Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to her latest bikini Facebook post, Bank holiday weekend filming 🙄🙄
You know what DC, just knowing for whatever reason she was unable to take the two little ones with her, and seeing her malign influence has been clipped for the time being I just don’t care anymore what the three jokers are up to. I’m quite happy to sit back and watch them make continued fools of themselves this weekend. Outside a handful of her ‘fans’, Skank, Sad-Boy and Rim-Me are all figures of ridicule and hatred, ain’t just on this Fred, the comments sections of The Red Tops, Twitter, even their own IG’s, a big majority just take the piss out of her now, and few even know who the two side-kicks are or even care what they do. They all think they’re something, they’re not, just three absolute A-Grade wankers being laughed at, too thick to even realise how despised they all are.

Bring it on, more dreadful bikini shots, more surgery further ruining her butchered body, more rows, as deep down they hate each other, as long as the kids are kept away from her, let’s just watch this come to it’s conclusion, and see what next week brings her way. Wonder how much they’ll be laughing then, have a feeling after what’s been said she finally has some heavy 💩 incoming. Let’s see how Teflon she is in a few days 🙏🏾😁

For now, I’ll take a drink to two children no longer being neglected 🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I have an idea for a TV show she could be on. There is a video of a TV show that was about a man who saved children from the Nazis during the war, at the end of the show they said that some of the (now adult) children were in the audience and asked them to stand up, and the entire audience stood up and applauded him! They could do a show with Skanky, but at the end it could be an audience made up of all the people she owes money to and they all get to stand up and tell the world what a piece of tit she really is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I have an idea for a TV show she could be on. There is a video of a TV show that was about a man who saved children from the Nazis during the war, at the end of the show they said that some of the (now adult) children were in the audience and asked them to stand up, and the entire audience stood up and applauded him! They could do a show with Skanky, but at the end it could be an audience made up of all the people she owes money to and they all get to stand up and tell the world what a piece of tit she really is!
It was That's Life I think. The chap was Nicholas Winton who organised the Kindertransport
---
I googled - it was! A true humanitarian, seems a little ironic given the recent events in the world of KP

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Reminds me of the C and A man poses of the 80s/90s
Or early Damart men's y-front ads where the men look so awkward desperately clinging onto their dignity by looking as though they weren't there, gazing into the distance and wishing the earth would swallow them up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Evening everyone ❤
Quick recap....
Skank got reported for animal neglect and cruelty to the RSPCA.
Skank cancelled buckscounty for personal reasons but fecked off to Ireland the day before. (Probably told not to turn up at buckscounty by organisers).
Skank did a nightclub meet and greet with the local inmates from the nearest asylum.
Skank got back and Bunny dropped skank, sink boy and all the grifting gang in the deep end posting videos some of which showed shocking child neglect and got comments from unsavoury characters.
Skank hopefully got reported to social services and police for child neglect and endangerment because all of a sudden skank, sink boy and slymi Rymi did a runner to Spain,,looking very unkept and very very worried.Someone said the kids were safe and being looked after by someone and it seems something's going down on the 9th.
The press are running deflection stories about skanks surrogate baby plans, skanks OF and skank and slymi Rymi are deflecting aswell pretending nothings wrong and big plans and meetings are going on.
Skank did the obligatory poolside bikini pictures then declared she's got a weekend of filming. Think that covers it. ❤ Oh congratulations to Winepig on the title Fred. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 61
You know what DC, just knowing for whatever reason she was unable to take the two little ones with her, and seeing her malign influence has been clipped for the time being I just don’t care anymore what the three jokers are up to. I’m quite happy to sit back and watch them make continued fools of themselves this weekend. Outside a handful of her ‘fans’, Skank, Sad-Boy and Rim-Me are all figures of ridicule and hatred, ain’t just on this Fred, the comments sections of The Red Tops, Twitter, even their own IG’s, a big majority just take the piss out of her now, and few even know who the two side-kicks are or even care what they do. They all think they’re something, they’re not, just three absolute A-Grade wankers being laughed at, too thick to even realise how despised they all are.

Bring it on, more dreadful bikini shots, more surgery further ruining her butchered body, more rows, as deep down they hate each other, as long as the kids are kept away from her, let’s just watch this come to it’s conclusion, and see what next week brings her way. Wonder how much they’ll be laughing then, have a feeling after what’s been said she finally has some heavy 💩 incoming. Let’s see how Teflon she is in a few days 🙏🏾😁

For now, I’ll take a drink to two children no longer being neglected 🍷
and ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Cuntboy seems close to his sister. I wonder what she & his mother think of this shitshow of a life he's living with Cunty?.
He's obviously involved in some real dodgy dealing. He could have redeemed himself when he announced the bleep had cheated on him. Told his story, outed her for the vile piece of tit she is.
He's clearly got so much tit on her, but so has she on him. I think that's why he stays. However, she'll ruin him in the end. He's already ruined himself by hanging on with that vile witch.

Reactions: 38
Hello beautiful people. I've missed you all 🤗
My wishes for this weekend
1) the Royal Coronation goes well and Meghan does not pull any stunts
2) the kids are returned to KH and Skanky is thrown in jail for those bikini photos 🤮
3) all you lovely tattlers have a wonderful and restful few days ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Hello beautiful people. I've missed you all 🤗
My wishes for this weekend
1) the Royal Coronation goes well and Meghan does not pull any stunts
2) the kids are returned to KH and Skanky is thrown in jail for those bikini photos 🤮
3) all you lovely tattlers have a wonderful and restful few days ❤
You’re back!! ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
You’re back!! ❤❤❤
I am, noodles 😁 I was having some serious FOMO 🤣
I had to just skim through the threads I missed. There was no way I could catch up.
Sooo who thinks Skankster will post some patriotic message tomorrow or desperately look for attention?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I am, noodles 😁 I was having some serious FOMO 🤣
I had to just skim through the threads I missed. There was no way I could catch up.
Sooo who thinks Skankster will post some patriotic message tomorrow or desperately look for attention?
I doubt she will even have a clue there is a Coronation going on - unless it’s making her money or going up her nose she’s not interested! Welcome back x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was in his fan club, many moons ago ..... I won three tickets, if I remember correctly, it was at The Astoria in London, at the height of his fame ... my friends and I were front row, he truly was amazing, soo much energy, sex appeal dripped off him, he looked at me .... leaned down, gave me a quick kiss, the crowd went mad, I was walking around with a smile for weeks :LOL: the young me was dazzled, it was a brilliant concert ... he was extremely handsome, and those leather pants ... yummm yum 🥰
I have a few original vinyls of his in my collection

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh dear sink boy you sad deluded fuckwit.. Bit of advice for you, you may think skank is showing you some love and affection posting a picture of you with a complement but skanks buttering you up you sad deluded fuckwit because if it looks like she's going to get taken down your the scapegoat and will be thrown under the bus by her, her family, friends, hangers on and slymi Rymi to save her and the gravy train. Why do you think skank wouldn't make a statement, be a witness in court and got the charges of assault, coercive and controlling behaviour and theft dropped against you it wasn't love it was to use later to play the victim of a nasty abusive partner who was frightened of him and had to do what he wanted. So sad deluded fuckwit hope you still have those audios, videos and the 90 pages of evidence because if skank convinced you to delete and bin it your fucked. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I have been inspired to compose some song lyrics this evening, and have rewritten some of the words to Abba's Thank you for the music.

Thank you for the freebies!

She's nothing special,
In fact she's a bit of a bleep
She's a national joke
You've heard it all before

And she has no talent
It's a terrible thing
Everyone cowers
When she she starts to sing

She's so awful and lewd
All she wants is to pose in the nude

So she says thank you for the freebies
The hair extensions
The dreadful boob jobs
That everyone mentions

She can't live without them
She asks with no honesty
What would life be?
Without a nip and tuck
And spending spree.

She says thank you for the freebies
For giving them to me!

Who would have thought the skank would be a muse!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
So been really busy, but kept wondering who this Ryan fella was , because I didn’t have a scooby, the companies he says he is the owner of, or founder, he doesn’t seem to be registered as a director , and the company he is registered as a director of seems to be worth sod all, seems to be a theme with Skanky all her mates are company directors, and the companies are worth duck all , Mind you if he was a global trotting celebrity agent like he makes out , he wouldn’t be with Skanky and numb nuts,
Still I can almost forgive Skanky anything for the laughs the demented harridan has given me over the years ,”yeah I haven’t got any eggs anymore”
So who would be having the baby? “I’ve got this lady, it’ll be my egg”
Who would the father be? Notice she never said old Jaffa , poor sod , I still haven’t figured out what is the point of sinkboy?
Ryan came in the scene a few years again with his "celebrity global travel" grift which involved him blagging hotels with zlebs like katona and ferry. he takes the pics and sells via backgrid. He did a launch of his celeb travel and was showing off his London office... then covid hit and he spent his time floating about in far east and dubai for what seemed like years....

Since hanging about with skanky he appears to believe he himself is now a celeb as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.