Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Boobs make her look like a freak even from a distance.
But I think her face is the worst. One of her eyes is so of centre. Symmetry is beauty and no filters can put her eye back in the right place. And the teeth. It is all quite shocking really.
All the work Skank has had done, all the money she has spent, all the pain she has put herself through, just to end up with a really wonky scarred face and body, looking like Picasso painted her and his painting has come to life. Karma is her face and body, Skank is so screwed in every department there.

You right about symmetry, one of my fav actresses Reshma Shetty has the most symmetrical of faces, and I think she’s really beautiful. I just checked her age out, oh my she’s a few months older than Skank, what a difference though, Reshma looks young, Skank just weird, wonky and older than her years, us Indian girls age well 👍🏾😁

Never gonna look as young as Reshma are you Skank. Recent photos of both, Reshma being a few months older 😂….

2091242E-0CA0-43AE-B888-7E32E103A010.png

Cough, cough, my husband thinks I look a bit like Reshma, oooh la la giving it all away on this bank holiday 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 I’ve got a rather symmetrical face as well, but I don’t think I‘m as beautiful as her, though I ain’t doing bad (Though when I looked in the mirror yesterday with a hangover, I looked rough asf 🤦🏽‍♀️) especially compared to Skank….look at me thinking I’m hot, oooh who do I think I am…..Skank 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Major update? Really? Dangerously overweight man washes car with no top on as he's exploited by his mother.
---
I often wonder about all these kidnap threats she's had 😴🤥
Seriously.....who would want to kidnap her? Who would want to kidnap her kids? What would the kidnappers hope to gain?
---
Surely the "my world" ice cream pic will come out again soon 🥱😴
Harvey is off the fat scale of obese. The carrot cake chasers contain more cake than carrots. He has been neglected since before birth and exploited ever since. The proverbial cash cow, and deflection material for cunt face Price. Perhaps if Price had spent more time with Harvey and less time getting its fucking nails, hair and tits done the lad may have stood a chance. Unfortunately this was never to be, Price learned its life lessons from AFP, the near dead iron lunged cunt, who exploited Price back in the day. Touting Price out to photographers and such likes. It will be a generational thing, with Price they hit lucky, unfortunately Price being a fuck wit of a thunder cunt seems to think it can exploit the rest of its off spring in a similar manner, making it cash and keeping it in the limelight. That ain’t going to happen. What’s required is a no holds barred exposure of Price and its child neglect and exploitation combined with its animal neglect and abuse. That should and will make interesting reading.

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Oh dear sink boy you sad deluded fuckwit.. Bit of advice for you, you may think skank is showing you some love and affection posting a picture of you with a complement but skanks buttering you up you sad deluded fuckwit because if it looks like she's going to get taken down your the scapegoat and will be thrown under the bus by her, her family, friends, hangers on and slymi Rymi to save her and the gravy train. Why do you think skank wouldn't make a statement, be a witness in court and got the charges of assault, coercive and controlling behaviour and theft dropped against you it wasn't love it was to use later to play the victim of a nasty abusive partner who was frightened of him and had to do what he wanted. So sad deluded fuckwit hope you still have those audios, videos and the 90 pages of evidence because if skank convinced you to delete and bin it your fucked. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Keep your fucking freebie your sister Sophie the source gave you skanky you cunt. I'M having a royal stew for the cornation you illiterate fuckwit. 🤣
IMG_20230506_163103_229~3.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
Harvey has just been deployed on her IG…video of him washing a car….you know what this means, she’s in big big big trouble and she knows it….her ultimate get out of jail card has been played…sadly Skank it won’t work for you this time, ooh la la Tuesday could be spicy, very spicy 😁
Sadly he also looks very unhealthy not sure she should be posting him without a top on given he's a vulnerable adult ....

• Sad
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Oh Phoebs what a beautiful story, love hearing people I think are wonderful, are truly like that in reality ❤ Really struck me today seeing Joanna in that gorgeous outfit what a fabulous woman she is. Still think Patsy in AbFab is one of the finest comic creations ever, Joanna owned that role, stole every scene she was in, love her so much ❤
I was lucky to work with Joanna, Jennifer Saunders and Ade Edmondson once. All ultimate professionals. Refused 'star treatment' and ate on the catering bus with everyone else. Just the same with Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse who I was lucky enough to work with when I worked for The Princes Trust. Strangely, we did a charity ad with Harry, Paul and Phil Collins. The PR arse was telling us that no one was to speak to Phil, he turned up on the tube with a flat cap on and a newspaper under his arm and no one knew who he was!

Proud to say I'm a Krusty who has been to a PT dinner at Highgrove. Mind you, first and last time I've worn a dress!

• Heart
  • Wow

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
You can see the bond between Junior and PA, it’s glaringly obvious how much he loves his dad. You’d think KFP would have the wisdom to keep her mouth shut but she just can’t. I imagine she’s very jealous of their bond. Although saying that she’s never ever banged on about Junior the way she has about the others. No mini me comments or anything like that and she was openly emotional abusive towards him in their documentaries when he was little I thought. I mean if that’s what she was like to camera god knows what she was like behind closed doors. I really feel for Junior actually and it’s a testament to PA that’s he’s grown into the young lad he has. He comes across hard working, appreciative and humble. Yeah there’s the gangster accent but teens will be teens eh. It’s not hurting anybody. I imagine anything PA has said to Junior were just pieces that completed the jigsaw puzzle of who his mother is, he had plenty of pieces beforehand.
I'll never forget when I watched an episode of Pete's new reality show he did after splitting with skank. He had the kids with him and it was their time to return to their egg donar, little Junior only about 4/5 at the time screamed when hid dad had to leave him. Really crying, clinging to his leg, he did not want to go back to her!
Nothings changed there, as you say Junior still adores his dad it's clear who Junior takes after and I'm actually proud of him that he can see his scummy 'mother' for what it is.

• Heart

Winepig

VIP Member
Thank you lovely Krusties 😘

I doubted Thread Title would get through in its full glorious entirety - but as long as you lot appreciate it & found it funny , that’s good enough for me❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
He really must be a thick shit nugget sticking around amid this chaos. She's painted him an abuser and now with the child neglect cloud hanging around.. Clearly he's too saturated in booze and zeleb balls. Any decent man would have fled to the hills and taken cover. If he'd sold his story when it was hot and released evidence, dirt and tea about her he'd probably get picked up for these bottom feeding celeb reality shows.

Just a nugget. And not the good kind.

Prick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

DC16

VIP Member
At least KP can no longer use the line:
‘I’m the only celeb who has done I’m a celeb twice’ ✌
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Baggins

Word has it Sinky ordered this to match his chavvy slapper but it was way too big for his teeny weeny

Screenshot_20230506-191543_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Wasn't she supposed to be doing a documentary about having a baby anyway? Or IVF? Or some other rubbish?
Indeed, it’s on my list I complied back when she was first throwing out all her plans for 2023 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 She’s added loads more things since, that Panto, turning MM into a Nail and Hair salon, training to inject Botox etc….but yes she said back in February that a documentary about having a baby was coming 😁

February list…

Third series of MM
New documentary on BBC with H
New show about ‘Having a Baby’ on C4
Loads more Only Fans, reminds her of Loaded/FHM days
Just picking and choosing loads of TV work
Theatre Tour end of The Summer
Big parties this year
Junior 18th 13th June
Princess16th 29th June
Harvey 21st, looking for a big club venue for a Barney themed nightclub event 27th May

Big comeback in 2023, she KNOWS she’s back
New Perfumes
New Make-up line
New Underwear line
New Swimwear line
New Calendars
New Music, Album release
Bringing out a range of mobility scooters….yes she actually said this
Still wants to train as a paramedic, deffo gonna do it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Thank you so much Inflatey ❤❤
I never usually comment and offer my condolences on these threads cos scared of getting a bollocking from the mods for going off topic and choking up the content.
But just to let YOU ALL know that my heart really does hurt whenever I read that a beloved fur-baby has passed.
Please know this when I give a ❤ or a 😢 when someone else does because every time and thinking of you.
Rest in peace Tiggy, so terribly sad x

• Heart

kirajodie

VIP Member
If she’s getting threats it’s because she owes someone money or she’s pissed the wrong people off. There’s no way anyone would kidnap her or anyone associated with her for a ransom, she has fuck all?! Probably happened once in her hey-day. She thinks we’re all thick and has been milking the same stories over and over for years.
Everyone think hard, when was last time you heard of a celeb in the UK being kidnapped. Proper kidnap for ransom. I can't think of one, yet KP somehow has managed about 7

Last edited:
  • Haha