KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They toes are disgusting and that’s not the swelling they look extremely smelly 😷 can’t cope! She’s an arsewipe crying like a big fanny over a broken foot or toes 😂 elevate it put a bit of ice on it and take some nsaids and jobs a good one wouldn’t need to waste nhs time and complain that you aren’t there priority! Where’s this big bit of bone sticking out 😂😂 she’s not well, she’s been there what just over a week and has spent more time in hospital. Maybe she’s found a new victim to rinse at the hospital and that’s why she goes at any given chance

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They toes are disgusting and that’s not the swelling they look extremely smelly 😷 can’t cope! She’s an arsewipe crying like a big fanny over a broken foot or toes 😂 elevate it put a bit of ice on it and take some nsaids and jobs a good one wouldn’t need to waste nhs time and complain that you aren’t there priority! Where’s this big bit of bone sticking out 😂😂 she’s not well, she’s been there what just over a week and has spent more time in hospital. Maybe she’s found a new victim to rinse at the hospital and that’s why she goes at any given chance
She thrives from the drama and attention she said she had to be carried into the hospital lol 😂 those poor kids are going to be so messed up with those two as parents

• Haha
Reactions: 2
duck sakes. She's only bruise them not broken them. This makes me so angry. Why my daughter really needed the hopsital we hat to wait over 10 hours to be seen because of selfish fuckers like that! Wouldn't be worried about her toes would be more worried about them skanky toenails. How buzzing are they!!!

Reactions: 4
So these are Kirsty’s bank statements. Just a snippet of money she paid out for Beggy Bailey. This doesn’t include extras like the washing machine! I could say a lot about Kirsty - or any girl willing to be near K but after speaking to her it just sums up to me on how much K can truly manipulate someone especially those that are vulnerable. The £100 was because K rang her crying as there were ‘bailiffs’ at her door.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Wow. Absolutely disgusting hope kirsty is alright. And I hope she doesn't make the same mistake again

Reactions: 3
So these are Kirsty’s bank statements. Just a snippet of money she paid out for Beggy Bailey. This doesn’t include extras like the washing machine! I could say a lot about Kirsty - or any girl willing to be near K but after speaking to her it just sums up to me on how much K can truly manipulate someone especially those that are vulnerable. The £100 was because K rang her crying as there were ‘bailiffs’ at her door.
Poor girl,hope she is ok. So the hospital is to distract what’s coming out on tattle.. dirty cat nipple feeder

My heart is breaking for this girl, I'm actually crying, it's horrid what that beast has done.
How can anyone take and take from anyone?
This needs to be seen by everyone, needs to go viral, and if Linda sticks by her after this she deserves the same treatment K will be receiving.
I really hope Kirsty is doing ok?
I myself have being took advantage of in the past I know how that feels

Anybone see k get a gift when she was crying and you could clearly see her see it, then try avoid it by looking away so she didn’t have to say Thank you

I love how Katie fakes cries no tears what so ever 🤣🤣 then she says she's coming off live. Two minutes later she's doing a happy video hahahha

Sorry but she shouldn't be doing lives in a hospital anyways..

• Haha
Why did she end the live? I swear she was saying something about has it gone in? Her and Linda really are disgusting Linda has always been the worst for me expecting ppl to pay for her teeth dogs kids etc

Why did she end the live? I swear she was saying something about has it gone in? Her and Linda really are disgusting Linda has always been the worst for me expecting ppl to pay for her teeth dogs kids etc
L said has jake gone in and k said yes he went in, so I'm assuming they're talking about him going into school, k looked shocked and just ended the live

L said has jake gone in and k said yes he went in, so I'm assuming they're talking about him going into school, k looked shocked and just ended the live
Oh ok 🤣🤣 I was reading on here at the time so missed it and thought she was talking about money. Nice how they begged there shopping money the other day splurged on trainers etc and now going for sun beds 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Oh ok 🤣🤣 I was reading on here at the time so missed it and thought she was talking about money. Nice how they begged there shopping money the other day splurged on trainers etc and now going for sun beds 🤬🤬🤬
Ha ha I do that too sometimes listen to the live and come here to read the gossip, people need to stop gifting, Linda said last night someone had been really generous and brought something/s from their wish list and were going to surprise the kids but k had to go hospital so don't know what has been brought

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Ha ha I do that too sometimes listen to the live and come here to read the gossip, people need to stop gifting, Linda said last night someone had been really generous and brought something/s from their wish list and were going to surprise the kids but k had to go hospital so don't know what has been brought
I don’t get where this lot (I mean all the beggars on tt) get off and think ppl should pay and buy stuff for them 24/7 hope Hmrc and dwp amd councils have been made aware of these two though 🤮

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.