keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would they need help in the bedroom, they've only been together a short while so should still be the honeymoon phase, and not exactly like they're both over 90 and could do with some help!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok so this is so small. But she’s made a massive deal of how she ‘picked at her salad because she hates tomatoes’ and then the 2 days before that had omelettes with tomatoes in 😂😂😂 this woman just makes it up as she goes along 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Making a big deal about fruit today with the tik tok she posted on her stories. . Wonder if she’s making blueberry muffins this weekend??

Reactions: 2
Bit of sauce mate ain’t gonna cost you a size 20+ ... a whole weekend of binging will! What a muppet!!

i noticed she chipped in about not liking tomatoes. Wasn’t that mentioned here? Profile is dry as arseholes these days. I miss the days of “your feminine hygiene is magnificent” and I never thought I’d say that!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘The sugar demons’ hahaha oh wow if you think you’re gaining weight from eating some berries Kirsty, you are more deluded than I thought.

• Haha
‘The sugar demons’ hahaha oh wow if you think you’re gaining weight from eating some berries Kirsty, you are more deluded than I thought.
Just coming to say this. Its the way she talks like she's an absolute expert. You know she's seen a comment on Facebook and decided that must be true.

So sugar from fruit is bad, but fat from nuts is OK? Sure Jan, makes perfect sense. (obvs both are fine in moderation to anyone sensible who knows anything about basic nutrition!)

And that comment that asks how much weight she's lost? Keeping it to herself for now, eh. I'm going to guess zero.

Reactions: 6
Kirsty love, you’ve lost duck all. Just give up and stay fat, at least you’ll be consistent then.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The ONLY thing she is consistent with is crappy tag lines like “saw them, wanted them, got them”.... no tit Sherlock!
tit tag line, tit “food” (snacks), tit personality, just a tit profile!
Also “could of been” no it’s “could have been”. It also could have been some fruit, a salad, some vegetable like carrot sticks? But it wasn’t. Is there an option to report her for being tit? 🤣 she’s not doing anyone (including herself) any favours! Get gone Kirsty!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.