Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PurpleLennie

Oh dear.😳full explanation please Purple😊

I had to rely on my husband to give an objective view of her performance because I cannot stand the woman but the overall opinion is that she was wooden, couldn’t sing and fluffed loads of her lines….they were written in a panto kind of way but she didn’t deliver one of them with any punch. Even her supposed interactions with the audience seemed awkward and she just wasn’t good! She just looked like she was going through the motions with no oomph in her at all!

The theatre they are in was lovely actually and the others in the panto played their parts well but it’s got a max of 200 capacity and it can’t be all that lucrative for her - it was definitely a ‘how the mighty have fallen’ moment to watch!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95

Tanley

VIP Member
Whether it is Skanky, DL, AFP or a stranger off the street ‘looking after’ Bunny, they are doing an appalling job. It seems that Bunny is just bringing herself up the best way she can. She gets herself up, finds herself food, tries to sort out her tangled, dirty hair. She finds some clothes to wear from the pile, plasters on some make up, and then stays online most of the day. At the end of her lonely day, she runs herself a bath and puts herself to bed. I don’t think anyone hugs her, or plays with her, or reads with her. I don’t think anyone washes her hair, or irons her clothes, or takes her to the park. The treatment of this little girl is heartbreaking and I hate Skanky and everyone around her. They are in total failures as care givers, and lack the most basic human kindness. I hope karma hurries up to hit them all in their fucking ugly faces.
And while Bunny is going through this living hell, where is Jett? He has become an invisible child. They don’t even seem to spend time together, their young minds must be so broken and confused :( :cry::mad:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

PurpleLennie

Ok….so I didn’t want to draw any attention to myself but I took one for the team and actually went to her show (I’ve just left at half time) if anyone would like to know how it was 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

Cazza72

Oooh look what I found on Chloe's instagram....seems your theories of shit going down were right, you clever Krusties

Screenshot_20240128-215641_Instagram.jpg

"Wanted her man" hmmmm she had a new egg in tow.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

WillowTree21

VIP Member
it actually makes more sense that DL accused K of this dreadful crime. That was how I read it initially that the accusations came from kippers camp .
So it appears, Frumpy Dumplings husband 'Arry has been very verbal & slagging off Kieran, spreading malicious gossip, that he presumably heard from KFP. He really needs to wind his neck in & keep his big GOB SHUT. I really can't stand this man. Just looking at him, make's my stomach turn. He's such a Wide Boy, Billy big shit. And he's another CHEAT - Twice & once with Frumpies mate. What an unscrupulous, immoral lot they are.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 83

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
Just reading the comments on the daily mail article, 1 comment really stood out, someone basically said " if her exs are so bad why have they gone on to have happy lives with stable relationships and she's still living in chaos"
She just doesn't and never will see the problem is HER.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
Sophie, we know you read here. Do you really know what your inaction will result in. Once the shit hits the fan, your evil sister will become fair game for the red tops and they will honestly leave no stone unturned.

You will become the headline you crave for, but it will be brutal. It absolutely will pick up on your link to Children in Need and how you sat back and picked up the coin whilst your niece and nephew suffered real prolonged abuse. Your job will be over, full stop, ended, finito.

You are clearly trying to branch out in influencing as a backstop, but do you honestly think you will get freebies as you will be permanently tainted. So that will be the end of your little adventure in home ownership, but then you have learnt from your wicked ugly sister as to how to string along a bankruptcy, but honestly you don't have the malevolence to keep it up once it occurs.

Your only potential redemption is to "grow a pair" (and I don't mean a rival to those apocalypse tits like your sister's) and do the right thing. Stand up for her for once in your life before your destruction follows hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

DC16

VIP Member
I believe all the animals have gone, bar Wallis & Bobby, the new black lab Lady (but I’m sure once that is no longer a pup it will be gone too) and Frog the new kitten.

Hopefully they are all now safe and being cared for. So much for never getting rid of her pets and a dog is for life.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 77

DC16

VIP Member
I know I did a 'final' push on the GFM the other day and believe me that helped more than you know, but it's not quite over. :(
Just because we don't see everything on social media doesn't mean things aren't happening. 🥰
Kieran is overwhelmed by people's generosity, support and kindness, he truly appreciates every penny that has been donated and kind words from total strangers. He has spent far in excess of what has been donated and there is still a bit to go.
I cannot believe how much legals costs are, it's truly breathtaking, doesn't help when you are dealing with the likes of her!
If anyone can help further, or even spread the word to get others to donate, it would be amazing. I feel so bad asking again...but if you don't ask....
I wish I could say more, but just can't, I hope you understand. xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Oh god I just though, Bunny had said last week 'I'll do anything for followers'.....
Jesus Christ, that is horrifying. I am extremely worried that some pervert has put in a request. I have reported the video as “child abuse”. This poor 9-year-old is making overtly sexual videos while her birth giver is cavorting like a sad bastard at the other end of the country.
RED TOPS - YOU STEAL ENOUGH FROM US ON HERE NOW IS YOUR TIME TO EXPOSE HER!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I pop back in for a quick look & a wiki read & this is the 1st thing I see 🤣🤣 in the words of madam Price, 'I LOVE it' 😂
I've just had to avoid anything Skanky for months because she's seriously bad for my mental health. But I do miss the Krustie chat.
I am beyond horrified at the F4J report/article. How in the name of all things holy does she still have those kids?? 😳😭🤢
Lovely to see her having such a lovely time with Chloe Ferry & pals though. She doesn't look out of place at all 😜 I see her nipple's are still missing 😂
Crawl? Is he okay? Does anyone know? Does anyone care?
Absolutely nothing in her sad world ever changes. The same old merry-go-round she's been on for years & years. But she looks worse & worse every time it goes round. Butchered beyond words 😂
Eagerly awaiting the new "The One". Can't be many eggs left in the box to choose from.
Great to see you pop in 💖😀🥰🤗😘 xxx , Glad to make you laugh with my post, loads of love from Pom 😀❤❤❤❤🤗🥰💕😘 xxx.

I've made Katie a more up to date catsuit thing to go out in in future 😄😄😄😘 xxx...

Resizer_17064476634331.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Made sure someone cooked you a fucking dinner you cunt but you couldn't put a dinner on the table or pick up a phone and order a Christmas dinner for your kids you cunt. CHOKE ON IT YOU BASTARD FUCKING CUNT WHORE. 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Gail1233

I think she looked really awkward last night when the GS girls were all dancing and being filmed. She didn’t seem to know the music, so stuck her finger provocatively in her mouth and turned towards the camera trying to look sexy (didn’t work). She has no genuine chemistry or friendship with any of them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

PTMe

Chatty Member
She's pretending to be asleep on her Instagram story. It's because she doesn't want to talk to the people doing her hair and nails and will call them cunts when they leave and say they did a shit job

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 67