KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t stay off tiktok too long missing the gifts Katie and wtf is with that wig
On someone else's account, only coming on to let people know she is on insta lol. Obviously not got a lot of followers on there.

Reactions: 2
God she’s back. I can’t stand her Beggy voice. The wig looks ridiculous and she still wears the stinky hat.

Reactions: 5
At the start of the week she said she wasn’t going to expose the person she was with because this person is massive on Tik tok, now she’s on her account doing lives. She’s getting withdrawal symptoms from tt I can tell. She needs a drama fix and gifts.

One last thing, Katie, no one drove you off the app, you did that yourself by being a bully.

Reactions: 2
Ooh Katie! You act like you were bullied off TT and it was your choice to leave. Because you found that actually being a mother was better than TT. You do remember that you called Deanna a weirdo in front of 2.6k people, you attempted to dox her IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) but was too manic and high to even notice it was such a bad fake. Then you were found out to have believed a 17yr old liar, then railroaded that Amy after she came clean she didn’t have anything to do with it.
You were outted as a liar, you looked damn manic and stupid that night. You exposed yourself. So let’s not forget. Coming of TT was a direct result of you completely letting your guard down, your fake façade, and showing everyone what a damn bully you are. You did that. You caused so much harm to someone because your ego and self worth was so high that you thought no one could touch you. Oh how the mighty has fallen eh? Stupid twit

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ooh Katie! You act like you were bullied off TT and it was your choice to leave. Because you found that actually being a mother was better than TT. You do remember that you called Deanna a weirdo in front of 2.6k people, you attempted to dox her IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) but was too manic and high to even notice it was such a bad fake. Then you were found out to have believed a 17yr old liar, then railroaded that Amy after she came clean she didn’t have anything to do with it.
You were outted as a liar, you looked damn manic and stupid that night. You exposed yourself. So let’s not forget. Coming of TT was a direct result of you completely letting your guard down, your fake façade, and showing everyone what a damn bully you are. You did that. You caused so much harm to someone because your ego and self worth was so high that you thought no one could touch you. Oh how the mighty has fallen eh? Stupid twit
Welcome back!

Reactions: 1
Thought she wasn't allowed to drive because of her epilepsy.
I thought she looked uncomfortable at the table, and her laugh seemed fake.
Good luck to her, as maybe her brother can give her proper guidance.
She shouldn’t be driving full stop she doesn’t have a licence that’s the truth of why she stopped drivin before. This is fact as she
Told me this herself we was friends at one point an she didn’t have a licence an when her an L spilt first time she was scared she was goin b reported to dvla.

Reactions: 3
She shouldn’t be driving full stop she doesn’t have a licence that’s the truth of why she stopped drivin before. This is fact as she
Told me this herself we was friends at one point an she didn’t have a licence an when her an L spilt first time she was scared she was goin b reported to dvla.
Thank you for that. I did wonder what the circumstances were.

Well that's a bit silly putting a video of yourself driving on a public highway on your social media then isn't it, more to the point wreckless endangerment to life. Selfish people like that cause accidents and walk away without a care while other people suffer the consequences.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.