Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the comment Kylie screen shot above, maybe the locals were going to deck her 🤣
My thoughts exactly taxi out of there between 1-1:30 still sober, the screenshot and the picture of skank with a face like a smacked arse something definitely happened and seems phones were put on private so no pictures or comments could be seen. 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Deffo something happened after the Panto finished. The Geordie Shore crowd were constantly posting online, especially Chloe, it was exhausting trying to keep up with the posts on my sofa last night, thank you to Kylie and her wine, it was needed 😁 Suddenly it all shutdown and two accounts went private, someone put the word out to stop the posts, they knew she was being watched, and they didn’t want her filmed. Reckon it’s a good shout it was Darth, she often acts as her minder these days.
Snap🤣🤣🤣 just said the same thing in reply to Parry as you replied to me at the same time😉🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My thoughts exactly taxi out of there between 1-1:30 still sober, the screenshot and the picture of skank with a face like a smacked arse something definitely happened and seems phones were put on private so no pictures or comments could be seen. 😎
I think she probably thought she'd be out being 'jordan' with loads of guys throwing themselves at her but reality hit last night.
She's past it, she's middle aged, built like a bloke with 2 ridiculous tits stuck to her.
She couldn't keep up with the girls she was out with and the other girls in the club were obviously giving her the evils / laughing at her, no men wanted her so she had to skulk off back home with jayda.
Hope Carl's mate still has his phone as i reckon skanky will be trying to crawl back to him soon. DONT DO IT CARL, STAY AWAY!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Nah I think they have realised they are being watched, I’ve seen two accounts go private tonight, still early though, I imagine this will be a late one 😁
The daily fail has reported on the night out and although comments are turned on, if you try and comment it still says ‘be the first to comment’!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
The daily fail has reported on the night out and although comments are turned on, if you try and comment it still says ‘be the first to comment’!
Oooh la la they’ve come from a professional photographer and they‘ve not used Backgrid…..what a mess, still thinks she’s 20 doesn't she, bringing back Jordan, and everyone’s laughing at her in 2024, especially the girls actually in their twenties 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

CC700C0B-C135-4666-B080-61610E64AD1B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I just don't get Sophie's take on it though. She will not trust KFP look after Albert, so she knows things aren't right. I get that she loves her sister and wants to protect her, but protecting innocent children comes first! She needs to put her own mother's instinct first and help Bunny and Jett out of their misery.
No one in that screwup family care if they did we wouldn’t even be here talking about skanky price

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Just made, Love from Pom 😀😊❤💖🥰🤗😘 xxx.

View attachment 2719257

View attachment 2719259

I couldn't resist one more lol....😄😘 xx

View attachment 2719258

Back tonight 😀💖 xx
I pop back in for a quick look & a wiki read & this is the 1st thing I see 🤣🤣 in the words of madam Price, 'I LOVE it' 😂
I've just had to avoid anything Skanky for months because she's seriously bad for my mental health. But I do miss the Krustie chat.
I am beyond horrified at the F4J report/article. How in the name of all things holy does she still have those kids?? 😳😭🤢
Lovely to see her having such a lovely time with Chloe Ferry & pals though. She doesn't look out of place at all 😜 I see her nipple's are still missing 😂
Crawl? Is he okay? Does anyone know? Does anyone care?
Absolutely nothing in her sad world ever changes. The same old merry-go-round she's been on for years & years. But she looks worse & worse every time it goes round. Butchered beyond words 😂
Eagerly awaiting the new "The One". Can't be many eggs left in the box to choose from.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
No one in that screwup family care if they did we wouldn’t even be here talking about skanky price
Heartless bunch of enablers. Limpets clinging on to her for the last drops of 'fame' and money.

Reactions: 27
Comment now showing 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The irony of my being banned from mumsnet - a parenting website - for saying that the Kipper was a drug taking bad parent (they banned me a week before she crashed the Land Rover) and it was over a bunch of posts on one thread. I simply mentioned taking drugs and providing whole carrot cakes was not good parenting

what a bunch of muppets, parenting website my bleeping arse

she is so well protected, while those poor children’s childhood is being destroyed.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.