Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whether it is Skanky, DL, AFP or a stranger off the street ‘looking after’ Bunny, they are doing an appalling job. It seems that Bunny is just bringing herself up the best way she can. She gets herself up, finds herself food, tries to sort out her tangled, dirty hair. She finds some clothes to wear from the pile, plasters on some make up, and then stays online most of the day. At the end of her lonely day, she runs herself a bath and puts herself to bed. I don’t think anyone hugs her, or plays with her, or reads with her. I don’t think anyone washes her hair, or irons her clothes, or takes her to the park. The treatment of this little girl is heartbreaking and I hate Skanky and everyone around her. They are in total failures as care givers, and lack the most basic human kindness. I hope karma hurries up to hit them all in their bleeping ugly faces.
And while Bunny is going through this living hell, where is Jett? He has become an invisible child. They don’t even seem to spend time together, their young minds must be so broken and confused :( :cry::mad:

This whole existence right there is why the system needs to change. I'm not in the UK, but we also have a too-high threshold for removal when it comes to childrens welfare.
Like yes, the children might not be getting physically battered, but the emotional cost of neglect, emotional and physical goes far deeper than any bruise would.

And this is being documented in a public arena, she is showing us what she is living like. And SS think this is ok? KFP's family think this is ok????????

They are all an utter disgrace

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Honestly think something went down last night @SmillieKylie
The SM content was constant until they met up with Skank, and the photos outside she’s giving someone the side eye but she looks unnerved
Then Nothing on SM from Chloe or Chantelle (apart from CF Pizza delivery that was well Needed apparently)
Hasty exit with Darth Jeyda and then the pampering pretending to be so tired (bleep )
Something went wrong in The Toon for the Skank
shame she never got a Newcastle Smile 👺👺👺👺
I googled the meaning of Newcastle smile, and all that came up was a list of dental surgeries - in Newcastle!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jett will be absolutely traumatised by what's going on ... hes way more advanced than kfp will ever be... he will also be aware of his little sisters tiktok and escapades whatever and not know how to handle it... hes the most sensitive of her 5 kids and his dad's love and guidance he will surely miss.. .

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Just caught tail end of CF live she has a massive hangover. Wonder why? 🤔🤣 Someone posted before she logged out saying they "were very worried about her interaction with Katie Price" ? Trying to work out wether in general or something specific last night when they all stopped posting pic and vids🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 38
This whole existence right there is why the system needs to change. I'm not in the UK, but we also have a too-high threshold for removal when it comes to childrens welfare.
Like yes, the children might not be getting physically battered, but the emotional cost of neglect, emotional and physical goes far deeper than any bruise would.

And this is being documented in a public arena, she is showing us what she is living like. And SS think this is ok? KFP's family think this is ok????????

They are all an utter disgrace
it’s Awful 😞 My Sister is 15 years older than me and got out of the house at 16, She said I would of been Removed and put in care for what happened in my childhood, I was Born in 1969 and I don’t see Much has Improved
Grateful for my big sister in getting out she could teach me how to not continue the cycle
🐰 and ✈ Have been Failed by so many different authorities that could of prevented how bad things are but haven’t Because of Britains Biggest bleep
And her minions trifling Fuckery ☹☹☹☹🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I googled the meaning of Newcastle smile, and all that came up was a list of dental surgeries - in Newcastle!
Same as a Glasgow Smile or a Chelsea Grin, Sliced from Ear to Ear across the face ( it’s a underworld signal for being a Rat and having flapping gums) Very Brutal and Fitting for that Monster 👿

Reactions: 16
Just caught tail end of CF live she has a massive hangover. Wonder why? 🤔🤣 Someone posted before she logged out saying they "were very worried about her interaction with Katie Price" ? Trying to work out wether in general or something specific last night when they all stopped posting pic and vids🤔🤔
Do you think maybe her and CF had a bust up last night and that's why accounts went private and she left early?
Also would explain why she is not staying with CF and was not pictured with her today?

Reactions: 31
I've reported the whole account 3 times saying she is vulnerable, no adult supervision and clearly underage still no reply. I've reported jetts tiktok as underage 27 times. Couple of the videos taken down but that it🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Aw bless you Janet, you care more than any of her family but I think it's a waste of time now, it's like whack a mole. Until the source stops this, it will continue and sadly it's what seems to make B happy right now 😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe she got some Hecklers on her way into the venue last night, she was definitely unnerved and giving sideways looks in them photos
Only takes one to mention what F4j said, and a quick google and Boom 🤯 questions about her
Geordies and Northerners in general aren’t silly 🙏

Reactions: 33
Maybe she got some Hecklers on her way into the venue last night, she was definitely unnerved and giving sideways looks in them photos
Only takes one to mention what F4j said, and a quick google and Boom 🤯 questions about her
Geordies and Northerners in general aren’t silly 🙏
she didn't look at ease in the club either. There was a post a while about someone in there giving her black looks without realising it was her.

Reactions: 34
Do you think maybe her and CF had a bust up last night and that's why accounts went private and she left early?
Also would explain why she is not staying with CF and was not pictured with her today?
I think something did go off as CF wasn't happy with her anyway, outstaying her welcome earlier on and shouting at her dogs. Funnily enough she's back on live again, almost as if she unplugged it on purpose when that question was asked🧐 couple of people asked if she enjoyed her night with KFP but she's not replying. She's watching love island, very tired

Reactions: 37
I can't wait for Keiron to get this little boy and girl together and reunite them with him and Michelle... love stories do happen... families do get back together... its no secret that 2 of my many grandkids are this age boy and girl... so my love is powerful and willing them on..xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Same as a Glasgow Smile or a Chelsea Grin, Sliced from Ear to Ear across the face ( it’s a underworld signal for being a Rat and having flapping gums) Very Brutal and Fitting for that Monster 👿
I get thee picture. Thanks.

Reactions: 8
Oooh look what I found on Chloe's instagram....seems your theories of tit going down were right, you clever Krusties

Screenshot_20240128-215641_Instagram.jpg

"Wanted her man" hmmmm she had a new egg in tow.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.