KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is she outing anyone else like she said she would

Are you going to be outed ? 😂
Was meant to be nearly an hour ago? And they are still working on it now … or they will just skip past me? 😂 I’m Katie’s obsession 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So is she outing anyone else like she said she would

Are you going to be outed ? 😂

No she isn’t going to put anyone and no one is tracking anything 😂😂 she had to restart her live because there was too many people in there watching her 😂😂 now it’s only showing 197 viewers 🤷🏻‍♀️ Where’s all the supporters now?

Reactions: 1
Anyone here have a kid that’s 16 year old in June because Katie’s way of finding IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) is scrolling through the threads and taking clues 😂😂

Here’s a clue for you….. I’m one of the 2.4K in your live right now 👍
@the cheek has offered me a fort and I’m bringing a VPN and popcorn. Wanna join in? Think @wonderwoman21 needs to come and hide in the fort too.
😂 she can find me if she likes I’m just a randomer with opinion she’s not the only one I’ve opinions on lol

Reactions: 2
Oh dear I got reported, funny thing is Miss K Bailey, my wife is a solicitor, and I didn't post any photos of your son. The photo got sent to me via one your son's gang member.
Another thing I am not Deanna, I don't have breasts, I am male. And ha ha at IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , you really do not habe a clue.
I infact work with Microsoft.
If you don't stop blaming other ladies. Then I am afraid, you will be getting a letter from a solicitor. And just to inform you , also the police and social services.
I would like you to apologise to the lady you have slandered all over tik tok.
You have to remember you do this to yourself, stop being a drama queen. And this wouldn't happen.
You are the vicious one, no body else.

Just when I had trained my brain to forget about that image, you have just brought it all back 😂😂

She ended it because the police turned up
I doubt it very much lol. She likes to waste their time. Last time she falsified the evidence with one of her ex.

@the cheek has offered me a fort and I’m bringing a VPN and popcorn. Wanna join in? Think @wonderwoman21 needs to come and hide in the fort too.
That's if you will have me, now I have identified myself lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Shes live now shouting all sorts about who wonder woman is. I'm clueless I just heard tattle get mentioned and my ears opened. Hi Katie

Still spouting off that the boys face was put on, it wasn't. It was Alcohol and £400, what 12 year old has that amount of Money.

Shes live now shouting all sorts about who wonder woman is. I'm clueless I just heard tattle get mentioned and my ears opened. Hi Katie
I am not Deanna, do not even know who the girl is.
I asked her to apologise to her, she hasn't.
KB needs to be careful.
She was asking random people to follow him and the other lad she was meant to be adopting. Who would do that as a mother. Stupid!!
I only go on KB live lol. Plus I get told a lot of things from the gangs where she lives.

Last edited:
Ok round up. Turns out she was given the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) by that Yvonne and it turned out to be fake. All lies. She got outted, so now she’s got her violin out and is twisting it the only way a narcissist knows how.
She says a girl called Amy was hacking our IP addresses but turns out she was just a middle man and it was Yvonne. She still says there’s a pic on here of her son. Chatting tit about her son. We actually talk about your tit parent.
So she’s now gangster shouting on her live making her cult twist their wallets and pay her in gifts. Katie is adamant that @wonderwoman21 is Deanna even though the ‘proof’ is lies. A pic was posted of her son with alcohol! Not his face. And the only time we talk about her kid is because it’s a reflection of her shockingly tit parent.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.