KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh she’s spicy today! How people follow her and lick her arse when she is so passive aggressive to her followers.
[/QUOTE
God what a weirdo haha I seen she mentioned you 👀 wo
Calling her followers muppets, telling them she lies to them and they're still gifting her. bleeping melts 🤣🤣🤣
How the mind boggles 🙄 I couldn’t bare to watch her anymore just then while she puffed away on her rollie like the celebrity she is. Bet her boxies stink

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I missed the live.. but looking at above pic.. she’s a cretin.

Big rants today. Tattle means nothing to her. K we know you are always checking here. Your ego is too big to not 🙈

Reactions: 5
Also.. she looks nothin like her tt.. she’s booted in real life

Reactions: 3
Big rants today. Tattle means nothing to her. K we know you are always checking here. Your ego is too big to not 🙈
U can be sure she’s on here constantly checkin what’s being said about her. She genuinely thinks she’s a celebrity.

Calling her followers muppets, telling them she lies to them and they're still gifting her. bleeping melts 🤣🤣🤣
Saying all she has to do is cry and in
come the gifts 😂 She has just round about admitted to manipulating her followers and yet all they hear is her saying she loves them. Girl bye 😆

Reactions: 7
Saying all she has to do is cry and in
come the gifts 😂 She has just round about admitted to manipulating her followers and yet all they hear is her saying she loves them. Girl bye 😆
Did she ever show proof of the vets bill? And if the PayPal donations were used for it.

The thing is, yes I do applaud you when you do something for charity etc but you still haven't had your tattoo done yet.
Easy shaving your hair off, that didn't involve you having to pay money.

If she isn't bothered about us why is she talking about us. The thing is I do have a life, happily married, a family, a decent job and my family have my undivided attention. I don't need to buy them stuff to show them how much I love them. It takes me a couple of minutes to come on here I don't spend hours live on tiktok for that reason. If you can't weather the storm you aren't cut out for being in the limelight, there is always some kind of drama. Sure we speculate but most of what is spoken about on here has come from the horses mouth so to speak. Take your drama away from social media and then there will be nothing for people to talk about, it's not rocket science

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She says we have no life as we are on tattle? Says the one on live Every. Single. Day. Multiple times a day.
Says the one who tells all to everyone , everything about your life that is on these pages you’ve said. We don’t dig around. You say it, we talk about it. You show it, we talk about it. You have verbal diarrhoea and can’t hold that bullshit enough in your mouth so spew it all over your lives then get ballsy and cry when you’re called out over it.

• Heart
Can someone explain to me how,this Kelly girl is now using her so called hashtags again afer making an allegation that K assaulted her

Yes I heard it faggots and muppets and it’s just all gay she said 🙄
And that’s what’s wrong she’ll claim she can get away with using these words because she’s a lesbian but naaaaa the offensive words regardless of who says them the hypocrite

Reactions: 5
And that’s what’s wrong she’ll claim she can get away with using these words because she’s a lesbian but naaaaa the offensive words regardless of who says them the hypocrite
She’s a hypocrite all round. Goes on about mental health and bullying but has bullied people herself and gets others to jump on the band wagon and do her dirty work. She’s just gross I hope she gets chronic diorreah

Reactions: 3
She’s a hypocrite all round. Goes on about mental health and bullying but has bullied people herself and gets others to jump on the band wagon and do her dirty work. She’s just gross I hope she gets chronic diorreah
She’s vile and she can pretend she’s such a nice kind person all she wants actions speak volumes. There isn’t anything kind about her she does tit to get attention not for the cause. Most genuine kind people don’t act or speak the way she does and they don’t need to tell everyone how nice and kind they are because people can see it for themselves. She’s a sly cow who gets people to bully on behalf of her by egging people on to do this that and the other. The weird smirk laugh thing she does when she’s in ‘witch’ mode like get a grip you creature. She doesn’t have fans her followers are based purely on people wanting to watching the shitshow dramatics she comes with, it’s better than watching the soaps far more entertaining.

Yes she really is, the be kind gets on my nerves and making tshirts lol.
Asking her followers to go and mass report people accounts and lives, does she not realise that is bullying.
Does she not realise what she is doing will effect her own boys.

Now if someone else used that slur she would be all holy grail on their arse, mass reporting them and bringing it up over and over while she hysterically cries with no tears and preaches that we need to be kind guys and it’s hurt her personally as she’s in that community. That word has been used for decades to hurt gay people, but K legitimately threw it around like it’s second nature.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.