keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if she’s weighing heavy because of her period this week then she should be at least 3lb down next week if she’s putting the effort in, but she’s not started off great with a bleeping couple of snack bars and a red bull!

Reactions: 2
Who needs a full meal like that for lunch as well, 6 meatballs, 200g rice (for portion control doncha know?!)
That’s a full on dinner to me🤷‍♀️
But of course, Kirsty is so stuffed she won’t eat anything else the rest of the day…🙄

She really needs to educate herself around food and how to lose weight healthily as she obviously has no clue.

Reactions: 5
Omg her shoutouts to Adele 😂😂 she had no idea who you are Kirsty.

Thread title suggestion: only ever hungry for a babybel, forever being ignored by Brit school pal Adele

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Are there any meal plan samples from slimming world you can follow? Whenever I’ve really stuck to any diet it’s been when I’ve planned my week what I’m going to eat so I don’t end up skipping meals or grabbing what’s available.

Reactions: 3
You know she is mauling sausage rolls and cakes on the way home then crying to my handsome about her weight

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are there any meal plan samples from slimming world you can follow? Whenever I’ve really stuck to any diet it’s been when I’ve planned my week what I’m going to eat so I don’t end up skipping meals or grabbing what’s available.
I think they bring out a whole new one in every magazine so monthly she could follow those just swap weeks around and I bet it would fall off her

They do them weekly online now. There really is no excuse she’s just lazy.

Reactions: 1
it’s all just bullshit with her isn’t it. I haven’t eaten enough, I missed two meals but ate chocolate so it must have been that’s. It’s all just rubbish. If you are in a calorie deficit, you will lose, regardless of what you are eating. You could have McDonald’s every day and still lose as long as you are in a deficit, obviously not a healthy way to do it but ….

At her size, her BMR must still be relatively high, so I bet she’s still able to eat 1800 calories plus and lose. So she must be packing a tit ton in to be gaining. She’s clearly not following slimming world properly, and she’s done it for long enough to know how it works.
Would LOVE to see what she actually packs away.

on their joint account 🤢 clearly it was kirsty posting and it showed more snacks and meals at one point which she never posted on her own.

She’s a big binge eater. Next once she ‘joins’ the gym she’ll start saying her gains is form muscle 😂😂😂😂😂😂

She’s the worst advert for slimming world. I did very well on the SW Plan and still follow it years later I just don’t bother with the groups. When they say “eat more” they mean don’t skip meals, fill up on healthy food during meals so your less likely to want a snack in between meals. It’s better to have a slightly larger portion of your main meal vs having chocolate 30mins after because your still hungry.

You also need to really spend some time learning how to cook with out using oil and I just cut out food like sausages or fatty meats as there are so many healthier options.

That goli advert - saying she tells the truth to all her followers about the benefits.... Kirsty love you can't be honest about your weight and the food you eat I'm not going to trust you about some gummies that you make money off

Reactions: 6
Would LOVE to see what she actually packs away.

on their joint account 🤢 clearly it was kirsty posting and it showed more snacks and meals at one point which she never posted on her own.

She’s a big binge eater. Next once she ‘joins’ the gym she’ll start saying her gains is form muscle 😂😂😂😂😂😂
She’ll be back to having 500 calorie protein shakes with every meal.

What in the name of all that is holy is that GOLI ad about that she’s posted today 😦
Yes!! What the actual… does she really make nothing from these Goli sales? Also the slide show like a weird 2003 IT project you did in school 😂

Bizarre but she’ll surely have to make some coin otherwise doing that is literally pointless and semi embarrassing on her social media skills 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes!! What the actual… does she really make nothing from these Goli sales? Also the slide show like a weird 2003 IT project you did in school 😂

Bizarre but she’ll surely have to make some coin otherwise doing that is literally pointless and semi embarrassing on her social media skills 😂
Hahaha yeah it was the weird rainbow background that did it for me. And the ‘I’m offering 25% off’ as if she owns the company and sets how much money she can give people off!

Also she has over 20k followers and that ad has had 4 likes…including one from Bernie and one from Trace!

• Haha
She’s making pennies per sale anyway why’s she even bothering

Who the hell is buying these goli’s ? I’m not really understanding the point of them.

Just read the reviews of the Golis- 16g of carbs in and to apparently get 1tbsp of apple cider vinegar you would need to eat 27 of them!!!! Kirsty please educate yourself.

• Haha
We don’t need to know everytime you are on your period Kirst. It’s getting kinda much constantly having to hear about it.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.