Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BananaRama

Chatty Member
She’s such a piece of shitty scum. Absolutely the lowest of the low. A pathological, habitual liar. And her cult following believe the bullshit she throws out of her buck toothed mouth. She is an absolute cretin who cannot live without deflecting situations so she looks better/good.
Your road man son posted that on his TikTok that you BEGGED people to follow not long ago. YOU, you fucking beg, wanted adults to follow your 12 year old son so he could go live. YOU were told your sons location was on as A RANDOM FOLLOWER told you she follows him on snapchat. What a fucking sket

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Trace

VIP Member
That video she done with her youngest saying she’s beautiful 😂 if that wasn’t staged I dunno what is. Hold on Morgan let mummy just get this on tik tok……and go! Go on Morgan tell me again mummy is beautiful and you love me 😂🙈 ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 10

BananaRama

Chatty Member
She had all the time in the world before working to cook, clean and spend time with the kids. Yet, she couldn’t even do a dinner. Never understand these TT mums that are so busy on live all day and still haven’t got round to dinner til gone 7. That’s mental. Chuck something in the slow cooker and reap the rewards of healthy food and no effort at a decent time. But to have a cleaner and it still be reported by numerous people your house was full of shit and fag butts is a joke.
You’re a full grown woman, who has been raising children for 12 years. Man up, stop seeking attention and validation from a bunch of strangers of the internet and work for your own money. Stop the gifts, stop the wish list.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Ok so I’m watching Linda. And I’ve already suggested one thread name but this one has me howling

Katie Bailey #3 - My dog stepped on a bee, I scam women for all their money

• Haha

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Someone should report her to the place she works for cheating and asking strangers the answers. Like someone said why not do it later and spend some quality time with her boys. We went to inflate and play today for two hours let them run wild. Get in there with them! And needing a cleaner is she fucking joking, she has two kids that are old enough to keep their rooms tidy and do small chores. She works part time. What about the single mothers with multiple young children, parents that have real disabilities that still get shit done. A healthy balanced meal for their kids, a clean home, getting them to school on time. She wants praising for being a parent it pisses me off. Katie if you read this it's time you grew up and you need a huge reality check imo 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

clare77

I personally haven’t seen the beg online but knowing K she will purposely not show her face to drag this drama on a little bit more. My guess is, seizure/no work as sick/kids not at school/cat doing fine but would 100% say still on the edge of life.
Fancy saying the cat died in your arms and ending it there to then say it was bought back to life. I love a good timeline and there is no way (IMO) she got that cat to a vet and back and sorted everything else out before hopping back online.

I stand corrected! She’s at work. Filming while at work. But still. I mean TBF, I’m blocked and I’m too lazy to make a new account up. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ll give credit where credits due and the beg actually went to work.
She prob breast fed it back to life or shocked it with a dildo 😬

• Haha

BananaRama

Chatty Member
New thread guys!
I couldn’t post @DellaC as it breached the rules of a thread name 😂 Was absolutely my fav!
Anyone for their take on a recap?

• Haha

imfromtiktok

Anyone here have a kid that’s 16 year old in June because Katie’s way of finding ip addresses is scrolling through the threads and taking clues 😂😂

Here’s a clue for you….. I’m one of the 2.4K in your live right now 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8

BananaRama

Chatty Member
She will come back. She can’t stay away, She looks for the validation of strangers to see her through her day. She absolutely has no shame and will never apologise for her actions that night, what she will do is apologise for believing people and that she’s now being blamed and bullied for it.
She’s a prolific liar but the worst kind who actually believe their lies.

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Ooh Katie! You act like you were bullied off TT and it was your choice to leave. Because you found that actually being a mother was better than TT. You do remember that you called Deanna a weirdo in front of 2.6k people, you attempted to dox her IP address but was too manic and high to even notice it was such a bad fake. Then you were found out to have believed a 17yr old liar, then railroaded that Amy after she came clean she didn’t have anything to do with it.
You were outted as a liar, you looked damn manic and stupid that night. You exposed yourself. So let’s not forget. Coming of TT was a direct result of you completely letting your guard down, your fake façade, and showing everyone what a damn bully you are. You did that. You caused so much harm to someone because your ego and self worth was so high that you thought no one could touch you. Oh how the mighty has fallen eh? Stupid twat

• Heart

BananaRama

Chatty Member
So these are Kirsty’s bank statements. Just a snippet of money she paid out for Beggy Bailey. This doesn’t include extras like the washing machine! I could say a lot about Kirsty - or any girl willing to be near K but after speaking to her it just sums up to me on how much K can truly manipulate someone especially those that are vulnerable. The £100 was because K rang her crying as there were ‘bailiffs’ at her door.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
Oh dear I got reported, funny thing is Miss K Bailey, my wife is a solicitor, and I didn't post any photos of your son. The photo got sent to me via one your son's gang member.
Another thing I am not Deanna, I don't have breasts, I am male. And ha ha at ip address, you really do not habe a clue.
I infact work with Microsoft.
If you don't stop blaming other ladies. Then I am afraid, you will be getting a letter from a solicitor. And just to inform you , also the police and social services.
I would like you to apologise to the lady you have slandered all over tik tok.
You have to remember you do this to yourself, stop being a drama queen. And this wouldn't happen.
You are the vicious one, no body else.

Just when I had trained my brain to forget about that image, you have just brought it all back 😂😂

She ended it because the police turned up
I doubt it very much lol. She likes to waste their time. Last time she falsified the evidence with one of her ex.

@the cheek has offered me a fort and I’m bringing a VPN and popcorn. Wanna join in? Think @wonderwoman21 needs to come and hide in the fort too.
That's if you will have me, now I have identified myself lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Calling her followers muppets, telling them she lies to them and they're still gifting her. Fucking melts 🤣🤣🤣
Saying all she has to do is cry and in
come the gifts 😂 She has just round about admitted to manipulating her followers and yet all they hear is her saying she loves them. Girl bye 😆

Reactions: 7

BananaRama

Chatty Member
She’s an evil Vindictive cow. She doesn’t care about anyone but herself! Always spreading 💩 about be kind, don’t bully, when that’s all she does!
How anyone can try to defend her I don’t know! She needs a slap
She is still pushing it on everyone else but what do I have to do to get it out there that Katie called Deanna a pweirdo BEFORE the IP address from Yvonne. She still won’t admit there was no pictures on here - she absolutely skimmed over that. She called Deanna a weirdo before Yvonne even got involved. She’s a waste man. She’s an absolute piece of scum and deserves to be bashed and reminded of this for the rest of time.

• Heart

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
Just for you KB, my life is fantastic, I have a brilliant job, which I have had for 35 years. I don't need to beg, I don't need to lie. So go and take a shit, as you are full of it.

• Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
How dramatic.

This is the woman who's had Linda's manky minge all over her face 😱 A bit of poo should smell rather scented in comparison 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Edunn

VIP Member
We’ll go on her live she’s so happy she’s had gifts and paypals and surprise surprise the cats alive she’s one of the worst on tiktok one minute depressing videos next minute happy lives she’s probably looked at her bank balance from all these mugs

• Heart

Funkedupfairy

I should yet myself on lives I could do with a treat I deserve it after all I am disabled, work full time look after a family, have a child with special needs.....shall I go on or is that enough to get my arse licked and a few gifts.

• Heart

Trace

VIP Member
🤢🥴 that croaky woah it’s me voice why why why? She started to talk normally then put it back on again your a di*k Katie and shot in the head. So what your kid gave you his chips? Don’t make them feel guilty for you not eating because you want attention because if you didn’t you wouldn’t of ran straight to TikTok to tell everyone.

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
It did seem bizarre feel sorry for the child who is impressionable being promised the world by her on camera making out her boys are going to be his "brothers" ... giving the kid more attachment issues. She is an outright narcissist and psycho
I felt sorry for him too.
Also felt sorry for the people sending her money for bunk beds, which I haven't seen. Wonder what happened to the money?
Also a lady bought him a football kit and one each for the Katie's boys. Poor lady got blocked after that.

• Wow