keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, all these gushing posts about Dan, is she angling for a proposal? Or is he getting so pissed off with her she’s trying to show how much she loves him?

Reactions: 5
It's was highlights for sure. Foils! No idea why the twit was hash tagging balayage 😂 thick witch.
She absolutely does not have a bayalage, although bayalage can be done with foils. It’s all about the technique and placement of the foils and/or freehand technique. But we can all agree, she’s certainly not got bayalage🤣

Reactions: 4
She says they demolished the fish and chips…then three seconds later says it wasn’t that great and ate just a bit of it.

So err…did you eat it or not Kirsty?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s just so odd.
If she’s that in love, if she’s really having the time of her life with her man, why doesn’t she put her phone down and enjoy it?
Post when you’re back if you must, but put your phone down and give your man your full attention FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s just so odd.
If she’s that in love, if she’s really having the time of her life with her man, why doesn’t she put her phone down and enjoy it?
Post when you’re back if you must, but put your phone down and give your man your full attention FFS.
Absolutely this! Don’t wave the phone in his face and get all passive aggressive with him all the time.

Reactions: 2
When he dumps her she will say he can't handle her celebrity lifestyle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh bless them, they’ve had their whole holiday in a Premier Inn. Reminds me of my first holiday with my boyfriend when I was 17 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh bless them, they’ve had their whole holiday in a Premier Inn. Reminds me of my first holiday with my boyfriend when I was 17 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣
I just came on here to say that! A week in a Premier Inn 😂😂 classic!

Is she topless sunbathing? 😬
He looks like he’s going to ‘mount’ her haha. Reckon that’s how they have sex?! 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Why does she write as if she’s in primary school and giving an account of her holiday. Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she write as if she’s in primary school and giving an account of her holiday. Hahaha
Yes! In my holiday we went to grandma's. We went for a walk. We had an ice cream. I had vanilla and Dan had chocolate. Dull dull dull.

Saying goodbye to a premier Inn 🤣👋 honestly she's like a parody. It's like a car crash but I can't look away.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Idk why but it really really really bugs me that she calls it “our birthday”. It’s surely “our birthdays”, I get it’s the same day but they’re not twins.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.