keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On one hand, I’m like how can that many people like her posts when she’s boring AF but the on the other I remember she has over 21k followers so actually there’s really not that many likes 🙈

On her last photo “a shrine to their relationship” (as I’ve titled it)- she states “I wouldn’t change a thing” but the main point of her post is that they’ve almost been together a year (and how wonderful that we’ve got to share every single month count down with her🙄) why would you change anything about being together a year (almost)? I don’t get it, that’s what you say about each other or the relationship not the time limit... she’s actually too thick to function. 🤯

Reactions: 3
Kirst!!! I thought you got a new bra. What the duck are them udders all about!! Please buy a decent supportive bra!! I promise you won't regret it. It will hoist them up and make your tiny waist seem even smaller. I recommend elomi or curvy Kate. Please do it. I'm a unit with a 44g but mine look better than that !
this is exactly how Instagram lies. I’m fairly small, size 10 and about 5’6. I can take pics that make me look tiny, but I’m not, I’m just normal. I just really dislike the angles thing though. It’s so unfair to everyone who follows you :( I also really hate the “insta vs reality” tit that fitspo account do. I think I should just delete sm haha.

this is exactly how Instagram lies. I’m fairly small, size 10 and about 5’6. I can take pics that make me look tiny, but I’m not, I’m just normal. I just really dislike the angles thing though. It’s so unfair to everyone who follows you :( I also really hate the “insta vs reality” tit that fitspo account do. I think I should just delete sm haha.
I deleted all of mine after my relationship ended and honestly I don’t miss it that much. It’s nice not to scroll Instagram and see things that make me feel insecure and crappy about myself. The only downside is I can’t always follow along with Kirsty and her amazing life as easily 😂😂 thank god for the tattlers who come with screenshots 🙏🏻

I deleted all of mine after my relationship ended and honestly I don’t miss it that much. It’s nice not to scroll Instagram and see things that make me feel insecure and crappy about myself. The only downside is I can’t always follow along with Kirsty and her amazing life as easily 😂😂 thank god for the tattlers who come with screenshots 🙏🏻
I have an account but only follow about 30 people and I don't look every day. Maybe I'm getting old but I really don't see the point of all this social medial nonsense. It's all smoke and mirrors. If I take a photo at the right angle I can look 5st slimmer than I actually am in real life. And all this positivity clap trap - I genuinely believe that if people were really out "living their best lives" they would be far too busy enjoying themselves to give Instagram a second thought. I really believe that people mainly post to make themselves feel better - they believe the tit they're posting. Kirsty is a prime example - the girl is morbidly obese yet she keeps yelling, love the skin YOUR in. It's bollocks, she'd love to be slimmer - she'd also love a hot boyfriend. Instead she's fat as she's got Penfold LOL.

Reactions: 9
I have an account but only follow about 30 people and I don't look every day. Maybe I'm getting old but I really don't see the point of all this social medial nonsense. It's all smoke and mirrors. If I take a photo at the right angle I can look 5st slimmer than I actually am in real life. And all this positivity clap trap - I genuinely believe that if people were really out "living their best lives" they would be far too busy enjoying themselves to give Instagram a second thought. I really believe that people mainly post to make themselves feel better - they believe the tit they're posting. Kirsty is a prime example - the girl is morbidly obese yet she keeps yelling, love the skin YOUR in. It's bollocks, she'd love to be slimmer - she'd also love a hot boyfriend. Instead she's fat as she's got Penfold LOL.
You’re so right! It’s like when you go on a night out and you know it’s been a good one because there’s no pics on your phone since you were having too much fun to even take it out of your handbag 😂 Obviously because of covid my activities have been pretty limited but I’ve been trying to get out and about and do what I can to help with the heartbreak and I take quite a bit of satisfaction in the fact that nobody else (social media wise) knows what I’m up to! 😂

Reactions: 4
Yeah I agree , the older I get the more I find social media pointless & a bit silly

Reactions: 5
Yeah I agree , the older I get the more I find social media pointless & a bit silly
Agreed. I’m 34 and SM just seems like such a beg for attention and an opportunity to show off pointless things. The desperation to be relevant is rife.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thirsty: ‘Full of protein ….’
Follower: ‘ooh how much protein in a bag?’
Thirsty: ‘only 8g but it’s still protein!’

🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She seems to have been at home for lunch today and yesterday. Could she have been sacked from yet another job?!

Reactions: 1
Selling those gummie sweets - says stops her snacking… next post is of her morning snack 🤦🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you need to improve your sex life in the honeymoon first year period then one of them are doing it wrong 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.