Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok….so I didn’t want to draw any attention to myself but I took one for the team and actually went to her show (I’ve just left at half time) if anyone would like to know how it was 🤦‍♀️
Waiting patiently

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Anyone know she what happened to the 2 Bulldogs KFP owned? More animals that have disappeared.😡
She hasn’t got any soul has she, we lost a British bull dog in November and I couldn’t even bring myself to put up my Christmas tree this year, it’s a traumatic experience for most people, she really is alien to me. The evil is manifesting itself in her face and body. I wish I could tell you those bulldogs were with me. I hope they were rehomed and loved, but I don’t believe that unfortunately. Just baffling how she is allowed to have them after such public outcry and petitions, the shitcunt

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Oh dear.😳full explanation please Purple😊

I had to rely on my husband to give an objective view of her performance because I cannot stand the woman but the overall opinion is that she was wooden, couldn’t sing and fluffed loads of her lines….they were written in a panto kind of way but she didn’t deliver one of them with any punch. Even her supposed interactions with the audience seemed awkward and she just wasn’t good! She just looked like she was going through the motions with no oomph in her at all!

The theatre they are in was lovely actually and the others in the panto played their parts well but it’s got a max of 200 capacity and it can’t be all that lucrative for her - it was definitely a ‘how the mighty have fallen’ moment to watch!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95
Is there such an expression as trying to outslut someone? Or is CF trying to make Skank were something outrageous so she can laughed at. Am I naive or do people actually design this shitenor is it made for the individual.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I find it quite sad that this lady felt the need to go down the surgery route. She is basically trying to change who she is, and there is no need for it. Reality TV and the media, have a lot to answer for, regarding women with poor self images.
I think it’s just for her own self esteem. She absolutely didn’t “need” it . I I had a nose job a few years ago. I’ve always wanted one. As it happens my nose looks far worse now. But I would have always been thinking “what if’ If I hadn’t tried.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Looks like a crap school play where people swear 😂
It was very much a ‘naughty’ pantomime probably aimed at a gay crowd but they did it well, she really did just look awful in it - her singing was so off key and her manner was so awkward, she has no natural feminine ways, she looked less female than the drag artists!!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I had to rely on my husband to give an objective view of her performance because I cannot stand the woman but the overall opinion is that she was wooden, couldn’t sing and fluffed loads of her lines….they were written in a panto kind of way but she didn’t deliver one of them with any punch. Even her supposed interactions with the audience seemed awkward and she just wasn’t good! She just looked like she was going through the motions with no oomph in her at all!

The theatre they are in was lovely actually and the others in the panto played their parts well but it’s got a max of 200 capacity and it can’t be all that lucrative for her - it was definitely a ‘how the mighty have fallen’ moment to watch!
That’s so lovely of you to give the update Purple,Thankyou so much.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Here’s a video where’s she’s blocking the entrance to the shop, and two people are queuing behind her while she poses for the camera, they look like they are thinking “who’s this idiot”, pissing myself, what a twit🤦🏽‍♀️ 😂 Don’t worry about the little people eh Skank 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2717984
Omg that looks like one of those clothes shops that’s pops up for a month in a high street until the proper shop opens. I wonder what tat she has purchased/grifted. The people behind don’t look too impressed

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Yay love this, a true review not the obsequious PR pieces they keep pumping out about her. Have to say that’s exactly how I believed she would be. Skank has no ability to do this, we’ve seen her sing, we know she can’t, she can’t dance either, she has zero rhythm, we know she can’t remember her lines and we know she is wooden with her delivery, she is definitely not amazing 😁 Thank you, it’s good to hear how bad she is confirmed 😈😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.