KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an evil Vindictive cow. She doesn’t care about anyone but herself! Always spreading 💩 about be kind, don’t bully, when that’s all she does!
How anyone can try to defend her I don’t know! She needs a slap

Reactions: 5
She’s an evil Vindictive cow. She doesn’t care about anyone but herself! Always spreading 💩 about be kind, don’t bully, when that’s all she does!
She is still pushing it on everyone else but what do I have to do to get it out there that Katie called Deanna a pweirdo BEFORE the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) from Yvonne. She still won’t admit there was no pictures on here - she absolutely skimmed over that. She called Deanna a weirdo before Yvonne even got involved. She’s a waste man. She’s an absolute piece of scum and deserves to be bashed and reminded of this for the rest of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She will be crying because she can’t have her begging bowl out on tik tok. Snivelling little weirdo has been caught out. People like her are the worst kind

Reactions: 4
Katiebailey134

How she's made that poor girl feel is absolutely disgusting. She still doesn't think she's done wrong though always turning it on someone else. Always back tracking always making out its all about poor katie. I really hope people see what she actually is.

Blaming us? What because we can see her for what she is and we aint licking her arse saying how amazing she is.. she's absolute c**t!! I hope karma comes around sooner or later

Reactions: 6
Well I’ve just been sent a screen shot from a live of the “IP” address that Y boyfriend sent to her and Y said she’s getting the blame for it. It’s actual html code off here which anyone can access 🙈 her boyfriend has actually edited the code it should read members/wonderwoman21.311943

the first pic is Y pic she sent K and the black screen is from a 3rd party and the part is highlighted blue.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Shes live again

Wow now she's making out people want her dead. Grow grow the duck up!! You utter selfish witch!!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I can’t watch her 😡 makes me so angry that she’s carrying on like nothing happened. Saying the tik tok bully’s are horrible, she hopes tik tok gets banned! She absolutely infuriates me 😡

Jesus Christ wat filter has she got on..

I can’t cope with all her different accents.. wats all that about

• Haha
Shes live again

Wow now she's making out people want her dead. Grow grow the duck up!! You utter selfish witch!!
She is so nasty, it's unbelievable. We never wanted her dead at all, like I said the other day , was concerning about the boys. So now all this has happened, the boys are going to have her full attention. I can't wait to see that.
She still hasn't said sorry, still going around the houses.
Was she telling people to delete tik tok. And they were. I couldn't here her very well.
Her sheep are stupid!! How can you follow her after what she has done. Pure evil!!

Well I’ve just been sent a screen shot from a live of the “IP” address that Y boyfriend sent to her and Y said she’s getting the blame for it. It’s actual html code off here which anyone can access 🙈 her boyfriend has actually edited the code it should read members/wonderwoman21.311943

the first pic is Y pic she sent K and the black screen is from a 3rd party and the part is highlighted blue.
Great stuff, thanks for posting.

People still followed her after she violated that kitten..

People still followed her after she violated that kitten..

I will never understand how she got herself out of kitten-gate. When I look at her all I see is that poor kitten attached to her nipple. I can’t unsee that. I wish someone had the video of the Catherine Tate nan who came to her defence to tell us all it was perfectly normal.

• Haha
I will never understand how she got herself out of kitten-gate. When I look at her all I see is that poor kitten attached to her nipple. I can’t unsee that. I wish someone had the video of the Catherine Tate nan who came to her defence to tell us all it was perfectly normal.
Exactly.. how can she show her face.. and whoever that vet was.. was an absolute joke.. and people actually fell for it

Someone, somewhere, still has them videos 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.