keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOW can you hate potatoes? First off they taste of nothing and second you can make them into absolutely anything. She is an idiot.

Reactions: 8
Considering she is in a customer facing role and supposedly reception manager or something, I’m really surprised how she dresses for work. No workplace I’ve worked it would allow such casual dress unless it was like dress down Friday/muftyday or some such thing. Is it the same for you guys too….. this is her in the office today??
i don’t work a customer facing role but I would not get away with that for work.
She doesn’t even look like she’s brushed her hair.

Reactions: 5
i don’t work a customer facing role but I would not get away with that for work.
She doesn’t even look like she’s brushed her hair.
If this is how she represents the company then I don’t think I’d want my teeth doing there

Considering she is in a customer facing role and supposedly reception manager or something, I’m really surprised how she dresses for work. No workplace I’ve worked it would allow such casual dress unless it was like dress down Friday/muftyday or some such thing. Is it the same for you guys too….. this is her in the office today??
Ours has been more relaxed during covid but we aren’t customer facing & have had no external visitors. When that changes then we will go back to business attire

Reactions: 1
HOW can you hate potatoes? First off they taste of nothing and second you can make them into absolutely anything. She is an idiot.
She’s rammed enough chips and roast potatoes down her neck over the years. The pics are all over the gram. She’s mental.

😂😂😂 not forgetting potatoes in the form of hash browns, mash, chips and crisps are all absolutely fine, cos she’s posted those over the past few weeks. Walking contradiction
Kirsty “I hate potatoes” Dowling.

Mash!

Roasters!

New potatoes!

Sweet potato fries!

Jacket potato!

Wedges!

Chips!

Hash browns!

I’ve finished now 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Also given her size wouldn’t she have been offered the vaccine ages ago? I’m a couple of years younger than her and only just had my second one.
I don’t think they just randomly offer it due to your weight. She may have turned it down anyway.

Regarding the work thing & her scraggy hair down & no makeup.. she used to wear her brown eyeshadow everyday at her last job… but even if I’m just sat in the house I like my hair back or in a bun rather than looking a mess just because if u look a mess u feel a mess. It’s like she’s given up. I wonder if Dan has said no Insta stories at night when they are spending time together.. cos we get nothing.. and it used to be all day everyday during lockdown! Makes me laugh how she’s working now & too tired to exercise.. was quick to give advice & be motivational when she didn’t have a job.. not so easy is it kirsty!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Another Monday meme moaning about
She’s rammed enough chips and roast potatoes down her neck over the years. The pics are all over the gram. She’s mental.

Mash!

Roasters!

New potatoes!

Sweet potato fries!

Jacket potato!

Wedges!

Chips!

Hash browns!

I’ve finished now 🤣
Epic work!! 😂😂 she’s a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Mash!

Roasters!

New potatoes!

Sweet potato fries!

Jacket potato!

Wedges!

Chips!

Hash browns!

I’ve finished now 🤣
Amazing work 👌🤣 her food presentation has never really improved, has it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t think they just randomly offer it due to your weight. She may have turned it down anyway.

Regarding the work thing & her scraggy hair down & no makeup.. she used to wear her brown eyeshadow everyday at her last job… but even if I’m just sat in the house I like my hair back or in a bun rather than looking a mess just because if u look a mess u feel a mess. It’s like she’s given up. I wonder if Dan has said no Insta stories at night when they are spending time together.. cos we get nothing.. and it used to be all day everyday during lockdown! Makes me laugh how she’s working now & too tired to exercise.. was quick to give advice & be motivational when she didn’t have a job.. not so easy is it kirsty!!!!
The govt defined morbid obesity (BMI of over 40) as an underlying health condition in the vaccine guidance so I think she would have been offered the vaccines early.

Poor Daniel. Just wants to get to work but he's forced to host an insta photoshoot every morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus she looks awful today! I can’t believe she is the face of a business dressed in a giant babygrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus she looks awful today! I can’t believe she is the face of a business dressed in a giant babygrow!
And she often wear really dull / Insipid colours. The rare colourful item for ‘special occasions’.

Reactions: 3
For those of you blocked and missing out on the motivational posts (not sure how you get through the week without them!) here’s today’s little number.…… anyone else getting flashbacks of Sunday nights underwear chubby mound pics 😂😂
Dear lord.

The baby gro
The tightness around the mound
The tightness around the thighs
The granny cardigan
The lank, scruffy hair
The sullen make up free face

Fine for lounging around at home. But she’s going to work?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she in long johns for work?
I hate to say but she once dressed really nice for work about 1000 different jobs ago

• Heart
  • Haha
Anyone else look at her now compared to last July/August and think she’s lost her spark?
I’ve always thought she had a pretty face (just an ugly personality) and really don’t care what size she is, but last couple of months she’s look really dishevelled. Her hair, clothes, make up etc look like she doesn’t even try anymore. I’m not convinced she is as happy as she tries to tell everyone she, she’s just all consumed by being in a relationship (any relationship would of done!) that nothing else appears to matter! Even poor Dan looks like he’s aged 10years, can’t think why 🙄
I remember her from in a SW group I went to ages ago. While she's not someone I'd ever be friends with, I do remember her being super chatty, loud, quite social and lively. I never talked to her but she always seemed very vibrant. I haven't seen her in a long time but I thought the same thing as you wrote when I saw her IG posts. Looks withdrawn, drained and very different from whenever I'd see her. I've seen friends of mine who jumped into relationships too quickly and become enmeshed with their partner, similarly lose their spark and even after those relationships ended, they never managed to bounce back from it. Every single post she does on SM is pure nonsense (some of the 'info' is really misleading and her meals are shiesty as heck) but if she's really not as happy as she appears to be, I feel for her and hope that one day she can be confident to her actual self. I don't think her SM persona is what she's actually like; it feels like she's putting on an act and doing everything for clout

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her motivational posts are... well no words. But considering it’s all positive positive positive she literally looks like someone is forcing her to take this pics or her family will die or something. SO miserable looking. Never even a wee smile lol. Strange bizarre I do not get this person at all.

what a sad little life.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.