KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she talking about? She is talking absolute rubbish! She sounds like a wannabe gangster!

Reactions: 1
Omg is the girls boyfriend part of the anonymous hacker group and is going to hack into tattle and retrieve all up addresses 😂😂😂 yeah ok hun, it’s not quite as easy as that Yano
Imagine using your fingering skills to not keep ya misses happy and content but ‘hacking’ into tattle to find someone with an opinion on the fuckwad that is Katie, not using it to find actual perpetrators.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she set that up so it looks like that deanne then she’s an ultimate twit and she has zero proof that she’s done anything she’s prob sat there and gettin all kinds of tit now. She’s already lied saying her pics of her kid was uploaded. Lying boot

Wow what is she actually doing?! How are people believing this tit? Thats not even what it would look like! She’s absolutely lost the plot!

Reactions: 2
Wow what is she actually doing?! How are people believing this tit? Thats not even what it would look like! She’s absolutely lost the plot!
I don’t think Katie actually realises it’s a fake. I think she’s so stupid that she legitimately believes that is what it looks like. The fact the name is wrong and an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) is a location not a name and they believe it is just flabbergasting. All of her cult are just as stupid as she is.

Reactions: 5
All the gifts are coming in now!! So predictable. She genuinely believes all the crap coming out of her mouth. Why are the people on her live so thick??

All the gifts are coming in now!! So predictable. She genuinely believes all the crap coming out of her mouth. Why are the people on her live so thick??
The people gifting her are just gullible and think omg she said thank you to me 😂😂😂

Did she ever get that tattoo that she promised for that lad who she raised money for? Cos I ain’t seen anything about it

The same people who don’t give her tit for beastiality

Reactions: 3
I don’t think Katie actually realises it’s a fake. I think she’s so stupid that she legitimately believes that is what it looks like. The fact the name is wrong and an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) is a location not a name and they believe it is just flabbergasting. All of her cult are just as stupid as she is.
I was going to add. U would not be given a name. Just a location! I actually can’t believe she’s put that up and believes it to be true. She is absolutely playing with fire! Does anyone follow Deanna?

I was going to add. U would not be given a name. Just a location! I actually can’t believe she’s put that up and believes it to be true. She is absolutely playing with fire! Does anyone follow Deanna?
I know a friend who knows a friend that follows her yeah 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.