Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Here’s a video where’s she’s blocking the entrance to the shop, and two people are queuing behind her while she poses for the camera, they look like they are thinking “who’s this idiot”, pissing myself, what a Twat🤦🏽‍♀️ 😂 Don’t worry about the little people eh Skank 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 66

BigCatFace

Munchausens by proxy? Always possible.
It's the discard. She's bored of her kids and doesn't want them anymore. My mum did it to us when I was 13 and my sis was 11. The only time she bothered with us was to be awful and vent her rage. She was also weirdly sexual with us - used to leer at us and tell us what good figures we had. One time I went out with her drinking and she loved the attention from the old creepy guys in the pubs and pushed her boobd up against mine. I was 14. That's how weird and disgusting living with a narc is.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Oh brilliant. I said the other day that I couldn't wait to see what she was wearing on a night out in Toon....and she really hasn't disappointed...!

Comments don't disappoint either..!

Honestly, I know we like a laugh (and she gives us plenty) but I just feel so angry.

She is an insult to society, she uses public resources that WE pay for such as SS and Harvey’s school and without any conscience she doesn’t pay a fucking penny. Then she has the fucking audacity to wear a “credit card” monstrosity whilst being an undischarged bankrupt knowing the idiots in the media will broadcast the picks for revenue. Worse still, she rubs it in everyone’s face by pissing money up the wall trying to keep up with various younger slags while her children who we know (and according to F4J) have already been subjected to a hellish life no kid deserves, are left to their own devices at home with random arseholes.

Just who the fuck does she think she is? She has contributed nothing to society, she was a slutty page 3 model for a few months and after that has spent the rest of her adult life breaking laws and treating people like shit. She has no shame, no talent, no morals and no redeeming features whatsoever. I hate the filthy old whore with a passion.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 64

DC16

VIP Member
Looks like they’ve been shopping! Alright for a bankrupt eh…
---
Although it does look like there’s all sorts in them bags? Are they MAC makeup shopping bags? Is it just all of her stuff from the apartment that she’s taking to Chloe’s? Hmmm
Lack of seatbelt there too I see 😡 let’s hope Chloe has to do an emergency stop, then she will end up in Buttfuck Alabama via the front windscreen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Ming55

VIP Member
I will struggle to sleep tonight. I,ve worked with abuse for nearly 50 years but B,s you tube has really caused me some issues. How the fuck have Social services let the vile cunt get away with this. I,m on here for the Skank downfall but seeing stuff like this I know it will never happen. I,m going to take time out as I don,t feel good about myself and my responses at the mo. I hope you all can keep the faith and bring her down. Sorry people.

• Heart
  • Sad

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Welcome all to #351

Thank you to @WillowTree21 for the thread title - had to amend slightly to fit

1706334958750.png

Here is the link to #350

Well she is in a manky panto up north, being vile and rude.

Slagging off her exes again...

1706335011763.png

It looks like Sink Boy has had enough...

1706335054195.png

She spent some time with Chloe Ferry who looked like she wanted to punch the Skank - especially in the video below where Skank starts shouting at CF's dogs

1706335127469.png

Sorry @SmillieKylie I suggest you don't rewatch the video below of Skank in action at the Panto

Plus of course there was the news that F4J posted an article detailing all the shit that KFP caused the kids and KH

Keep on Tattling!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

EL1976

Just finished watching the ‘Jordan: You Don’t Even Know Me’ programme on YouTube that someone posted the other day. During a PA in a nightclub she asks the crowd ‘Girls, do we like revenge? Dane Bowers hated the fact that…a lot of you white men, admit, you wouldn’t like it if your girlfriend went with a black man, would you? So what I done is, I went with a guy who plays for Man Utd and he was black. It was all revenge’ 😱

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Skank’s girl squad……what will Mum Skank wear to compete with these young girls 🤔

Edit….I’m actually enjoying watching this night unfold rather than being out on this cold January Saturday night 😁….how sad am I, nah I’m not sad, I’m also 45, same age as Skank, and I’m loving my sofa, glass of wine in hand, seeing what a mess she will get into tonight 😈😁

8360BF17-CFF3-40AA-96CF-8B516CF62EAF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

PurpleLennie

Yay love this, a true review not the obsequious PR pieces they keep pumping out about her. Have to say that’s exactly how I believed she would be. Skank has no ability to do this, we’ve seen her sing, we know she can’t, she can’t dance either, she has zero rhythm, we know she can’t remember her lines and we know she is wooden with her delivery, she is definitely not amazing 😁 Thank you, it’s good to hear how bad she is confirmed 😈😁
I did feel like I had to take the opportunity to see her in real life and we were already in Sunderland so I didn’t mind going a little bit out of my way 😂😂

Truly felt like I needed to see it to believe it!!

I also feel like my money went towards compensating the cast who had to put up with working with her!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

DC16

VIP Member
She’s slagging off the media 🙄she’s nice in real life COUGH 🤥

she’s on her own up there, got an apartment. The cast are her family. Out of her comfort zone, she gets nervous.

She works hard. She hasn’t been out. No kids, no animals.

She’s very underestimated

She can’t understand the accents

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 60

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks out on the toon dressed in black, a safety pin holding Phil & Grant back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
So today I mentioned Katie Price to my daughter in law who is 30 and asked her if she had read about the disgusting things that have been going on as she is very active on SM. She had no idea what I was talking about and didn’t even know about tattle thread. So I have to assume that the vast majority of people are unaware of what she is really like.
Hats off to fathers4 justice for at least trying to make people aware of her true nature.

• Heart

Winepig

VIP Member
I looked up that trend, I can't see a single video that is going as far as B has. Someone must have told her to do what she did. It seems more like someone has suggested a trend a kid would like and then twisted it to a very adult level! As far as I know that's what groomers do.
A few of us have had a look too .
It’s not a trend at all .

As you say there isn’t a single video remotely like this. The closest we can find is oddly coloured glossy lips but that’s it , promoting makeup.

I too wondered if somebody had suggested it to her .
I’m not easily shocked … and I’m not a “ drama llama” looking for wrongness where there isn’t any.
There is often a touch of that on here and I like to see for myself and make up my own mind about these things.

But what I have seen I find disturbing and “ off” .

There is also another video of her twirling her hair & winking at the camera which is pure Price.

I found that one really quite nauseating.

If family have seen any of these videos & not acted, they should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
This is it now, she cannot be single, and I really don’t believe she’ll find a Nu Egg, or if she does it will last a month or so. She will unravel, it’s clear lately she is actually unravelling, she’s totally lost it, state of it, not just the outfit, she’s high as kite constantly, she’ll be flying tonight. She’ll party with younger girls relentlessly in her quest to find a guy, as she cannot stay in on her own, get more outrageous to compete with them, she needs the attention when she has no man in her life. It’s probably the only way both B & J will be removed from her, she will eventually do something like that ❄ video which prompted their previous removal. She will lose custody through her own actions and hopefully that day is very soon 🙏🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Jomo11

VIP Member
OMG - She is getting hammered in the Daily Mail comments section 😂 👊. So many more people waking up to the truth now - perfect breakfast reading! I hope she chokes on hers though, evil cow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57