Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why have you named her account. Just in case people can’t find it . I give up
---

Report away. Why discuss it on here though. I dont see any benefi. Only it being harmful
How is a report of a child at risk harmful?! Well at least my conscience is clear and I haven't been naming accounts.

Reactions: 25
Ive just reported the Bunny Wolf YouTube videos. I suggest others do the same. She is emulating her mother. This is the sort of thing that predators follow. She has 39 followers, obviously don’t follow her, just report report report it to YouTube, hopefully they will take it down.
Right t the very end you can hear Katie Price shouting in the background, so she is obviously in the house and aware her kid is on YouTube. Plus Bunny is wearing a wig. Trying to look much older. FFS where are social services?
Maybe this was recorded before Skank went to Newcastle. Bunny can’t do lives because she needs 40 followers. That’s why she was begging for more.

Reported to YouTube.

And Edna, when you read this, how about showing some concern for your niece, you frumpy, beige bleep?

Reactions: 53
She looks great
I’ve just realised I’ve worded this a bit oddly. Just like F4J in their statement! I don’t think this woman “should” have had surgery. What I meant was it’s people like her who feel some surgery might give them a bit of a confidence boost, she should be offered it free over the likes of Kipper. The surgeons should stop offering it to sad sacks like Kipper. Offer it to pleasant individuals. I didn’t want anyone to think that just cos i slag off Kipper that I thought the same of this woman. I have had some alcohol for the first time in about 2 and a half years thus evening so am a bit blurry.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve been on internet child protection courses and seminars, and I know I’m only telling you and others what you are also aware of regarding this. Sadly I know it’s highly likely now she is chatting to adults, or even older children who will be suggesting sexualised ideas to her. It’s why I despair and keep saying this cannot wait for the courts to decide, she does not have any luxury of time. There are far worse things that could also be happening or will happen soon, it can’t wait another day, but it seems no one will intervene. It’s beyond heart-breaking, and I’m sorry I just don’t see when this will end. They had a wretched abandoned Christmas, a month has passed, and still nothing, it’s getting way too late to help her 😔
It's so sad because the one she posted the other day was saying she will do anything for subs. She said she didn't care what it was. All so she could go 'live' so I can't even comprehend what some people may have suggested to her. I'm scared to death for her and Jett.
I can't believe their mother is off getting pissed, high and slagging around the North while those kids are just being left to it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
She is emulating the many similar videos she has seen. There are loads on YouTube alone. The lemonade thing is a trend. It's not good but it is a trend
It's the close up of the yellow lips dripping stuff that's alarming us, not the Lemonade one.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
How is a report of a child at risk harmful?! Well at least my conscience is clear and I haven't been naming accounts.
By the way the contents are being described it can direct the wrong people to view. I’ve said my opinion. I’ve spoken about it before. So I’m just leaving it now.

Reactions: 10
I’ve just realised I’ve worded this a bit oddly. Just like F4J in their statement! I don’t think this woman “should” have had surgery. What I meant was it’s people like her who feel some surgery might give them a bit of a confidence boost, she should be offered it free over the likes of Kipper. The surgeons should stop offering it to sad sacks like Kipper. Offer it to pleasant individuals. I didn’t want anyone to think that just cos i slag off Kipper that I thought the same of this woman. I have had some alcohol for the first time in about 2 and a half years thus evening so am a bit blurry.
I knew what you meant - I agree she would be a better candidate but KFP got most of her later surgeries FOC for publicity I think (or at least heavily discounted). I don't think any British surgeons would touch KFP now. Clearly majorly body dysmorphic (along with Jessica Alves).

Reactions: 13
By the way the contents are being described it can direct the wrong people to view. I’ve said my opinion. I’ve spoken about it before. So I’m just leaving it now.
I hardly think pedos are going to be trawling through this tattle thread looking for ideas, they can find that sort of thing pretty easily by themselves, especially for a child that is 'famous' like Bunny and it has been pointed out in the media many times that she keeps opening more TT and YT accounts.

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.