Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I looked up that trend, I can't see a single video that is going as far as B has. Someone must have told her to do what she did. It seems more like someone has suggested a trend a kid would like and then twisted it to a very adult level! As far as I know that's what groomers do.
I haven‘t seen the video Helena, I can‘t watch it, but I know enough from reading the posts from people on here who have, to know B is now being groomed. As I keep saying, time has run out to intervene and protect her, my worst fears as to where this was going are now in existence 😔 I just cannot believe this is happening, it appears for whatever reason, we can blame stretched services, austerity, all things I know are happening, but still no reasons to me that no action has been taken by now. KH will be begging services to at least send a welfare check in and ask her why she is letting B be groomed, but still it continues.

I’ve watched on these past weeks in disbelief, it breaks my heart we cannot protect children in 2024, no one is stopping this, B cannot wait for some court date at some future time, she is being targeted now, it’s appalling. There’s nothing we can do and I bet she’s still posting this time next week, no one is listening 🤬 I just don’t get it, I really thought SS would act after DL was exposed, that shows a complete failure on their part with assessing her, but there’s been nothing. We can’t keep saying things are probably happening behind the scenes, it’s no longer good enough as B is clearly in danger, is seeing and hearing things she will be traumatised by, someone has to do something NOW, before it gets way worse. WTF is it going to take to stop this. 😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Welcome all to #351

Thank you to @WillowTree21 for the thread title - had to amend slightly to fit

View attachment 2717110

Here is the link to #350

Well she is in a manky panto up north, being vile and rude.

Slagging off her exes again...

View attachment 2717111

It looks like Sink Boy has had enough...

View attachment 2717112

She spent some time with Chloe Ferry who looked like she wanted to punch the Skank - especially in the video below where Skank starts shouting at CF's dogs

View attachment 2717116

View attachment 2717113

Sorry @SmillieKylie I suggest you don't rewatch the video below of Skank in action at the Panto

View attachment 2717114

Plus of course there was the news that F4J posted an article detailing all the shit that KFP caused the kids and KH

Keep on Tattling!
WOW thank you for picking my tread title. Got a delicate head🍷🍷🍷. Have a good weekend❤x

• Heart

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
Whether it is Skanky, DL, AFP or a stranger off the street ‘looking after’ Bunny, they are doing an appalling job. It seems that Bunny is just bringing herself up the best way she can. She gets herself up, finds herself food, tries to sort out her tangled, dirty hair. She finds some clothes to wear from the pile, plasters on some make up, and then stays online most of the day. At the end of her lonely day, she runs herself a bath and puts herself to bed. I don’t think anyone hugs her, or plays with her, or reads with her. I don’t think anyone washes her hair, or irons her clothes, or takes her to the park. The treatment of this little girl is heartbreaking and I hate Skanky and everyone around her. They are in total failures as care givers, and lack the most basic human kindness. I hope karma hurries up to hit them all in their fucking ugly faces.
And while Bunny is going through this living hell, where is Jett? He has become an invisible child. They don’t even seem to spend time together, their young minds must be so broken and confused :( :cry::mad:

This whole existence right there is why the system needs to change. I'm not in the UK, but we also have a too-high threshold for removal when it comes to childrens welfare.
Like yes, the children might not be getting physically battered, but the emotional cost of neglect, emotional and physical goes far deeper than any bruise would.

And this is being documented in a public arena, she is showing us what she is living like. And SS think this is ok? KFP's family think this is ok????????

They are all an utter disgrace

• Angry
  • Sad

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Her daughter is in desperate trouble, and this is all this horror-show of a mother cares about. Damn her and all who still support her 🤬

DFC818E0-29B1-49F1-ACA1-27A54205D0EC.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
So someone in to do her hair, another to do her nails and I am full on guessing that she did not cook that food herself either!!! Lazy little tramp!
We were incredulous she went there on her own weren’t we, looks to me we were right she is not technically on her own, she has either hired or grifted a team of locals to wait on her, bet this has been a constant all week. The Panto is sponsored by a taxi company and a letting agency, her travel and where she is staying is free for her. Chloe was cooking for her on Monday, She had that Craig bloke with her on Friday, I believe Darth was sent to make sure she didn’t misbehave last night, Darth protecting her investment, she is her minder, Darth looked uncomfortable in every photo, I don’t think she wanted to be there by choice. Incredible how she still manages to get this support. Oh I can’t wait for her comeuppance, I still believe, despite my deep concern and sadness for B & J, it’s coming. Gee, my little group of friends also hate her as well, we will so celebrate when that day arrives.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
All in the club waving their bottles of white lightning with a sparkler in the top, wow, I'm sooo not living the good life haha fucking sad fucks, they are in bed with the devil, having to post every minute of their sad lives to stay relevant, enjoy it while you can sad fucks cos you end up replaced with the new bunch of attention seekers, what a fucking sad life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

mammywhite

Chatty Member
It may be a trend but B is a 9 year old girl with something dripping from her mouth on a public profile,for every man and his dog to see ,it’s not appropriate and not something I’d be happy ignore, if she locked her profile to family and close friends then no one would know amd no one could comment, but B wants an open profile to get more likes because that’s what she thinks is normal she’s been brainwashed into thinking likes from total strangers is what’s needed to feel important and the longer she’s left in the wrong environment the harder it will be to change that mindset.

• Sad
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Think something was said or something was about to kick off so skank was removed by Jeyda. After all the afternoon hype about shopping and clubbing with my girls she wasn't one of them just the annoying aunty you have to invite. 🤣
Deffo something happened after the Panto finished. The Geordie Shore crowd were constantly posting online, especially Chloe, it was exhausting trying to keep up with the posts on my sofa last night, thank you to Kylie and her wine, it was needed 😁 Suddenly it all shutdown and two accounts went private, someone put the word out to stop the posts, they knew she was being watched, and they didn’t want her filmed. Reckon it’s a good shout it was Darth, she often acts as her minder these days.

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I had to rely on my husband to give an objective view of her performance because I cannot stand the woman but the overall opinion is that she was wooden, couldn’t sing and fluffed loads of her lines….they were written in a panto kind of way but she didn’t deliver one of them with any punch. Even her supposed interactions with the audience seemed awkward and she just wasn’t good! She just looked like she was going through the motions with no oomph in her at all!

The theatre they are in was lovely actually and the others in the panto played their parts well but it’s got a max of 200 capacity and it can’t be all that lucrative for her - it was definitely a ‘how the mighty have fallen’ moment to watch!
That’s so lovely of you to give the update Purple,Thankyou so much.❤

• Heart

mrspig99

VIP Member
My granddaughters are a little younger than Bunny but I can tell you now if I saw them posting content like that on the internet in a year or two's time their parents would get a visit from me sharpish along with a fucking rocket up their arse! No way would I allow that.

• Heart

PurpleLennie

Looks like a crap school play where people swear 😂
It was very much a ‘naughty’ pantomime probably aimed at a gay crowd but they did it well, she really did just look awful in it - her singing was so off key and her manner was so awkward, she has no natural feminine ways, she looked less female than the drag artists!!

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Tarragon

Ive just reported the Bunny Wolf YouTube videos. I suggest others do the same. She is emulating her mother. This is the sort of thing that predators follow. She has 39 followers, obviously don’t follow her, just report report report it to YouTube, hopefully they will take it down.
Right t the very end you can hear Katie Price shouting in the background, so she is obviously in the house and aware her kid is on YouTube. Plus Bunny is wearing a wig. Trying to look much older. FFS where are social services?
Maybe this was recorded before Skank went to Newcastle. Bunny can’t do lives because she needs 40 followers. That’s why she was begging for more.

Reported to YouTube.

And Edna, when you read this, how about showing some concern for your niece, you frumpy, beige cunt?

Reactions: 53

Parry1988

VIP Member
My thoughts exactly taxi out of there between 1-1:30 still sober, the screenshot and the picture of skank with a face like a smacked arse something definitely happened and seems phones were put on private so no pictures or comments could be seen. 😎
I think she probably thought she'd be out being 'jordan' with loads of guys throwing themselves at her but reality hit last night.
She's past it, she's middle aged, built like a bloke with 2 ridiculous tits stuck to her.
She couldn't keep up with the girls she was out with and the other girls in the club were obviously giving her the evils / laughing at her, no men wanted her so she had to skulk off back home with jayda.
Hope Carl's mate still has his phone as i reckon skanky will be trying to crawl back to him soon. DONT DO IT CARL, STAY AWAY!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53