Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ryan came in the scene a few years again with his "celebrity global travel" grift which involved him blagging hotels with zlebs like katona and ferry. he takes the pics and sells via backgrid. He did a launch of his celeb travel and was showing off his London office... then covid hit and he spent his time floating about in far east and dubai for what seemed like years....

Since hanging about with skanky he appears to believe he himself is now a celeb as well.
The penny has just dropped now, who this con artist Ryan is. I had dealings with him on behalf of KFP & AFP. They had paid for a holiday up front that he arranged & hadn’t received the tickets or confirmation. Mr PP, Leandro, AFP & KFP, think it was a villa in Spain or Portugal. I was working in London & he wouldn’t take their calls & eventually shut the phone off completely. They asked if I could try to get hold of him. I tried the number many times & eventually got through. He denied he had been given any cash to arrange a holiday. Cut a long story short, they never got their money back or the holiday! He looked a lot different then (2012). He was quite often at KFP house before this. Wonder how he’s now back on the scene? She really must be desperate for ‘friends’. Wonder if AFP & Skank got their money back now?

• Wow
Reactions: 68
Happy Coronation Day Krusties - just think - most of us will be enjoying today with friends, family or just our beloved pets, watching history and making memories - she is stuck in the back end of nowhere with nobody around her who loves her and without her kids - that will ding dang do for me today, hope she enjoys every second of her wasteful lonely life. Enjoy today ❤❤
It isn't much of a life is it? She's got no inner reserves so can only exist when there are other people around her. She's an empty vessel, you know the kind, the ones that makes the most noise. Does she ever spend so much a five minutes on her own? She's so bloody needy. I couldn't cope with an emotional sponge like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I believe it's illegal in the UK for money to change hands for surrogacy. I think you can pay some of their expenses but that's it. Otherwise you're basically buying a child. As someone else said. Even if the baby is biologically yours, the woman who gave birth is legally seen as the mother I believe so adoption is required.
Are the SS really so stoopid as to allow that thing to adopt a baby after the crap she's inflicted on five others already???? Don't think do!

Reactions: 23
Just thinking out loud, how many small packages would fit in a wizard’s sleeve? A really stinky, gross one to put the dogs off the scent?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Hello, how are we all ?….Um ? ….promise I’ll stop this soon 😁

Woke up, had a smile on my face as I consumed breckie thinking how wonderful it is that the two children are out of her evil claw-like hands this coronation weekend, woo hoo do we all love that, yes we do. Expect the three clowns got drunk last night, and they are all looking hideously hungover this morning, bickering at each other as they plan another pointless empty shallow day of parading Skamk around in an ill fitting bikini looking the ghastly caricature she is now, displaying her stretched ugly wonky breasts in all their horrendous glory, and calling it ‘work’. I’ll just sit back and laugh at whatever pathetic japes they get up to today, knowing the kids are away from it all, brings me a sense of enormous well-bring 👍🏾😁

I have a dream, it’ll probably never happen, but wouldn't it be lovely, let’s see what this coronation day brings in the world of 💩 that is ‘Skanky Life’….

View attachment 2151727
I like to imagine her in one of those Thai jails with just a mattress on the floor and a few meagre possessions, moaning about the UK government not doing enough to get her out. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The Price clan's party will be a bit sparse I imagine, No Qween Kipper, so no Harvey, no Jett and Bunny.

Her cake looks a bit burnt actually. Just get one from Tesco or the Co-op Sophie, they do nice cakes for about 3 quid. 😁
Also a cooking tip Sophie, before you spread the jam, warm it gently first a little bit which will make it flow better. That way you don't get the big lumps!

View attachment 2151702
That looks like a Blood Moon - probably tastes similar as well (y)
1683364675659.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Sits in anti-monarchy corner. We will be Out (anywhere that doesn't have a telly) or I'll be asleep (bad night), and most definitely not watching.

However you spend it, may your day be better than that c(k)rusty looking burned offering cake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Slice of lumpy clot jam anyone? 😅 Sorry to anyone having their breakfast :sick:

Screen Shot 2023-05-06 at 10.20.01.png
Screen Shot 2023-05-06 at 10.20.13.png

---
Sits in anti-monarchy corner. We will be Out (anywhere that doesn't have a telly) or I'll be asleep (bad night), and most definitely not watching.

However you spend it, may your day be better than that c(k)rusty looking burned offering cake.
I might watch it to see if any protestors manage to slip through! Andrew has already got a booing apparently.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I have no interest in it either but we have a public holiday over this long weekend anyway for 1945 remembrances. Actually May has at least one public holiday per week so even less gets done in France than is normal, therefore if you want anything "official" done don't even think about submitting in May or August because it won't be. C'est la vie 🇫🇷
---
The penny has just dropped now, who this con artist Ryan is. I had dealings with him on behalf of KFP & AFP. They had paid for a holiday up front that he arranged & hadn’t received the tickets or confirmation. Mr PP, Leandro, AFP & KFP, think it was a villa in Spain or Portugal. I was working in London & he wouldn’t take their calls & eventually shut the phone off completely. They asked if I could try to get hold of him. I tried the number many times & eventually got through. He denied he had been given any cash to arrange a holiday. Cut a long story short, they never got their money back or the holiday! He looked a lot different then (2012). He was quite often at KFP house before this. Wonder how he’s now back on the scene? She really must be desperate for ‘friends’. Wonder if AFP & Skank got their money back now?
I wonder if AFP hates him like she does all other men (except the philandering PFP)?
---
Just thinking out loud, how many small packages would fit in a wizard’s sleeve? A really stinky, gross one to put the dogs off the scent?
Jeeez I'm sure she could stuff a couple of kilos up there, particularly as she could insist The Browkern Trotterz are playing up so SB has to wheel her about on a wheelchair through Customs, that way theres no danger of any of it dropping out onto the floor in the Arrivals Lounge :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

With you Crow. Bad night too and anti-monarchy. Will be avoiding it all. I wonder if the fetid Skanky creature will make a statement about it? Being upstaged isn’t her bag though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watching a bit of the coronation (not a monarchist, just intrigued at all the bling on show 😁) before I pop out for the day, and oh my just seen Joanna Lumley, wow she’s 77, and still looks absolutely fabulous, gorgeous outfit, she’s everything Skank isn‘t, talented, beautiful and no dumb surgery, gee she has aged so wonderfully.

33 years difference in age, Joanna looks way younger, 100x more stylish and is 100x the better woman in every area you can think of, why do our media pander to the likes of Skank 🤦🏽‍♀️….Go Jo 🥳….

562E0C0C-F84A-4C80-B1FA-ED0ECE6474C3.png

• Heart
Reactions: 38
He’s loving the attention, he has realised that this level of fame is the best he is going to get, and has embraced it.I don’t even know if he is pursuing solo efforts now.Whatever we may think of her, she still generates interest.In his case Kp would have every right to tell him” You’re nothing without me”.
At one point I did think he might leave her, but not now.All those publicised strops are just beneficial for cheap headlines.
The relationship benefits him in some ways, Weither it is camouflage of some kind, or he just enjoys the fame ( and income), of celebrity. I have never believed that he loved her, not for one second, but I think they are both content enough with whatever they have which passes as a relationship.He also has nothing to go back to,except low level dealing( of cars of course).
The only fact I am sure of,is that he is happily immersed in the same financial dealings she is.
You are right when you say he has allowed himself to be painted in a bad light.Its not only KP who has degenerated during this association.
But, he is very very cocky.He is living his best life.
He may be living his best life now, so was kieran, Alex, Pete, Leo and the rest to start with. Once it has enough and a new guaranteed egg lined up, he'll be chucked, humiliated and destroyed by her. We all know it, history constantly repeats itself where Kipper is concerned. The only difference this time is, I believe, she's met her match. All the others, for some reason kept tight lipped about their time with her. I don't see him doing that, I see him being every bit as nasty as she is. I think she knows this too and possibly does feel trapped not knowing what he might say or do. She's been lucky imo with the men she's been in relationships with up until now, her luck is running out

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Nothing from her on Itsasham about how she was invited to the Coronation but couldn't go because she's "working" in Spain? 🥴 No special JWhyWhy co-ord for £10? No union jack ltd edition barf bum? Not like her to miss a money making scheme 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We're having a coronation day with a difference in my house I've taken the girls to a local comic store for a lil treat, they're currently watching movies . I've a jamaican curry on the go and the girls are going to be baking a cake later , I've been up since 2am in pain so now I'm resting with my cats whilst watching Jess Fletch then I'm on to do some decorating.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just for Men - he's probably completely grey under the dye which is the penalty for being around skank more than a day
---

Not Schindler's List but Skanky's List, one containing the kids whose lives she has ruined backed up by all the folks she's ripped-off and conned. They could pelt her with dogshit collected from the floors at the crappy Shack
---

complete with the wonky nylon wig :)
---

View attachment 2151486 😁
Skanky must be seething she was not asked to the coronation, has she is one of the greatest British female icons of her time. In her own mind. After all she would turn up for the opening of a door, if she got a bit of free publicity out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No doubt her spokesperson (cough cough SFP) will put something on KFPs IG later on about the Coribobs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just remembered Skanky magazine said she was presenting the coronation on the BBC, but she’s done a runner to Spain instead ! Have to say I don’t think there’s a lot of truth in that magazine, not gonna trust it in the future, how disappointing ….

71AD7C2E-BCCB-4029-8AA7-4CDC1641A28F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Nothing from her on Itsasham about how she was invited to the Coronation but couldn't go because she's "working" in Spain? 🥴 No special JWhyWhy co-ord for £10? No union jack ltd edition barf bum? Not like her to miss a money making scheme 🤣
IMG_4523.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

He must be a lot older than he says he is then. On his Instagram he’s supposedly only 27.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.