keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made the mistake of joining slimming world right before my big birthday and I’m now fatter than I was when I first started it. She might as well just wait until she comes back from holiday 😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi I am Daniel. I am 33 and I am nearly 34. My girlfriend is called Kirsty. She is 31 and nearly 32. My birthday is 28th September. Kirsty’s birthday is 28th September. We have the same birthday.

I asked for a nice girlfriend. I got Kirsty.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi I am Daniel. I am 33 and I am nearly 34. My girlfriend is called Kirsty. She is 31 and nearly 32. My birthday is 28th September. Kirsty’s birthday is 28th September. We have the same birthday.

I asked for a nice girlfriend. I got Kirsty.
As easy as it is to laugh he must be dyslexic and for all we know he may have further special needs. Or maybe I’m just looking for excuses as to why anyone would shack up with Kirsty 🥴

Reactions: 5
As easy as it is to laugh he must be dyslexic and for all we know he may have further special needs. Or maybe I’m just looking for excuses as to why anyone would shack up with Kirsty 🥴
Yeah I think he must be a bit simple. A. to put up with Kirsty and B. The way he spells/words things.
I don’t think he’s dyslexic, I think he’s simple

Reactions: 3
She’s beyond thick, why start just before a holiday? Who actually does that

Reactions: 4
There is seriously something wrong if she’s is 20+ stone and has only lost 1lb this week. If she’s truly ate what she said she has, she should be at least 7lb down. It’s all Liesssssssssss

Reactions: 8
Not being funny but when I did SW and probably weighed 7/8 stone less than her I would lose at least 3lbs during the first week, and that wasn’t from starving myself. Refuse to believe she documents everything she eats.

Reactions: 6
I don’t believe she has weighed in.

3 babybels for dinner the other night lol.

She has said 1lb and will eat like a pig when she’s away. Then she will come back, go back on her 3 babybels, and get a bigger loss next week.

How anyone who eats micro rice and chicken satay for dinner be happy with 1lb loss? It’s utter madness. Just be fat and own it

• Haha
I started calorie counting yesterday. I do daily weighing and this morning I was already 2lbs down. 1lb after a whole week of eating next to nothing 🤥 is terrible!

Reactions: 2
Literally AGOG at what’s going down on the couples account today (yes I follow don’t judge me)!

How is it they’re apparently doing one grid post per COURSE of each meal they’re having together?!? Eight so far today!

Why the obsessive bullet point ingredient list of that revolting looking conjoined twin burger? It’s mostly spelt correctly, so she wrote it!

Demented.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Literally AGOG at what’s going down on the couples account today (yes I follow don’t judge me)!

How is it they’re apparently doing one grid post per COURSE of each meal they’re having together?!?

Demented.
Just had a look through 🤣 I would LOVE to be there just watching them, I think they’d be so entertaining. Absolute nutcases the both of them

• Haha

How is it they’re apparently doing one grid post per COURSE of each meal they’re having together?!? Eight so far today!

Why the obsessive bullet point ingredient list of that revolting looking conjoined twin burger? It’s mostly spelt correctly, so she wrote it!

Demented.
Thrilling journeys I'm sure

Aaaaaand we are back with the ‘Wun Paand’ losses and ‘I’m happy with that slow and steady Kirst’ 🙄 1lb is pitiful and not even representative of anything.

One pound is bleeping tit, let’s call a spade a spade 😂 I bet she’s raging.

I honestly can’t cope, documenting egghead eating a burger, what is this madness 😭😭😭

Reactions: 3

Demented.
This picture is terrifying 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.