Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clare77

I’ve not missed much then, record needs changing. Katie come back and just do some raffles instead lol
She could raffle one of her smelly hats I’m sure one of her fans would pay a lot just to have a sniff

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
She speaks to her older boy like he's a friend not a son.. the way the boy speaks thinking he's a gangster isn't right. Paying your son to shut he's mouth on live is wrong. It's like he's got something on her and if she doesn't let him have he's own way he'll turn against her. It's weird

Funkedupfairy

If she isn't bothered about us why is she talking about us. The thing is I do have a life, happily married, a family, a decent job and my family have my undivided attention. I don't need to buy them stuff to show them how much I love them. It takes me a couple of minutes to come on here I don't spend hours live on tiktok for that reason. If you can't weather the storm you aren't cut out for being in the limelight, there is always some kind of drama. Sure we speculate but most of what is spoken about on here has come from the horses mouth so to speak. Take your drama away from social media and then there will be nothing for people to talk about, it's not rocket science

• Heart

imfromtiktok

Anyone seen her insta? I think she’s missing the filters and the beautify features off tiktok 🙈😂 the filters on Instagram are not good 🙈 I’ve also noticed when she duels someone if they say they have been Tenerife she’s been elevenerife, no one can tell her a story

• Haha

imfromtiktok

Is she back and made her profile private
she will have deactivated her other accounts temporarily until she thinks people will forget about this, she will come back and tell everyone that “bully’s” will not run her off this app and that her and her followers should all stick together and fight them 🙈. The account that’s still there she can’t log out of is a load of rubbish and she has probably linked it to a mobile number she no longer has 😂 she won’t delete it because it has over 70k of people that follow her 🙈 majority of them probs only want to watch the next episode of “life of katie Bailey”

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
She’s a hypocrite all round. Goes on about mental health and bullying but has bullied people herself and gets others to jump on the band wagon and do her dirty work. She’s just gross I hope she gets chronic diorreah
She’s vile and she can pretend she’s such a nice kind person all she wants actions speak volumes. There isn’t anything kind about her she does shit to get attention not for the cause. Most genuine kind people don’t act or speak the way she does and they don’t need to tell everyone how nice and kind they are because people can see it for themselves. She’s a sly cow who gets people to bully on behalf of her by egging people on to do this that and the other. The weird smirk laugh thing she does when she’s in ‘bitch’ mode like get a grip you creature. She doesn’t have fans her followers are based purely on people wanting to watching the shitshow dramatics she comes with, it’s better than watching the soaps far more entertaining.

Mummyof3_84

Hmmm I have Linda’s address maybe I should call dwp give them a helping hand in gettin joint claim set up 😂

• Haha

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Katiebailey134

How she's made that poor girl feel is absolutely disgusting. She still doesn't think she's done wrong though always turning it on someone else. Always back tracking always making out its all about poor katie. I really hope people see what she actually is.

Blaming us? What because we can see her for what she is and we aint licking her arse saying how amazing she is.. she's absolute c**t!! I hope karma comes around sooner or later

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
That definitely wasn't even a sorry. That was all about Katie yet again like she's doing nothing wrong . Everyone else to blame.

Shell be back in tiktok she can't stay away. She won't hand her account over to anyone or delete it. She needs the money..

That's the only way she can treat her kids is by gifts from the app.

Vert selfish woman well if you can call her that

Funkedupfairy

She has taken down two of her accounts and put a note on the other one saying no longer in use but can't log out. She did the same the last time she was coming off tiktok, she won't be able to stay away though her ego will need feeding at some point. I do hope she stays off though for the sake of her kids she needs to give them time and attention not cash and clothes

Trace

VIP Member
Bless her she’s an amazing mum. I will have to check in on her live later to get some cooking tips and write down a “how to list”

• Haha

imfromtiktok

Great plan Katie! Tell all of tiktok you’re leaving tiktok but tell them EXACTLY where to find you. Yawn
She made sure to slip that in on her live when she was meant to be apologising to D… that was the most shittest apology ever and the 2.4K wasn’t in, just a shitty 190ish so not everyone’s going to know she got it totally wrong and was a complete bully.

Funkedupfairy

Some people have their priorities all wrong, for the price of the McDonald's not forgetting the £2-3 they would charge for delivery you could feed all of you for at least a few days. She's always in expensive clothes and talking about designer labels, stop spoiling your kids with things they don't need to make up for other failings give them some attention instead of leaving them to play on their computers constantly

Edunn

VIP Member
She's got the time to go to Card Factory, buy cards, gifts, write them all out but can't pop into a little Tesco Express on the way home and get a couple of pizzas to throw in the oven so everyone can eat 🙄🙄🙄
its just so her followers will gift her more money she’s so poor me like she’s the only person who as to work or look after kids and a home and she’s only worked a week ffs and her friends begging for her saying she’s so skint it’s pathetic she can afford takeaways, cigs, weed, tattoos and designer clothes