Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Hi Ho hi Ho it’s back to slimming world she goes. She thinks she doesn’t eat enough veg cause she calorie counting. Make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Moocow88

She’s posted her work phone number on her stories - called on mute/ withheld not really expecting it to really be her, thinking surely she isn’t that dim and guess who answered! She was rude, as expected 😂🤣 how long til she takes it down I wonder

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow

Chloe123456

VIP Member
He seems soooo pissed off in the most recent story. Literally told her to f off 😮😬
He’s probably fed up with that phone shoved in his face & the obnoxious behaviour. He told her to stop & she just kept filming him & laughing when he’s clearly uncomfortable & annoyed. I felt a bit sorry for him. Hopefully he will realise he can do better.

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
Daniel made me this … packet cous cous & satay chicken out a packet 😂😂😂 opened the packet and boiled the kettle.. goals 😂😂

• Haha

hustle_truffle

To sum up the 5 hour talking story
I calorie count... But I relax on the weekend
I watch my sugar content in things.....but I still eat chocolate, crisps and make yummy cakes. I have lost weight...but I don't weigh myself. I can't wait to get the garage into a gym...but I'm so busy if it has to wait a few months that's fine I'm not bothered.
I don't eat for the sake of it....but if I'm not hungry I'll neck a protein shake.
I'll walk everyday....but if it's raining I'm not walking.
Brilliant summary 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And to summarise: “I am still morbidly obese and haven’t lost any weight” Kirsty Lea Dowling 2021.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Bored of kirsty .. bring back the obnoxious & patronising stories back .. so I can feel an emotion other than nothing

• Haha
So goli gummies have helped her “indurance” at work! 😂 Your be mad not to use them!
Jesus how has she ever got a job with the way she talks and writes?

• Haha
Again how ungrateful! Talking about the boat they’re going on and saying ‘no we’re not going on that one, I wish!’

Imagine her sister etc watching that! She’s lucky they’ve even done that! My family wouldn’t do that for a 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!

• Haha

indigoipswich

What is the obsession with babybels??? They’re fine for a snack now and then but surely cheddar cheese is also allowed as a healthy extra and would taste tons better than a squished, melted babybel?!?

Reactions: 9

Scottishmum

She’s honestly so lazy. On slimming world you can eat soooo much. Literally, all the potato, pasta, chicken, veg etc!!!!
but she would rather have shit. Honestly it’sso laughable. Shes a car crash and I can’t look away.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Well Kirst has surprised us all with her weigh in today! Seems she is actually doing something right with her weight loss?
Let’s not forget the time she told us all she had put on 6 pounds only later to admit it was 11.
So sorry Kirsty If I don’t believe you

• Haha