keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t even have sex on their anniversary as they’re in a bloody caravan with Bernie in the next room. If it was me I’d rather a weekend away with my other half, just the 2 of us!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
God she is so dull. I'm properly cringing for her.

It irrationally winds me up when couples order the same meal. It's like, jeez think for yourself people. My MIL and her husband always do it and make a massive thing of it. Not just meals either, desserts, drinks, everything.

Can’t even have sex on their anniversary as they’re in a bloody caravan with Bernie in the next room. If it was me I’d rather a weekend away with my other half, just the 2 of us!!
Those caravan beds are tiny too. That van won't be a rocking tonight, I'll put money on it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know it’s been said before, but I really cannot believe today the huge difference when other people take pics of her (See today’s below!) Totally her prerogative to be whatever size she wants and promote body positivity etc, but she has to stop promoting herself as a weight loss/calorie counting account, flogging goli & then clearly tweaking her photos….. it’s potentially damaging for any young followers suckered in by her spiel!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I know it’s been said before, but I really cannot believe today the huge difference when other people take pics of her (See today’s below!) Totally her prerogative to be whatever size she wants and promote body positivity etc, but she has to stop promoting herself as a weight loss/calorie counting account, flogging goli & then clearly tweaking her photos….. it’s potentially damaging for any young followers suckered in by her spiel!
Why this pic look like father and daughter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I swear she did a 1 year first date post a few weeks ago...
I mean she knows it's no big deal right?
For our 12th year anniversary we gave each other time to ourselves to sleep 🤣
Does it count as a year if half was long distanced and the other half in his mummy's house

Reactions: 2
We buy each other presents for our wedding anniversary but never for our dating one. I can’t believe they are on holiday with his parents to celebrate, they could of had some alone time & had the house to themselves

If krustys sister or brother read this, pleeeeeease can you buy her a dictionary?

"your see on the next post" 😏

Ta huns 😜

We buy each other presents for our wedding anniversary but never for our dating one. I can’t believe they are on holiday with his parents to celebrate, they could of had some alone time & had the house to themselves
Oh my god not on holiday with the parents. When they live with them as well.

From what I gather it’s a weekend away with his parents? When she was talking about the chocs yesterday there were 4 and she said that’s 1 each
Actually, you can see Bernie in the cream tea pics, and the cream tea is for four - not many places dish out two scones each, you get one.

What a bizarre couple - in their 30s and no life of their own.

Actually, you can see Bernie in the cream tea pics, and the cream tea is for four - not many places dish out two scones each, you get one.

I did wonder why there were four scones. Just thought maybe they ordered double afternoon tea to take some home lol 😂

But I thought her family bought the cream tea 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ So they bought it for Bernie too 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
MY SISTER HER HUSBAND MY BROTHER HIS GIRLFRIEND AND OUR NIECES.

Really? Just say my family ffs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

I don’t know, i find it strange and a little weird. I’d want to be having time with partner alone. Not with his mam and dad and not with mine. It’s more a family get away than an anniversary trip away

Her "instagram vs reality" pics are jokes! well, actually I guess the exact opposite of jokes TBH.
She looks close to those ‘start pictures’ she used to use if your happy just say your happy don’t spend every morning trying to get the thin pic!

Reactions: 2
‘Both our dads names are called Mick’

*our Dads are both called Mick
*both our Dads are called Mick
*our Dads are both named Mick

🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.