Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend’s boyfriend’s sister had her kids taken away immediately after she slapped one of them once. This was in Aberdeenshire, maybe in Scotland they act quicker to save the child. This was years ago, she never got them back. Why is emotional abuse and neglect not treated as seriously and acted on quickly? That “lemonade” video of Bunny is disturbing. Far too sexualised. And her bleep mum is parading around in a bleeping wetsuit (aren’t you able to pee in a wetsuit, she probably wore that outfit for that reason! ) 300 miles away.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
A few of us have had a look too .
It’s not a trend at all .

As you say there isn’t a single video remotely like this. The closest we can find is oddly coloured glossy lips but that’s it , promoting makeup.

I too wondered if somebody had suggested it to her .
I’m not easily shocked … and I’m not a “ drama llama” looking for wrongness where there isn’t any.
There is often a touch of that on here and I like to see for myself and make up my own mind about these things.

But what I have seen I find disturbing and “ off” .

There is also another video of her twirling her hair & winking at the camera which is pure Price.

I found that one really quite nauseating.

If family have seen any of these videos & not acted, they should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.
Its a trend.
Screenshot_20240128_003223_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I pop back in for a quick look & a wiki read & this is the 1st thing I see 🤣🤣 in the words of madam Price, 'I LOVE it' 😂
I've just had to avoid anything Skanky for months because she's seriously bad for my mental health. But I do miss the Krustie chat.
I am beyond horrified at the F4J report/article. How in the name of all things holy does she still have those kids?? 😳😭🤢
Lovely to see her having such a lovely time with Chloe Ferry & pals though. She doesn't look out of place at all 😜 I see her nipple's are still missing 😂
Crawl? Is he okay? Does anyone know? Does anyone care?
Absolutely nothing in her sad world ever changes. The same old merry-go-round she's been on for years & years. But she looks worse & worse every time it goes round. Butchered beyond words 😂
Eagerly awaiting the new "The One". Can't be many eggs left in the box to choose from.
Great to see you pop in 💖😀🥰🤗😘 xxx , Glad to make you laugh with my post, loads of love from Pom 😀❤❤❤❤🤗🥰💕😘 xxx.

I've made Katie a more up to date catsuit thing to go out in in future 😄😄😄😘 xxx...

Resizer_17064476634331.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Oooh la la they’ve come from a professional photographer and they‘ve not used Backgrid…..what a mess, still thinks she’s 20 doesn't she, bringing back Jordan, and everyone’s laughing at her in 2024, especially the girls actually in their twenties 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2719281
Jeez, why would anyone show off comedy norks that are different sizes and shapes, she really has lost the plot!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oooh la la they’ve come from a professional photographer and they‘ve not used Backgrid…..what a mess, still thinks she’s 20 doesn't she, bringing back Jordan, and everyone’s laughing at her in 2024, especially the girls actually in their twenties 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2719281
IMG_6689.jpeg

Skank looks what she is, a middle aged woman, who actually looks a lot older than her years, dressed in attire maybe a 18-20 year old might wear. She just looks completely ridiculous. Taking her hands has an example they look like an old ladies hands. It really does say a lot about her when she is the only person who cannot see it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Oh brilliant. I said the other day that I couldn't wait to see what she was wearing on a night out in Toon....and she really hasn't disappointed...!

Comments don't disappoint either..!

Where does she keep her hankie??🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It may be a trend but B is a 9 year old girl with something dripping from her mouth on a public profile,for every man and his dog to see ,it’s not appropriate and not something I’d be happy ignore, if she locked her profile to family and close friends then no one would know amd no one could comment, but B wants an open profile to get more likes because that’s what she thinks is normal she’s been brainwashed into thinking likes from total strangers is what’s needed to feel important and the longer she’s left in the wrong environment the harder it will be to change that mindset.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Really wish it was just a trend she has innocently come across, but the lipstick and more.. has not been thought up by a child. Someone has shown or suggested it. Just my opinion but it's so off, feels so wrong. Praying she gets a welfare check now. Hope the school are aware and act🙏🙏🙏
Indeed. I don't want to describe it but it's not just some lipgloss and lipstick there's a distinction in what is being used and done which would mean something to an adult but not a 9 year old!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Still vaping, looks hungover. Aww is she knackered poor love 🙄
Ah bless her little cotton socks. Won't be long when she will be raving in the mid afternoon as she'll only have the energy for a cup of Horlicks come tea time. Wonder if her ❄ supply isn't quite up to it's normal strength?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.