Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B has posted again and while nothing is shown the jist is it’s bath time , someone needs to be telling her what’s appropriate to post,again I will say nothing is shown but a child showing themselves to be going /in a bath isn’t for public eyes

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Don't get me started on who could be who's mum or dad in that inbred banjo playing clan. 🤣
Now That’s a Image I’m not going get out of my head quickly lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣 KFP with her actual filled down peg Fangs and PFP playing the Banjo 🪕😂😂😂😂😂
I wish I was as Talented as our wonderful @Pom Bear
---
B has posted again and while nothing is shown the jist is it’s bath time , someone needs to be telling her what’s appropriate to post,again I will say nothing is shown but a child showing themselves to be going /in a bath isn’t for public eyes
It’s just so very sad, and again with products that aren’t for her skin
It’s a Private moment and with all that’s going on it just makes me wonder if she’s been asked to do a Bathroom video ( I doubt it but who knows) 🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Whether it is Skanky, DL, AFP or a stranger off the street ‘looking after’ Bunny, they are doing an appalling job. It seems that Bunny is just bringing herself up the best way she can. She gets herself up, finds herself food, tries to sort out her tangled, dirty hair. She finds some clothes to wear from the pile, plasters on some make up, and then stays online most of the day. At the end of her lonely day, she runs herself a bath and puts herself to bed. I don’t think anyone hugs her, or plays with her, or reads with her. I don’t think anyone washes her hair, or irons her clothes, or takes her to the park. The treatment of this little girl is heartbreaking and I hate Skanky and everyone around her. They are in total failures as care givers, and lack the most basic human kindness. I hope karma hurries up to hit them all in their bleeping ugly faces.
And while Bunny is going through this living hell, where is Jett? He has become an invisible child. They don’t even seem to spend time together, their young minds must be so broken and confused :( :cry::mad:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
No skank got rid of tank then lied as usual saying her neighbour was getting rid of the lab so skank rehomed it because she's such an animal lover (to stop any backlash when it was discovered tank had gone) when in fact she'd probably bought it to shut the kids up because yet again she'd given one of their pets away. Seriously could you see any of her neighbours giving skank a dog or any animal with her history, the neighbours are always rescuing skanks animals. 😎
I agree Stan, I don’t believe she was given that dog by a neighbour , just relaying what the lying witch said and how bloody ironic it is. NO ONE should give, sell or even bloody leave her an animal in their will, she’s evil and not an animal lover!

Reactions: 36
CF & KFP @ Lexi Fashion (think it was yesterday? Possibly day before ? This weekend has rolled into one for me!)
---
Looks like Chloe was getting sick of waiting for her shopping in Lexi Fashion.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
CF & KFP @ Lexi Fashion (think it was yesterday? Possibly day before ? This weekend has rolled into one for me!)
---
Looks like Chloe was getting sick of waiting for her shopping in Lexi Fashion.
The actual state of it. Her hair looks filthy, vape in hand and don't get me started on those leggings. She still thinks she looks amazing though

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.