KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyway see her on live tonight, saying she doesn't beg, and in her bio, it always has go fund links and not PayPal?
She been up all night, cleaning as she wanted to come home to it clean, however she said it was trashed.
So how did it get trashed, were the boys left there, why she went work?

Reactions: 3
Did anyway see her on live tonight, saying she doesn't beg, and in her bio, it always has go fund links and not PayPal?
She been up all night, cleaning as she wanted to come home to it clean, however she said it was trashed.
She’s such a liar plus she gets her friends to beg for her aswell, she does it in the woe is me way so her idiot followers feel sorry for her, I.e (poorly cat/dead cat, I have no money for Christmas presents or food, now saying no money for childcare,

I don’t think she realises what she says half the time, she’s a compulsive liar and why start a job in the holidays with no one to mind the kids 🙄

I don’t think she realises what she says half the time, she’s a compulsive liar and why start a job in the holidays with no one to mind the kids 🙄
She said she didn't realise, when she got the email of school. Madness fancy not knowing. Or did she lol

Reactions: 1
She said she didn't realise, when she got the email of school. Madness fancy not knowing. Or did she lol
Everyone with kids in school knows when half term is Maybe we get the dates mixed up a bit now and then when it falls on different days but she well knew. My kids have left school and I still know when half term is looming. I don’t think she’s working as much as she wants people to think, who cares but why lie, she’s doing it all to scrounge off people, she has no shame the beggar 😤

Everyone with kids in school knows when half term is Maybe we get the dates mixed up a bit now and then when it falls on different days but she well knew. My kids have left school and I still know when half term is looming. I don’t think she’s working as much as she wants people to think, who cares but why lie, she’s doing it all to scrounge off people, she has no shame the beggar 😤
i know 😂😂I bet she’s in the school group chat on WhatsApp too 🙈unless she’s made her way through that group of women too 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I missed that but I have been in a live where she was why am I getting gifts I turned them off, I don't normally have my gifts on! I think she turned them off once to prove she wasn't a beg but they are always on. I don't get why you say stuff that are blatant lies, I also don't get why she has people who believe everything she says. It wasn't that long ago that she did have her PayPal in her bio

That video she done with her youngest saying she’s beautiful 😂 if that wasn’t staged I dunno what is. Hold on Morgan let mummy just get this on tik tok……and go! Go on Morgan tell me again mummy is beautiful and you love me 😂🙈 ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That video she done with her youngest saying she’s beautiful 😂 if that wasn’t staged I dunno what is. Hold on Morgan let mummy just get this on tik tok……and go! Go on Morgan tell me again mummy is beautiful and you love me 😂🙈 ffs
Sweet baby Jesus! I just seen that 😳🤣

She always uses Morgan for those videos. She probably slips him a tenner for it after. They are so cringe.

Reactions: 6
I hate them! 😬 All her little minions comment how sweet it is and what a good mum she is 🤮🤣

It worry’s me how much that child plays along with her.. quite the little apprentice if u ask me

Reactions: 4
She always uses Morgan for those videos. She probably slips him a tenner for it after. They are so cringe.
A tenner??? She gave macer £300 the other day if I was Morgan I’d be like erm no I told you was beautiful I want £500

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.