Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s a video where’s she’s blocking the entrance to the shop, and two people are queuing behind her while she poses for the camera, they look like they are thinking “who’s this idiot”, pissing myself, what a twit🤦🏽‍♀️ 😂 Don’t worry about the little people eh Skank 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2717984
The Music needs to be Changed to Ludacris MOVE witch - get out the way 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Here’s a video where’s she’s blocking the entrance to the shop, and two people are queuing behind her while she poses for the camera, they look like they are thinking “who’s this idiot”, pissing myself, what a twit🤦🏽‍♀️ 😂 Don’t worry about the little people eh Skank 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2717984
I would have loved to have been behind her here. A full on stroppy shoulder barge would be my reaction.I’d probably find myself covered in fake tan though. She’s such a selfish twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Kipper and her bunch of ugly bleep besties out on the toon.
In reality, these statues are far more intelligent than any of those fuckers.
IMG_0406.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hmmm just searched looked re Porta potty CF,there are freds on influencers ,oh my my I got a fred that ‘INCEL started 🤣🤣oh dear explains a lot doesn’t it Krusties..we all knew.😳👀Oh hmmm.well,hmm.😖

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She’s so chunky now, she looks really matronly on that stage. Methinks it’s a combination of her bad sugary diet, her metabolism slowing down in middle-age and her body changing as full-blown menopause draws near, I believe she is now perimenopausal. Gee when menopause really kicks in she’s gonna be a mess isn’t she, I can’t see her coping with what’s coming her way.

68A6C9E6-D3F8-400B-B862-31DADEDC843D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
This person is in the Daily Fail. I don’t watch Traitors so don’t know anything about her. But surely it’s people like her who should be getting free plastic surgery instead of the likes of KFP and Westcrack? She’d surely be more appreciative than those two are after each if their 800 surgeries. And she does look good.
37218EB1-D3FE-423E-A557-69CEDAC9A6F3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s so chunky now, she looks really matronly on that stage. Methinks it’s a combination of her bad sugary diet, her metabolism slowing down in middle-age and her body changing as full-blown menopause draws near, I believe she is now perimenopausal. Gee when menopause really kicks in she’s gonna be a mess isn’t she, I can’t see her coping with what’s coming her way.

View attachment 2718069
The massive norks and arse filler doesn't do her any favours, I'm pretty much the same age as her and my waistline has disappeared! I can't begin to think what I'd look like with a gallon of filler in my arse and boobs the size of footballs

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hmmm just searched looked re Porta potty CF,there are freds on influencers ,oh my my I got a fred that ‘INCEL started 🤣🤣oh dear explains a lot doesn’t it Krusties..we all knew.😳👀Oh hmmm.well,hmm.😖
CF, I was looking her up on Insta, Her mum is very active in animal rescue and CF helps out a fair bit

Also makes sense how she bought her 18 year old Sister a Bentley for her birthday ( Probably leased)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well there's plenty of pages left on this thread,, so get the kids/family sorted tell them "after 9 its tattle time" get munchies and drinkies sorted and settle down this could be a long night. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Ok….so I didn’t want to draw any attention to myself but I took one for the team and actually went to her show (I’ve just left at half time) if anyone would like to know how it was 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
Well there's plenty of pages left on this thread,, so get the kids/family sorted tell them "after 9 its tattle time" get munchies and drinkies sorted and settle down this could be a long night. 🤣
Here’s a treat for you Stan, thankfully she’s not singing Kylie here 🙏🏾 let’s get this party started 🍷😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
This person is in the Daily Fail. I don’t watch Traitors so don’t know anything about her. But surely it’s people like her who should be getting free plastic surgery instead of the likes of KFP and Westcrack? She’d surely be more appreciative than those two are after each if their 800 surgeries. And she does look good. View attachment 2718080
I find it quite sad that this lady felt the need to go down the surgery route. She is basically trying to change who she is, and there is no need for it. Reality TV and the media, have a lot to answer for, regarding women with poor self images.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.