KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she’s coming off tt… on L thread,k was in her live today??
I am wondering if its because she is meant to be at work, but with it being half term , she has no childcare.
So instead of all the questions, she taking time out. As I don't believe she is working. Yesterday she gave the excuse she had no childcare, just for that day.
Maybe I am over thinking it 😆

Reactions: 1
D was on live last nite and because K and L are being civil (jumping in each other’s lives 🙈) she’s not speaking to any of them but still follows K….. wonder what Ks little crew thinks of her being civil to L because I bet they feel like it’s a kick in the dick to all those that stuck up for her especially when she gave a speech that she is scared of her and she ruined her life 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 3
How can u say your terrified of someone and that they bullied you and u had genuine fear of them…To what’s they are doing now

D was on live last nite and because K and L are being civil (jumping in each other’s lives 🙈) she’s not speaking to any of them but still follows K….. wonder what Ks little crew thinks of her being civil to L because I bet they feel like it’s a kick in the dick to all those that stuck up for her especially when she gave a speech that she is scared of her and she ruined her life 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
They won’t though this is how stupid the mods are. I commented weeks ago that when they get bk together bcz let’s b honest they cnt stay away all the mods goin feel like divs but they that delusional they b like awww well we jst want u happy.

How can u say your terrified of someone and that they bullied you and u had genuine fear of them…To what’s they are doing now
Shes either lying or she loves horror movies and love being scared 😂

Reactions: 2
She’s a compulsive liar
Literally only last week again she said omg what’s happening to D has brought it all back for Me. Literally pretending she was terrified.. I think L is trying her best to be civil or get back with K more so to get back at H for stating she would go against L with K so I think L has got one step ahead. I really do think it’s to get one over H and also for the drama and gifts that come with the fallout.

Claiming she’s being bullied or trolled
Makes me giggle when she spouts about all the hate comments, shouting Where's my mods, mods get blocking, and there's literally no hate comments at all, she hardly even gets comments on her videos just the usual few licky bums telling her she's amazing or how much they love her tracksuit 🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE
Is she off up to L's for a few days so can't come on live??? I just can't keep up
Yeah that probably the reason they both been quiet pair of weirdos

Ooh she’s spicy today! How people follow her and lick her arse when she is so passive aggressive to her followers.

• Haha
Ooh she’s spicy today! How people follow her and lick her arse when she is so passive aggressive to her followers.
Calling her followers muppets, telling them she lies to them and they're still gifting her. bleeping melts 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Just for you KB, my life is fantastic, I have a brilliant job, which I have had for 35 years. I don't need to beg, I don't need to lie. So go and take a tit, as you are full of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.