keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The car park photo shoot!! Seriously?! The beach / sunset pic would have been a better backdrop!
And get rid of the black sports watch with pretty dresses. Looks tit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahaha amazing title! Can’t believe this was the great surprise. You can tell that she was gritting her teeth while claiming that she loves it hahahaha. What a disappointment Egghead is!

(Daniel himself isn’t a disappointment, he actually seems sweet…or naive. I mean that the trip is a disappointment to her)

Reactions: 8
The car park photo shoot!! Seriously?! The beach / sunset pic would have been a better backdrop!
And get rid of the black sports watch with pretty dresses. Looks tit
The best bit is she standing in the coach loading bay 😂 then to are wild in bed matching pjs watching die hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"really thought he was gonna propose to me
guys.. Even got my nails done and every fink... Uuurghh...us gyals always have to wait so long don't we! ... Still, there's always next month isn't there Daniel, babes?"

Daniel proceeds to run away. Very fast

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"really thought he was gonna propose to me
guys.. Even got my nails done and every fink... Uuurghh...us gyals always have to wait so long don't we! ... Still, there's always next month isn't there Daniel, babes?"

Daniel proceeds to run away. Very fast
It’s way more likely that he will actually propose. He doesn’t seem like the most intelligent, bless him …

Reactions: 3
It’s way more likely that he will actually propose. He doesn’t seem like the most intelligent, bless him …
Imagine committing your life to that useless lump of lard…squawking ‘hope your wewwwww’ into the abyss every morning, stinking out the house box-room with crab stick farts, and then watching her slowly turn into a clone of the gobby, crude, leather handbag that is Racist Trace. Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine committing your life to that useless lump of lard…squawking ‘hope your wewwwww’ into the abyss every morning, stinking out the house box-room with crab stick farts, and then watching her slowly turn into a clone of the gobby, crude, leather handbag that is Racist Trace. Jesus.
Someone save him !!

• Haha
Perhaps today will be the proposal.
May be he will do it in the bath foe the love of his don’t film it

she’s heading to my neck of the woods - although I’ve already done my beach walk today so I sadly am unlikely to catch the seafront proposal live

• Haha
Her head definitely doesn’t belong on her body it looks like she’s swapped with a tiny person!!

• Haha
Her head definitely doesn’t belong on her body it looks like she’s swapped with a tiny person!!
Looks so bizarre. And she is not 5’7 no way.

I missed yesterday’s stories but just seen her talking naked in bed, did she have to?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Looks so bizarre. And she is not 5’7 no way.

I missed yesterday’s stories but just seen her talking naked in bed, did she have to?
I’ve seen her in person and she’s pretty tall. Would defo say at least 5’7

Her life really depresses me hahaha it all just looks so dismal
This has FINISHED me 😂

It was yesterday when she was giving us the grand tour of the very very standard hotel room and she was like ‘ Daniel and I are going to be decorating the room soon’ and I was like…. God she really just arrived at Bernie’s in November and never left, didn’t she? And now they’re setting up home in his bedroom? It’s just so tragic. Poor Bernie.

Also I’m DYING that in this pic caption she even details the car park charges, thanks kirst 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.