Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We laugh and cry in equal measure because we love and care... better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Our fur baby's and our family are the ones who make us laugh and cry. It's also nice to be friends and have a common bond and lots of laughter. β€πŸ™πŸ˜˜
Yes,us Krusties have really been upset lately,this has cheered us up on the fred Wow to our dear Stan.❀

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain.

I'll get my coat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
but would the cosmetic surgery count, if its only worth Β£30,......... because its done by a struck off ,doctor doing community service, someone on a youth opportunity program or a kid on a "take your child to work, day "? πŸ˜‚
---

is that Peter Andre tato, Personal Apperance tato or another ?πŸ˜‚
It's Potato Pa Tato, as introduced by @Stan Butler as his "Sensei", none of the zleb nonsense from Stan, the real McCoy Mystic Guide who will steer us through the murky megaverse of Skanksville and beyond :)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That address is the same address that Slymi Rymi's companies are registered to...
Yeah, Wenlock street is like a PO Box address thing with millions of companies registered to it; we got caught out as my other half was owed money from a company and we couldn't get anywhere with it. Recognise it straight away whenever I see it now... there will be some legit ones

• Sad
Reactions: 25

All together now Krusties ..... πŸ”ŠπŸ”Š ` Sweet buttfuck Alabama ` πŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸŽ€πŸŽ΅

Confession time ... LOVE this song ... Never gets old πŸ₯°

" pwicceee is still a manky, drugged up OLD lushπŸ₯΄ "

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Been a crappy and frustrating few days with skank and her neglect of the kids/animals and with some of you having been a bit down with some personal problems aswell i hope i've cheered you up a little bit,, i'm off to work now so stay safe and enjoy the rest of your day.❀
Leaving you with the obligatory staged bin walk picture 😘 See you at teabreak.
IMG_20230507_174916_853~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Been a crappy and frustrating few days with skank and her neglect of the kids/animals and with some of you having been a bit down with some personal problems aswell i hope i've cheered you up a little bit,, i'm off to work now so stay safe and enjoy the rest of your day.❀
Leaving you with the obligatory staged bin walk picture 😘 See you at teabreak.View attachment 2154730
You have nailed the wonky tits!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Leaving you with the obligatory staged bin walk picture 😘 See you at teabreak.View attachment 2154730
The bin pics!!! Reminds me of Lisa Appleton πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
That mouth is just awful ... looks too wide for her face and the filler has migrated away from the middle so the lips look really odd when she drinks the alcohol. She looks absolutely horrendous. That's not her first glass of alcohol or her last either, she is clearly drunk. Carol thinks nothing of her, she just provides his zleb status and Slymi is encouraging her car crash appearance and behaviour for the coin ... its her own fault and consequences for her awful attitude and begaviour that her life has spiralled in this way, whatever else we think of them surely her family must be worried about her with this pair of creeps telling her what she wants to hear. This is a car crash in slow motion, I don't think she will live long if this carries on, she must have so many physical health problems due to the awful surgeries - her face and body are a mess
---

State of Kipper at the moment someone would tack her up to a cart and drive her
Those ** girls are insanely jealous. Imagine her giving the glad eye and showing off. She wouldn’t last one afternoon.πŸ˜€
---
I definitely think the kids have been removed from its 'care' and at a moments notice it has definitely ran off to get out the way, let its hair down and get off its face. (Burying head in the sand) is another term for what its done...
When it returns to UK it will have to face the music and lots of things could come out. It has to return home at some point, you can run Kipper but you can't hide from the SS and the fact it ran off instead of facing the music last week will not go down favourably with them either.
I should think by now they have all the ammo needed to restrict its contact to a centre once a week for an hour. They should never have gone back to it to begin with, a SS total duck up right there
Would they be returned to Kieran? I do hope so or maybe Edna has stepped in.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That address is the same address that Slymi Rymi's companies are registered to...
why am i not suprised , they know all the tricks but not capable of working a proper job, too much for them to actually work and pay tax, they would rather pretend they are successful buisness people, wearing designer clothes, plastic surgery and grifting their way through life !

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.