Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Course she won't delete it she lives the drama views and the money! 🤣🤣 she's just playing poor old me yet again. Or she's in hospital like always haha

Reactions: 6

imfromtiktok

It’s a miracle the cat is alive, I just hope she doesn’t start breast feeding the cat and sending vids to her new girlfriend 🙈

• Haha

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
They toes are disgusting and that’s not the swelling they look extremely smelly 😷 can’t cope! She’s an arsewipe crying like a big fanny over a broken foot or toes 😂 elevate it put a bit of ice on it and take some nsaids and jobs a good one wouldn’t need to waste nhs time and complain that you aren’t there priority! Where’s this big bit of bone sticking out 😂😂 she’s not well, she’s been there what just over a week and has spent more time in hospital. Maybe she’s found a new victim to rinse at the hospital and that’s why she goes at any given chance

• Haha

minniemoo22

Has any one ever seen k cooking? She had to sort dinner? Yeah sort an order. I’d love to see her cooking lol even her kid tonight said he’d had that many pizzas they’ve started to become sickly
No but if she does cook anything in her kitchen she makes sure she gets her camera out to film her given it to Morgan . Imagine being hungry and have to role play before you can bleedy eat 😂

• Haha

the cheek

VIP Member
Imagine going to Uni for years or doing a low paid apprenticeship to get into the police where your dream is to help and serve and all day you deal with TikTok fights 😂 Like, I’d give up my badge and walk away at that point.
Katie will be on panic mode now, she’s going to trying to do everything she can to make Linda believe her not actual SS. IF the police do come to Kirsty’s. I doubt it but IF. Then I’m sure they would be interested to hear there’s a 12 year old left behind in Oxford. Safeguarding issues right there. People in glass houses …. She needs to be careful.
Very true Tbh I really don’t think she was even on the phone to the police. Ks pretended to be on the phone before on live not long ago and it rang 😂k ran out the room 😂😂Ls face when it happened😅 oopes

• Haha
  • Wow

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
What she means is she’s coming off tiktok for the rest of the night. She’ll be back tomorrow and state she has been offline for 5 days. The usual.

BananaRama

Chatty Member
She says we have no life as we are on tattle? Says the one on live Every. Single. Day. Multiple times a day.
Says the one who tells all to everyone , everything about your life that is on these pages you’ve said. We don’t dig around. You say it, we talk about it. You show it, we talk about it. You have verbal diarrhoea and can’t hold that bullshit enough in your mouth so spew it all over your lives then get ballsy and cry when you’re called out over it.

• Heart

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Why is she making a tiktok saying she's going to clean linda kitchen. Just fucking clean it. You don't need to make a masstive deal out of it..

• Haha

BananaRama

Chatty Member
She’s a pathological liar. Her constant need for validation from strangers while claiming she has the best life screams low self esteem but also slight narcissism in there. Her followers were cash cows nothing more. She used and abused her status on TikTok, causing drama then walking away and leaving some poor mug to take the fall. She shaved her head for a poorly boy? Cause your short hair being shaved off is going to help pay for him/bills and make awareness isn’t it? Stupid twat 😂

• Haha

the cheek

VIP Member
L is now live beggin for another f#cking dog.
Her kids need the attention ffs. She sits there cuddling the dogs but never sits there cuddling her own f#cking children. ‘My mum shows more love and attention to the dogs than she does me while I stand here in the background trying my hardest to get some loving and attention off my mummy’

• Angry
  • Wow

BananaRama

Chatty Member
She said she didn't cheat, but she also said those texts weren't from her and you can easily change a name, but then in the next breath she said I sent those text when I werent with Linda
Shame that someone may have thought ahead and got the proof that it was sent from her 😂 I’ll happy post it if she denies again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Ohhhh now linda spent all her money. Now she got to make people feel sorry for her so they sent her gift. Why can't people seee this!! Wake the fuck up

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Katie Bailey #3 • Trying to play victim for scamming so is now on the run, give up KB - your time has come

• Haha

minniemoo22

She should be banned for life after the stunt she pulled the other day calling Deanna a P and gathering up 2k people on live getting everyone against one person.

I hope Deanna took this all to the police, because if it was the other way around Katie would be doing the same .

In Jodie live that Katie was watching under a fake account.
Also D came in on the live on the comments, she said that her address was given out , and her children asked what a P was, felt so sorry for her .

It’s unforgivable what K has done to D.

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Shes in Liverpool?

I want to smack her in the mouth what she's doing.. how can sit laugh and joke about sex toys. When she's hurt 2 woman!

Shes got over it very fast. Wonder who her next victim is!!

• Wow

clare77

She would as well and do it on live at the same time. Got to get the attention where you can I suppose
It just sounds like one of those reality shows where you know it’s scripted everytime she’s talking to them. Sometimes if they unexpectedly walk In the room she will switch the live off. Strange woman