KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she let him post that! I’m surprised she hasn’t been done for money laundering! None that money is from her benefits.
Exactly, it's a lot of money for a 12 year old to have.

That’s actually embarrassing I would be embarrassed if my child gloated like this, but the alcohol he’s 12 fs alcopop or not I would never have the balls to post with the risk of my parent seeing what I was upto. I get kids experiment but they also don’t post what their doing so which means he must be allowed to do it.
Exactly my thoughts about he must be allowed to do it. I wouldn't have able to do either.

Reactions: 2
The scary thing is, she wants her son to be like that. she thinks it’s gangster

Reactions: 1
Why the hell is she calling someone a pweirdo when there isn’t even any pics of her son on here 😂 dramatic much .. Wonder Woman get the twit done for slander that’s big accusations for not even a pic of the kid

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just seen her live and she’s talking about wonderwoman from on here, saying stuff about her son and she’s now telling everyone to mass report Deanna. There’s to much for me to watch tonight lol

Why the hell is she calling someone a weirdo when there isn’t even any pics of her son on here 😂 dramatic much .. Wonder Woman get the twit done for slander that’s big accusations for not even a pic of the kid
She was telling people her sons been threatened 🤨 the only thing on here is 2 photos from her sons own TikTok she’s an attention seeking cow

Reactions: 2
She’s a prolific liar

She loves calling the police don’t she

I ain’t been on for a few days so didn’t see no pics 🤷🏻‍♀️ They ain’t here now so they may have been deleted.

i do want K to green screen the screenshot of proof she has that wonder woman is who she says it is 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 L does it all the time

What happened to her be kind shite, she wanted an audience she has for days and now she’s come to slander someone’s name and making something bigger than it needed to be. Absolute horrible cow she is can’t suffer her

She’s a prolific liar

She loves calling the police don’t she
She got the emergency services on speed dial. Making out the police came on her live for this more like from the other day the police want to speak to her the weirdo.

I ain’t been on for a few days so didn’t see no pics 🤷🏻‍♀️ They ain’t here now so they may have been deleted.

i do want K to green screen the screenshot of proof she has that wonder woman is who she says it is 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 L does it all the time
It wasn’t even of her child the pics it was from his tiktok someone just showing him posting pics of alcohol and a stash of money . Nothing half as dramatic as that twats making out. As a child on tiktok she should be supervising what he’s posting and make his account private so only friends have him.

Fact that police only turned up cuz her sons out on street being a little gangster and she’s pretending it’s about something else lol

What happened to her be kind shite, she wanted an audience she has for days and now she’s come to slander someone’s name and making something bigger than it needed to be. Absolute horrible cow she is can’t suffer her

She got the emergency services on speed dial. Making out the police came on her live for this more like from the other day the police want to speak to her the weirdo.
I missed what happened the other day

I feel for deanna,she’s gonna feel the wrath of k cult crew.

Anyone just seen her take her “iron supplement” on live 😂😂😂😂 I just got 2nd hand embarrassment of her live and her mod that’s kissing her arse in her box while her boyfriend is playing with her nipple is just as bad 🙈😂 it isn’t only flange and now she’s saying she will come down with her fella and sort them out 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 he’s a beef cake 😂😂😂😂 duck off

• Haha
She’s such a piece of crappy scum. Absolutely the lowest of the low. A pathological, habitual liar. And her cult following believe the bullshit she throws out of her buck toothed mouth. She is an absolute cretin who cannot live without deflecting situations so she looks better/good.
Your road man son posted that on his TikTok that you BEGGED people to follow not long ago. YOU, you bleeping beg, wanted adults to follow your 12 year old son so he could go live. YOU were told your sons location was on as A RANDOM FOLLOWER told you she follows him on snapchat. What a bleeping sket

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.