Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not been on her own with them though has she think maybe already Court hearing with conditions for now
I can't get my head around all this. Though, maybe DL has gone & AFP/Mr PP (and maybe Danny/Lou) are involved in looking after the kids for now, hence why, none of the bugger's made it up to see her in panto? Though Madam Frumpy could have gone, I assume? IF she has to have supervision with the kids, Can't see how long that can continue when Mr PP & AFP move to IOW. Think is some way's F4J are not helping & making people come up with so many different interpretations/conclusions, of what's going on, with their cryptic comments. It's really not helpful all this surmising.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Didn't one of their original posts say they initially reported 5 years ago ?
My take on it all (which is probably way off the mark). KFP in some way coerced DL into thinking the allegations were untrue etc. She blindsided DL with her bullshit causing DL to get close to her because she thinks she is protecting B and J. This closeness is reported to ESSS by SB who take action and DL is sacked, she then becomes the kids nanny. DL being with KFP and the kids all the time, realises that she has been lied to by KFP and reports the F4J allegations to ESSS as true to help herself get out of the hole she dug.
So it must have all kicked off in Liverpool why would sb stay noing he had sold the story probs why sb and dl pissed of and left her in Liverpool plot thickens and now she’s spilled all to ffj to save her arse dl that is

Reactions: 18
Missed nearly 2 threads & no time to catch up so just going to have an old woman rant...years we've spent having men looking at our boobs not face but how can you blame men for looking when some go out with their vagina practically hanging out🤷‍♀️
She's not complaining though, she absolutely wants everyone looking at her boobs, it's a handy distraction from her lumpy face!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I know I did a 'final' push on the GFM the other day and believe me that helped more than you know, but it's not quite over. :(
Just because we don't see everything on social media doesn't mean things aren't happening. 🥰
Kieran is overwhelmed by people's generosity, support and kindness, he truly appreciates every penny that has been donated and kind words from total strangers. He has spent far in excess of what has been donated and there is still a bit to go.
I cannot believe how much legals costs are, it's truly breathtaking, doesn't help when you are dealing with the likes of her!
If anyone can help further, or even spread the word to get others to donate, it would be amazing. I feel so bad asking again...but if you don't ask....
I wish I could say more, but just can't, I hope you understand. xx
God bless you DC - I think most on here trust you & understand its impossible to divulge anything that could jeopardise this sensitive matter. If folk want to donate I'm sure they will do so unconditionally so please don't feel under obligation to report anything that can't be disclosed publicly. XX

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It’s this, F4J write their posts as a riddle, they might as well be Festival of Bins, it’s dreadful. My take is they are implying DL made the I claim against KH, this isn’t aimed at Skank. Honestly these F4J posts are just making everyone think it’s her and the I accusation. Maybe this muddled thinking is part of their game, but to me it’s not helping as everyone is confused by the meaning of these posts.
Maybe they are trying to keep KH name out of it but by doing so it makes it confusing to read.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's not complaining though, she absolutely wants everyone looking at her boobs, it's a handy distraction from her lumpy face!
I just read another article saying she is having boob job #17 and can’t decide if they will be bigger or smaller.
she just wants surgery and attention, clearly.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
What I don't understand with her young daughter constantly posting all over YT/tiktok is why not one adult whos supposedly looking after her is taking the tech of her or blocking the apps on the phone etc. It's not hard to do .
It's like the adults even her so called mother want some actual harm to come to her from an outside individual ..
It sounds quite a bad thing to say, but maybe Skank, wants something bad to happen to Bunny, because it would get her back into mainstream media, selling stories, and doing tv spots and suddenly being an expert on child abuse online.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Ooooh found her, gee she could take that Skank out easy, I wouldn’t mess with her 😁 shame she didn’t 😁 Now we just need to track down this mystery man 🤔😁 Again that Skank proving she is an A grade biaaatch, every woman is a threat to her, she hates other women. That club night went to 💩 last night, I so hope Chloe is starting to realise any association with her will only bring her grief, trouble is they are both hooked into business with Darth, it’s very awkward for Chloe.

Excellent sherlocking, that post is well hidden.
Apologies if already stated, I'm a day behind but the weight lifter has answered someone's question re that post and it's to do with her leaving a comment on SB's IG a while back, not about this weekend so no new egg...yet 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I know I did a 'final' push on the GFM the other day and believe me that helped more than you know, but it's not quite over. :(
Just because we don't see everything on social media doesn't mean things aren't happening. 🥰
Kieran is overwhelmed by people's generosity, support and kindness, he truly appreciates every penny that has been donated and kind words from total strangers. He has spent far in excess of what has been donated and there is still a bit to go.
I cannot believe how much legals costs are, it's truly breathtaking, doesn't help when you are dealing with the likes of her!
If anyone can help further, or even spread the word to get others to donate, it would be amazing. I feel so bad asking again...but if you don't ask....
I wish I could say more, but just can't, I hope you understand. xx
Oh dear DC of course we know you can’t say too much thanks to you though us Krustiefuckers appreciate you so much.❤
---
Apologies if already stated, I'm a day behind but the weight lifter has answered someone's question re that post and it's to do with her leaving a comment on SB's IG a while back, not about this weekend so no new egg...yet 🤷‍♀️
I think any new egg will be totally scrambled spending even an hour with it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
It sounds quite a bad thing to say, but maybe Skank, wants something bad to happen to Bunny, because it would get her back into mainstream media, selling stories, and doing tv spots and suddenly being an expert on child abuse online.
Munchausens by proxy? Always possible.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
it actually makes more sense that DL accused K of this dreadful crime. That was how I read it initially that the accusations came from kippers camp .
So it appears, Frumpy Dumplings husband 'Arry has been very verbal & slagging off Kieran, spreading malicious gossip, that he presumably heard from KFP. He really needs to wind his neck in & keep his big GOB SHUT. I really can't stand this man. Just looking at him, make's my stomach turn. He's such a Wide Boy, Billy big tit. And he's another CHEAT - Twice & once with Frumpies mate. What an unscrupulous, immoral lot they are.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.