KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread guys!
I couldn’t post @DellaC as it breached the rules of a thread name 😂 Was absolutely my fav!
Anyone for their take on a recap?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahahaha I love that you even tried!

Anyway, back to our little narcissist.

How's her pussy this morning? Anyone know? 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I personally haven’t seen the beg online but knowing K she will purposely not show her face to drag this drama on a little bit more. My guess is, seizure/no work as sick/kids not at school/cat doing fine but would 100% say still on the edge of life.
Fancy saying the cat died in your arms and ending it there to then say it was bought back to life. I love a good timeline and there is no way (IMO) she got that cat to a vet and back and sorted everything else out before hopping back online.

I personally haven’t seen the beg online but knowing K she will purposely not show her face to drag this drama on a little bit more. My guess is, seizure/no work as sick/kids not at school/cat doing fine but would 100% say still on the edge of life.
Fancy saying the cat died in your arms and ending it there to then say it was bought back to life. I love a good timeline and there is no way (IMO) she got that cat to a vet and back and sorted everything else out before hopping back online.
I stand corrected! She’s at work. Filming while at work. But still. I mean TBF, I’m blocked and I’m too lazy to make a new account up. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ll give credit where credits due and the beg actually went to work.

Last edited:

I stand corrected! She’s at work. Filming while at work. But still. I mean TBF, I’m blocked and I’m too lazy to make a new account up. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ll give credit where credits due and the beg actually went to work.
Wasn't she supposed to be training at Reading today, as she said a nice lady would give her a lift as it would be too much on the bus?

Reactions: 1
I just don’t understand how her followers believe her bullshit I really can’t stand her she needs reporting to hmrc as people putting money in her PayPal and if you report it to tiktok they do duck all, she’ll drag the drama on a little bit longer then make a video with pretend tears and fake voice, skint my arse her and her TikTok friends are all full of tit always one of them on the beg

Reactions: 2
Apparently because the money is a ‘gift’ no one has to declare it, they liken it to birthday cards/Xmas money. But. This is more than a one off or a once a year thing. This is an everyday occurrence. Someone actually made £1000 in a weekend from begging on here. And the fact it’s so blatant too astounds me. These are the people who would sneer at genuine homeless people on the street begging for a hot drink but they sit in their comfortable homes begging for fags and energy drinks.

Apparently because the money is a ‘gift’ no one has to declare it, they liken it to birthday cards/Xmas money. But. This is more than a one off or a once a year thing. This is an everyday occurrence. Someone actually made £1000 in a weekend from begging on here. And the fact it’s so blatant too astounds me. These are the people who would sneer at genuine homeless people on the street begging for a hot drink but they sit in their comfortable homes begging for fags and energy drinks.
Wow seriously, that's a lot of money.

I wouldn’t give any of these begs money they just play to a crowd and her cult of followers are just as bad

She prob breast fed it back to life or shocked it with a dildo 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So before I got blocked from Hannah’s live, she was going off about Katie. Dropping a tit tonne of accusations. Apparently K and R had called the police on H because H’s daughter liked upset and scared. So they were worried about her safety. Now, whether this is true or not is a different thing because H retracted and said that she was told this had happened and was told K was calling her a crack head. Now, we know people do jump from live to live and I’ve seen it where they stirred shut up that wasn’t true. So. K’s mum is an absolute crack head and a tramadol junkie. Would do anything for a couple of tablets. Katie says her son plays on his autism. How the youngest wanted to live with H not K and that’s why he wants to always be at his dads. How K was snorting codeine off the bathroom floor and having a tramadol seizure in the closet while calling her mum. I mean. Drama 😂

So before I got blocked from Hannah’s live, she was going off about Katie. Dropping a tit tonne of accusations. Apparently K and R had called the police on H because H’s daughter liked upset and scared. So they were worried about her safety. Now, whether this is true or not is a different thing because H retracted and said that she was told this had happened and was told K was calling her a crack head. Now, we know people do jump from live to live and I’ve seen it where they stirred shut up that wasn’t true. So. K’s mum is an absolute crack head and a tramadol junkie. Would do anything for a couple of tablets. Katie says her son plays on his autism. How the youngest wanted to live with H not K and that’s why he wants to always be at his dads. How K was snorting codeine off the bathroom floor and having a tramadol seizure in the closet while calling her mum. I mean. Drama 😂
think it was co-codamol she was snorting 🤨 what a weirdo to crush them up 😂 and what’s her obsession with Hannah’s cat 🐈

H and K should just get back together already, they are obsessed with each other! K literally admitted she goes into H lives still I mean just why? If it didn’t end good block delete and be done with the person. These people don’t half hold onto tit.

I’ve just come here to see if there was a thread about her. I came across her live the other night when she was going mad about someone. I watched for the laugh but she’s full of drama isn’t she 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.