keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest talking story could have been done in 2 mins. Just same sentences in repeat

Reactions: 3
Most boring story I’ve ever watched. Calorie counting is going well … but I don’t weigh myself. I walk loads. I do at least 10,000 steps a day, unless it’s raining. I don’t eat too much sugar (x 5). Oh bore off!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Most boring story I’ve ever watched. Calorie counting is going well … but I don’t weigh myself. I walk loads. I do at least 10,000 steps a day, unless it’s raining. I don’t eat too much sugar (x 5). Oh bore off!!!!
But I don’t calorie count on a weekend & eat what I want when it’s that time of month 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To sum up the 5 hour talking story
I calorie count... But I relax on the weekend
I watch my sugar content in things.....but I still eat chocolate, crisps and make yummy cakes. I have lost weight...but I don't weigh myself. I can't wait to get the garage into a gym...but I'm so busy if it has to wait a few months that's fine I'm not bothered.
I don't eat for the sake of it....but if I'm not hungry I'll neck a protein shake.
I'll walk everyday....but if it's raining I'm not walking.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To sum up the 5 hour talking story
I calorie count... But I relax on the weekend
I watch my sugar content in things.....but I still eat chocolate, crisps and make yummy cakes. I have lost weight...but I don't weigh myself. I can't wait to get the garage into a gym...but I'm so busy if it has to wait a few months that's fine I'm not bothered.
I don't eat for the sake of it....but if I'm not hungry I'll neck a protein shake.
I'll walk everyday....but if it's raining I'm not walking.
Brilliant summary 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And to summarise: “I am still morbidly obese and haven’t lost any weight” Kirsty Lea Dowling 2021.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t have much to discuss... there’s like 20 stories 😳 up so early but has to leave work for 7:45am (by my calculations) is not early! She doesn’t put make up on/ very little make up on. She has quick breakfasts and has 0 responsibilities! So mate you’re not up that early are you?!

Reactions: 4
I don’t have much to discuss... there’s like 20 stories 😳 up so early but has to leave work for 7:45am (by my calculations) is not early! She doesn’t put make up on/ very little make up on. She has quick breakfasts and has 0 responsibilities! So mate you’re not up that early are you?!
Most adults who are also on a fitness plan are up at 5am - gym for 6am - home, showered, changed and out the door for work by 7.30am 🤣

Reactions: 6
duck my life, those stories were painful to watch.

Who needs Zopiclone, just watch her stories and you’ll be snoring after thirty seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly not that body confident if you have to pose and angle your body in a certain way. For what reason to look slimmer

Reactions: 1
Her caption is so contradicting! Love your body stretch marks included ... I try and do everything I can to have a good body? That’s two different things!

Also, no you don’t Kirst do you? As we established yesterday you drink a shake when you’re not hungry (wtf? Better off having an apple if you’re really gonna eat when you’re not hungry), you eat whatever you want on a weekend, and only go for walks when you can be arsed.

And finally, “good” and “bad” not only are they two basic words 🤮 they’re very subjective - what is a “good” body and what is a “bad” body. She has no clue what’s she’s talking about. Yet again, she’s talking dribble and trying to paraphrase other accounts’ captions yet making a botch job of them.

Okay, finally finally 😂 notice she only replies to comments when people compliment her 🙈 she’s sticks random Qs in her captions often and when people answer she never replies. Give her a good compliment and she’s on it like a rash!

Okay- rant over!

Reactions: 8
Anyone else look at her now compared to last July/August and think she’s lost her spark?
I’ve always thought she had a pretty face (just an ugly personality) and really don’t care what size she is, but last couple of months she’s look really dishevelled. Her hair, clothes, make up etc look like she doesn’t even try anymore. I’m not convinced she is as happy as she tries to tell everyone she, she’s just all consumed by being in a relationship (any relationship would of done!) that nothing else appears to matter! Even poor Dan looks like he’s aged 10years, can’t think why 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Anyone else look at her now compared to last July/August and think she’s lost her spark?
I’ve always thought she had a pretty face (just an ugly personality) and really don’t care what size she is, but last couple of months she’s look really dishevelled. Her hair, clothes, make up etc look like she doesn’t even try anymore. I’m not convinced she is as happy as she tries to tell everyone she, she’s just all consumed by being in a relationship (any relationship would of done!) that nothing else appears to matter! Even poor Dan looks like he’s aged 10years, can’t think why 🙄
Someone hasn't been taking her goli gummys 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah she used to have a bit more fire in her & she was loud & a obnoxious.. she just seems drained now

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.