Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Afternoon everyone ❤
You'll be pleased to know FLF has turned up at the villa and has reunited with the gruesome twosome so the grifting gang are back together and plotting something. 😘
IMG_20230507_135346_796~2.jpg
IMG_20230507_135114_983~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Oh FFS, you are killing me Stanley Butler 🤣🤣❤

Right, can we also have Ermm, ermm, Edna please??? 🤭🤣 Just for me, you're keeping my spirits up royally at the moment 😘
Hope this keeps your spirits up and gives you a chuckle 😘 (bit of a rush job) Edna's joined the grifting gang at the villa. ❤
IMG_20230507_165925_055~2.jpg
IMG_20230507_170155_629~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Whl1994

VIP Member
Same theme again isn't it
When p&j were with Pete they were in little kids clothes and doing nice activities with their dad. When with Kate dressed pimped up and watching her have her make up etc being done.
Also how Pete corrects their behaviour and teaches them manners, compare that with KP letting bunny talk the way she does on her insta lives etc 😕
Junior and Princess are a credit to Pete. They are polite, grounded young people and that is all down to him, and in the latter part of their lives, Emily. He really hit the jackpot when he married her.
The fact that Pete still has a credible career, the same friends, fans, management etc speaks volumes about him as a person.

Whether or not anyone rates him as a singer is not up for debate. He's still working, respected by journalists and media. He's one of the nicest celebrities out there, and sadly that thing he hooked up with nearly destroyed him. I wish him all the luck in the World.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

VIP Member
Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain.

I'll get my coat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Hello beautiful people. I've missed you all 🤗
My wishes for this weekend
1) the Royal Coronation goes well and Meghan does not pull any stunts
2) the kids are returned to KH and Skanky is thrown in jail for those bikini photos 🤮
3) all you lovely tattlers have a wonderful and restful few days ❤

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Been a shitty and frustrating few days with skank and her neglect of the kids/animals and with some of you having been a bit down with some personal problems aswell i hope i've cheered you up a little bit,, i'm off to work now so stay safe and enjoy the rest of your day.❤
Leaving you with the obligatory staged bin walk picture 😘 See you at teabreak.
IMG_20230507_174916_853~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Ryan came in the scene a few years again with his "celebrity global travel" grift which involved him blagging hotels with zlebs like katona and ferry. he takes the pics and sells via backgrid. He did a launch of his celeb travel and was showing off his London office... then covid hit and he spent his time floating about in far east and dubai for what seemed like years....

Since hanging about with skanky he appears to believe he himself is now a celeb as well.
The penny has just dropped now, who this con artist Ryan is. I had dealings with him on behalf of KFP & AFP. They had paid for a holiday up front that he arranged & hadn’t received the tickets or confirmation. Mr PP, Leandro, AFP & KFP, think it was a villa in Spain or Portugal. I was working in London & he wouldn’t take their calls & eventually shut the phone off completely. They asked if I could try to get hold of him. I tried the number many times & eventually got through. He denied he had been given any cash to arrange a holiday. Cut a long story short, they never got their money back or the holiday! He looked a lot different then (2012). He was quite often at KFP house before this. Wonder how he’s now back on the scene? She really must be desperate for ‘friends’. Wonder if AFP & Skank got their money back now?

• Wow
Reactions: 68

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
According to her latest bikini Facebook post, Bank holiday weekend filming 🙄🙄
You know what DC, just knowing for whatever reason she was unable to take the two little ones with her, and seeing her malign influence has been clipped for the time being I just don’t care anymore what the three jokers are up to. I’m quite happy to sit back and watch them make continued fools of themselves this weekend. Outside a handful of her ‘fans’, Skank, Sad-Boy and Rim-Me are all figures of ridicule and hatred, ain’t just on this Fred, the comments sections of The Red Tops, Twitter, even their own IG’s, a big majority just take the piss out of her now, and few even know who the two side-kicks are or even care what they do. They all think they’re something, they’re not, just three absolute A-Grade wankers being laughed at, too thick to even realise how despised they all are.

Bring it on, more dreadful bikini shots, more surgery further ruining her butchered body, more rows, as deep down they hate each other, as long as the kids are kept away from her, let’s just watch this come to it’s conclusion, and see what next week brings her way. Wonder how much they’ll be laughing then, have a feeling after what’s been said she finally has some heavy 💩 incoming. Let’s see how Teflon she is in a few days 🙏🏾😁

For now, I’ll take a drink to two children no longer being neglected 🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 67

woowoono2

Chatty Member
Omg this is too much! Jumping a head from last thread having just read the post of where they’re staying and guesss what???? Same resort as me. Maybe on same flight home tomorrow. I’ll keep my eyes sharp Krusties

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Crunkycarrot

Honestly I needed to laugh today, Kipper and Crawl out in the wild have helped. My mum's beloved whippet lost his battle with leukaemia this morning, He was 10 years old and a absolute sweetheart ❤ and was loved up untill the very last second, so if you're having a drink tonight, please raise a glass to Tiggy. Sorry to derail, Kippers a massive cunt.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

Anna666

VIP Member
If she expects that wet lettuce to protect her God help her ... he is only capable of clocking her one ... not a bloke
The x husband was like this .... would easily hurt me, no issue, behind closed doors ... but when I eventually had enough ... told my dad what was happening, he went found him ... grabbed him by the throat, lifted him off the ground, and screamed in his face, what he would do, if he ever touched me again, he shit himself and cried like a little girl, didn't defend himself, nothing ..... twats that make a lot of noise, hit women very rarely react when faced with someone who can hit back, and cause damage, without saying too much, my dad meant every word .... he disappeared soon after, thank god, I was finally rid of him ( Love my dad 🥰 )

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Evening everyone ❤
Quick recap....
Skank got reported for animal neglect and cruelty to the RSPCA.
Skank cancelled buckscounty for personal reasons but fecked off to Ireland the day before. (Probably told not to turn up at buckscounty by organisers).
Skank did a nightclub meet and greet with the local inmates from the nearest asylum.
Skank got back and Bunny dropped skank, sink boy and all the grifting gang in the deep end posting videos some of which showed shocking child neglect and got comments from unsavoury characters.
Skank hopefully got reported to social services and police for child neglect and endangerment because all of a sudden skank, sink boy and slymi Rymi did a runner to Spain,,looking very unkept and very very worried.Someone said the kids were safe and being looked after by someone and it seems something's going down on the 9th.
The press are running deflection stories about skanks surrogate baby plans, skanks OF and skank and slymi Rymi are deflecting aswell pretending nothings wrong and big plans and meetings are going on.
Skank did the obligatory poolside bikini pictures then declared she's got a weekend of filming. Think that covers it. ❤ Oh congratulations to Winepig on the title Fred. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 61

JayRamShamFour

Long time lurker, first time posting on this thread. The wisdom from people on this thread is just amazing! KP is just lurching from one drugged up crisis to the next and tbh she lives one boring life but the Krusties are what keep me religiously reading this thread. The insider knowledge from DC, Willow and PTMe is so enlightening and it just beggars belief that she doesn't seem to get her comeuppance. Please Lord let her get her karma soon 🙏.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Harvey has just been deployed on her IG…video of him washing a car….you know what this means, she’s in big big big trouble and she knows it….her ultimate get out of jail card has been played…sadly Skank it won’t work for you this time, ooh la la Tuesday could be spicy, very spicy 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I’m going to start referring to you as Stan the Seer, (Mystic Meg had shit on you!) it’s wild how often you get it right!
I can't take all the credit Jaynie.. this is Pa Tato my Sensei, spiritual guide and the source of my mystic powers of foresight. 👁🤣
IMG_20230506_230239_656~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54