Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome all to #351

Thank you to @WillowTree21 for the thread title - had to amend slightly to fit

1706334958750.png

Here is the link to #350

Well she is in a manky panto up north, being vile and rude.

Slagging off her exes again...

1706335011763.png

It looks like Sink Boy has had enough...

1706335054195.png

She spent some time with Chloe Ferry who looked like she wanted to punch the Skank - especially in the video below where Skank starts shouting at CF's dogs

1706335127469.png

Sorry @SmillieKylie I suggest you don't rewatch the video below of Skank in action at the Panto

Plus of course there was the news that F4J posted an article detailing all the tit that KFP caused the kids and KH

Keep on Tattling!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
What’s the betting JYY Jeyda makes business partners CF and KP do a TT live today flogging their tat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
What’s the betting JYY Jeyda makes business partners CF and KP do a TT live today flogging their tat.
The puppet master is going to crack her whip. Reckon it will be a tit show of 3 hours of inane crap. But someone will have to be quick on the delete button today 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So why is gorgeous radio going to invite KP on their show today.
The way she treated AR was disgusting.
---
IMG_1938.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I just LURRRVVVVEEE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT that the thing is wearing THE SAME COSTUME it had on for the last fiasco - it just swapped the horns for a crown!
Gone are the days it had all these costumiers on-hand to create stuff for it for a one-nighter! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 47
So why is gorgeous radio going to invite KP on their show today.
The way she treated AR was disgusting.
Long day for skank then,, radio interview, JYY selling with Chloe, panto, out on the razz with "my girls" wonder how much ❄❄❄ it'll be shovelling up its hooter to keep it going. Then tomorrow it's got 2 more performances to do at the panto. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Just reading the comments on the daily mail article, 1 comment really stood out, someone basically said " if her exs are so bad why have they gone on to have happy lives with stable relationships and she's still living in chaos"
She just doesn't and never will see the problem is HER.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
OMG - She is getting hammered in the Daily Mail comments section 😂 👊. So many more people waking up to the truth now - perfect breakfast reading! I hope she chokes on hers though, evil cow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Bunny should take note. If only there was a responsible adult in her vicinity.
---
OMG - She is getting hammered in the Daily Mail comments section 😂 👊. So many more people waking up to the truth now - perfect breakfast reading! I hope she chokes on hers though, evil cow.
I LUVVVV IT !!!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Welcome all to #351

Thank you to @WillowTree21 for the thread title - had to amend slightly to fit

View attachment 2717110

Here is the link to #350

Well she is in a manky panto up north, being vile and rude.

Slagging off her exes again...

View attachment 2717111

It looks like Sink Boy has had enough...

View attachment 2717112

She spent some time with Chloe Ferry who looked like she wanted to punch the Skank - especially in the video below where Skank starts shouting at CF's dogs

View attachment 2717116

View attachment 2717113

Sorry @SmillieKylie I suggest you don't rewatch the video below of Skank in action at the Panto

View attachment 2717114

Plus of course there was the news that F4J posted an article detailing all the tit that KFP caused the kids and KH

Keep on Tattling!
WOW thank you for picking my tread title. Got a delicate head🍷🍷🍷. Have a good weekend❤x

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I love how they call her KP Nuts 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s slagging off the media 🙄she’s nice in real life COUGH 🤥

she’s on her own up there, got an apartment. The cast are her family. Out of her comfort zone, she gets nervous.

She works hard. She hasn’t been out. No kids, no animals.

She’s very underestimated

She can’t understand the accents

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
It's good reading isn't it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s slagging off the media 🙄she’s nice in real life COUGH 🤥

she’s on her own up there, got an apartment. The cast are her family. Out of her comfort zone, she gets nervous.

She works hard. She hasn’t been out. No kids, no animals.

She’s very underestimated

She can’t understand the accents
I can't believe she is there on her own. She doesn't do anything for herself except do drugs and booze! I pity the people who have to go in and clean up after her :sick:. She doesn't know the meaning of real hard work! So she is going to be like a nun and stay in is she? As for people underestimating her - yes! We underestimated how truly evil, vile and cruel she really is. She is little more than the sludge at the bottom of the pond now.
She is over!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.