Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
It’s way more likely that he will actually propose. He doesn’t seem like the most intelligent, bless him …
Imagine committing your life to that useless lump of lard…squawking ‘hope your wewwwww’ into the abyss every morning, stinking out the house box-room with crab stick farts, and then watching her slowly turn into a clone of the gobby, crude, leather handbag that is Racist Trace. Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Moonflower

Chatty Member
Oh my. Matching friends mugs. I've been married 11 years and my husband would ask me if I'd gone mad if I rocked up with them. Dull, dull, dull this pair. Come back garage workouts, all is forgiven.

Still think she writes like a ten year old about what they did in the holidays 🤣 "I went to grandma's. We went for a walk. I had an ice cream, it was chocolate"

• Haha

SpellingBea

VIP Member
Her life really depresses me hahaha it all just looks so dismal
This has FINISHED me 😂

It was yesterday when she was giving us the grand tour of the very very standard hotel room and she was like ‘ Daniel and I are going to be decorating the room soon’ and I was like…. God she really just arrived at Bernie’s in November and never left, didn’t she? And now they’re setting up home in his bedroom? It’s just so tragic. Poor Bernie.

Also I’m DYING that in this pic caption she even details the car park charges, thanks kirst 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Things that annoy me about Kirsty #12091 Always starting a story fiddling with her earring

If she can go to any Any Time Fitness then why is she waiting till the end of October when the one near her work opens????

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Moonflower

Chatty Member
I think it's really weird and immature to get so excited about your birthday at 33. Aged 5, fine but 33. Sorry, not sorry 🤣

And them saying happy birthday to each other and it being the funniest thing ever. Guess you had to be there 😂

She's a lovely looking girl who enjoys her food, nothing wrong with that! And you know Dan would adore her no matter what size she was, and good on them.

But the sole reason this weirdo even has a tattle thread is the fact she ALSO acts like she's running a weight loss account... while at the same time obsessively documenting her pigging out left right and centre. It's not the flab, it's the fraud!

Repeat after me Krusty-

🔂Costas and Starbucks is not a personality trait.🔂

If she stopped shovelling that shyte down her throat, she could save a decent chunk to move out. I'm guessing they don't want to move out though because she'd have to pull her weight with the chores.

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
She’s finally joined a gym! Brace yourself for poor form, light weights and and overload of inspirational gym quotes!

• Haha
  • Heart

_blahblahblah_

Chatty Member
She blatantly wrote this pretending to be him, makes more sense than his usual posts.
You can tell it’s Kirsty as it’s written as if by a 5 year old.

“We said happy birthday at the same time. It was weird” oh and how we all laughed!

• Haha

hustle_truffle

So, last week, when she stuffed her face in the AISLE of WHITE (got that from our Dan), she was happy about going to weigh in. This week, when she’s missed meals and had Babybels instead, she is dreading weigh in. Hmm …. been secretly eating girl?