keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why she insists on doing that 'I forgot breakfast/I wasn't hungry' thing. From the size of her it's obviously not true. 🙄

Reactions: 8
I don't know why she insists on doing that 'I forgot breakfast/I wasn't hungry' thing. From the size of her it's obviously not true. 🙄
I know, I miss a meal and I’m famished a few hours later, god knows how she feels. I would almost feel bad for her because she clearly has an unhealthy relationship with food but she’s such a horrendous human being.

Um ye so I went to my parents and um Daniel was there too and um my mum, dad ..,..continues to list everyone who went and um it was great we got to talk about our trip away cos like um we went away last week for our birthdays because um you won't believe this right but um me and Daniel have the same birthday.. oh how we all laughed about it
Your last sentence kills me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Lunch/dinner” no it’s not. If you’re eating it at 1pm it’s just lunch. Don’t go starving yourself the rest of the day cos you’re on slimming world🙈🙄

She’s finally joined a gym! Brace yourself for poor form, light weights and and overload of inspirational gym quotes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
“Lunch/dinner” no it’s not. If you’re eating it at 1pm it’s just lunch. Don’t go starving yourself the rest of the day cos you’re on slimming world🙈🙄
Then proceeds to have a heavily processed ‘snack’
Why do I feel like her colleagues are taking the piss out of her with all this cake and chocolates as gifts, if I knew someone was on a diet I wouldn’t buy them sweet treats.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Things that annoy me about Kirsty #12091 Always starting a story fiddling with her earring

If she can go to any Any Time Fitness then why is she waiting till the end of October when the one near her work opens????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she bang on about not being someone who likes wearing cardigans etc? I don’t get it? It’s not something I even think about.

I know everyone’s different but that cereal she had for breakfast was tiny. I don’t find cereal filling anyway but presumably she got up at 6ish to get into work- she would be tons better having something like scrambled eggs with fruit etc. She’s a classic yo-yo dieter, not even yo-yo, she just starves herself then binges.

Reactions: 5
She’s honestly so lazy. On slimming world you can eat soooo much. Literally, all the potato, pasta, chicken, veg etc!!!!
but she would rather have tit. Honestly it’sso laughable. Shes a car crash and I can’t look away.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe someone has been inspired by her to rejoin the cult that is SW!

Reactions: 1
I use those cereal boxes for when I go camping, or holiday treats, not for going to work... How hard is it to weigh it out and pop it in a box... So much for her trying to save money

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.