Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet half of that ended up all over her and the sofa
So someone in to do her hair, another to do her nails and I am full on guessing that she did not cook that food herself either!!! Lazy little woman!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Looks like Danny and his wife haven't intervened either, yet their girls (twins) look happy and well cared for in the few pics I've seen. Maybe he has an incentive not to (e.g. KP has financial or personal dirt on him) or maybe he just isn't bothered.
They should all be ashamed of themselves, although I think none of them have any concept of feeling shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Sold or given away at a guess. I seriously doubt they were taken away as she still has the 2 horses black puppy and frog kitten
Ah I see, someone’s just got rid of them whilst she’s been away. That’s a shame 🥲 I was hoping for something to have happened for the kids.

Reactions: 17
They should all be ashamed of themselves, although I think none of them have any concept of feeling shame.
If (god forbid) anything happens to those kiddies as a result of KP's abuse and neglect, they all have to share some of the blame IMO.

They have no shame, all they do is grift grift grift, greed and pound signs in their eyes. This family is a disgrace

• Angry
Reactions: 40
Made sure someone cooked you a bleeping dinner you bleep but you couldn't put a dinner on the table or pick up a phone and order a Christmas dinner for your kids you bleep. CHOKE ON IT YOU BASTARD bleeping bleep bleep. 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
I just think that because they were brought up by AFP and her dodgy at best morals they just don't think it's that bad, it's normalised to them. It's only their own kids they care about and keep safe probably because their partners insist they do.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Danny and Sophie's partners must be aware of what is happening too. If it was my 'in law' not 'blood' niece and nephew at risk, I'd still intervene or at least raise concerns with the other family members and the authorities.

Reactions: 34
I'm convinced none of them see anything wrong, seems Amy's parenting style is accepted by her kids as being OK to copy, wonder what Amy's own upbringing was like.
I've experienced generational parenting and it's effects, can be very damaging.

You'd think with the amount of so called therapy KP has had through the years, she'd be a bit more aware but there's nothing known to man strong enough to penetrate her thick alien skin!

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I'm convinced none of them see anything wrong, seems Amy's parenting style is accepted by her kids as being OK to copy, wonder what Amy's own upbringing was like.
I've experienced generational parenting and it's effects, can be very damaging.

You'd think with the amount of so called therapy KP has had through the years, she'd be a bit more aware but there's nothing known to man strong enough to penetrate her thick alien skin!
The amount of therapy - all lies!!

Reactions: 25
Oh brilliant. I said the other day that I couldn't wait to see what she was wearing on a night out in Toon....and she really hasn't disappointed...!

Comments don't disappoint either..!

Honestly, I know we like a laugh (and she gives us plenty) but I just feel so angry.

She is an insult to society, she uses public resources that WE pay for such as SS and Harvey’s school and without any conscience she doesn’t pay a bleeping penny. Then she has the bleeping audacity to wear a “credit card” monstrosity whilst being an undischarged bankrupt knowing the idiots in the media will broadcast the picks for revenue. Worse still, she rubs it in everyone’s face by pissing money up the wall trying to keep up with various younger slags while her children who we know (and according to F4J) have already been subjected to a hellish life no kid deserves, are left to their own devices at home with random arseholes.

Just who the duck does she think she is? She has contributed nothing to society, she was a slutty page 3 model for a few months and after that has spent the rest of her adult life breaking laws and treating people like tit. She has no shame, no talent, no morals and no redeeming features whatsoever. I hate the filthy old bleep with a passion.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
On the one hand ... you have finally grasped what she is Carol ... on the other hand take your own advice and STOP POSTING THIS STUFF KNOWING SHE IS SEEING IT
Has he got any feelings how she bleeping treated Kieran,he knows so needs to speak up.If she has tit on him,youHe must have tit on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yeeeaaaay, just hit VIP, thanks Skankerella, only useful thing you've been part of this week🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I just think that because they were brought up by AFP and her dodgy at best morals they just don't think it's that bad, it's normalised to them. It's only their own kids they care about and keep safe probably because their partners insist they do.
This 💯💯💯🙌🙌🙌 It’s only Outside influence that Raises the Bar
That’s why looking back she’s not the Mess she is now when Kieran and Pete ( and various others) were around, Same with SFP and DFI (dan) but they are still watching doing nothing for them Kiddos ☹☹☹👿👿👿 Trashy Cunts All of Them the fruit of CrustyLung AFP Nasty 🤢 Cunts

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.