Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angelic37

VIP Member
Hi everyone! FINALLY caught up! (Made the mistake of going out-out last weekend, won't be doing that again this year, rough for days!) 🫣

Been horrendous catching up with what's been happening with Bunny, and worrying about Jett 😔 looking very like the walls are finally closing in on the Skank. 🙏🤞

She looks absolutely horrendous doesn't she. I recognise me from her airport pics, that's what I look like coming back from a week in Ibiza. She's on a comedown, no sleep and rattling. Difference is she's GOING on holiday, not coming back, think the drink and drugs are daily for her now.

No crown for me, staunch anti monarchist I am. My bestie is round for a takeaway later and he's a huge fan of the Royals so we've said we just won't talk about it at all 🫣🤣 Hopefully we can stick to that and remain friends 😁

Whatever you're doing today enjoy enjoy! x

• Heart
Reactions: 54

DC16

VIP Member
Did KP’s invite to perform Hano I got chew🎤 at the Royal coronation concert get stolen from her post bock 📬by the Mexican-South Afrikan Horsham drug ❄ cartel?
Surprised Scotland Yard or the Met police haven’t solved that one yet. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Just watching a bit of the coronation (not a monarchist, just intrigued at all the bling on show 😁) before I pop out for the day, and oh my just seen Joanna Lumley, wow she’s 77, and still looks absolutely fabulous, gorgeous outfit, she’s everything Skank isn‘t, talented, beautiful and no dumb surgery, gee she has aged so wonderfully.

33 years difference in age, Joanna looks way younger, 100x more stylish and is 100x the better woman in every area you can think of, why do our media pander to the likes of Skank 🤦🏽‍♀️….Go Jo 🥳….

View attachment 2151850
She's also the sweetest, kindest human on the planet. I was standing next to someone she was chatting to and, as she was gesturing, she touched my hand which was cold. She stopped talking and turned to me and said "Oh, Darling, you're freezing" and she stood rubbing my hands the entire she spoke. It's no wonder she's known as Joanna Lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Facehugger

VIP Member
Katie Price #275. Masterchef Stan & the tater fam, truth's coming out that Skank's a shite Mam.

• Haha
  • Heart

pepe le pew

VIP Member
I feel sorry that Harvey despite not having lived with KFP that he still isn’t protected. Posting topless photos of Harvey online could never be considered in his best interests. Like all of Katie’s children, she fails to safeguard him. I honestly do not know why statutory services have not stepped in and safeguarded this vulnerable adult using the legal powers they could put in place. Harvey doesn’t have capacity to agree to an online presence, he must have been assigned deputy by a court of protection who have the authority to refuse to accept this.
There is only one reason why she posts topless photos of Harvey, and that’s because she know it brings the trolls out. Then she can speak on internet trolling in front of people with power.
It’s like putting makeup on Bunny, again she knows it brings out concerned parents, and clicks and view mean cash.

• Sad
  • Angry

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Krusty and Crawls asfectics woman… wow. Child in front seat not wearing seat belt correctly, she’s driving whilst holding her phone and filming also whilst holding a vape in her hand which she quickly tries to hide… And pregnant… wow Mothers of the Year her and Krusty

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

mrspig99

VIP Member
I have an idea for a TV show she could be on. There is a video of a TV show that was about a man who saved children from the Nazis during the war, at the end of the show they said that some of the (now adult) children were in the audience and asked them to stand up, and the entire audience stood up and applauded him! They could do a show with Skanky, but at the end it could be an audience made up of all the people she owes money to and they all get to stand up and tell the world what a piece of shit she really is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Anna666

VIP Member
Oooh la la, login to IG, and they're getting pissed again, or he's getting pissed by himself as they've had an almighty row, and she's maybe gone off with Rim Me for a bikini shoot.,.whatever it looks like the drink will flow again today, thank f*ck the kids aren't there, proper drinking holiday this isn't it 🤦🏽‍♀️😎

View attachment 2154198
As long as the children are nowhere near these lowlife druggy scumbags, they can knock the shit out of each other 24/7 as far as I'm concerned ..... hoping she gets soo drunk/high she falls of the balcony, breaking her fucking neck ..... unlike the kind folk here, I do wish her harm ( I'm not that nice ) .... I have NO time or sympathy for a vile creature who kills animals, abuses her children, again, again and again .... and destroys everyone in her path ... she .. he ... and their muppet klingons are nothing but a shit stain on decent society, who deserve everything bad coming to them ` cheers carlita ` you fucking odious plum! if you had more than one brain cell, you would be dangerous ..... imagine being proud, sneering, boasting at being involved with this rancid old whore :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Facehugger

VIP Member
Thank you Facey ❤ exactly that! We are all so honoured to have these wonderful beings as our pets. Big hugs xxx
My big lad has got heart failure, we are taking it week by week with tablets, he's picked up but could drop anytime, it's horrible but he's not ready to go yet, when he is i'll know and I'll make the call. Brave lady & Mum doing the best thing for your dog, bless you both ❤😘

I couldn't read about this cunt on here last week mistreating her animals cos it was too upsetting when my boy has been loved so much all his life, fucking cowbag.

• Heart
  • Sad

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
I have been inspired to compose some song lyrics this evening, and have rewritten some of the words to Abba's Thank you for the music.

Thank you for the freebies!

She's nothing special,
In fact she's a bit of a whore
She's a national joke
You've heard it all before

And she has no talent
It's a terrible thing
Everyone cowers
When she she starts to sing

She's so awful and lewd
All she wants is to pose in the nude

So she says thank you for the freebies
The hair extensions
The dreadful boob jobs
That everyone mentions

She can't live without them
She asks with no honesty
What would life be?
Without a nip and tuck
And spending spree.

She says thank you for the freebies
For giving them to me!

Who would have thought the skank would be a muse!

• Haha
  • Heart

gossipsauce

VIP Member
I believe Pete told Junior the truth about his mother after he turned 16 & he's distanced himself since. Am sure junior has told Princess some bits of it now, which is why she's keeping her distance.
You can see the bond between Junior and PA, it’s glaringly obvious how much he loves his dad. You’d think KFP would have the wisdom to keep her mouth shut but she just can’t. I imagine she’s very jealous of their bond. Although saying that she’s never ever banged on about Junior the way she has about the others. No mini me comments or anything like that and she was openly emotional abusive towards him in their documentaries when he was little I thought. I mean if that’s what she was like to camera god knows what she was like behind closed doors. I really feel for Junior actually and it’s a testament to PA that’s he’s grown into the young lad he has. He comes across hard working, appreciative and humble. Yeah there’s the gangster accent but teens will be teens eh. It’s not hurting anybody. I imagine anything PA has said to Junior were just pieces that completed the jigsaw puzzle of who his mother is, he had plenty of pieces beforehand.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

DC16

VIP Member
Maybe the great “ uncoupling “ on insta coincided with them both admitting that the relationship ( such as it was ,),had fizzled out romantically.
He never was in love with her anyway, but I think they had enough in common to keep it going.
Now, it’s purely business, and the fear of reprisal, with the unspoken agreement to be discreet and not humiliate each other.
Kp keeps breaking this, which is why SB occasionally goes off in a strop and unfollows her.
I think she has realised that getting a new egg (who is prepared to play the game), is getting more difficult, so better keep SB ,just in case she needs a driver or “ loved up couple shots” for backgrid.
Maybe he’s just her bodyguard, she very rarely wears her ring out these days, fence got graffitied, the post bock incident, maybe she owes the wrong sort of people now 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Ecosse

VIP Member
Amused at the idea of kidnappers being so naive as to think Katie would pay any ransom. She hasn't paid any other bill in years.
And I rather suspect they'd hit a problem trying to cart Harvey out of the house if he didn't want to go.

• Haha
The surrogate stuff is just utter crap. It can go in the same drawer as her paramedic applications and her How to get married in Vegas documentary 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
If you are having some sort of meeting next week involving the custody of your children, I’m thinking showing you are arrogantly drunk on SM the weekend before is not the best move. Yay Skank, keep drinking, more posts like this please 👍🏾😁

• Haha
  • Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
Bunny looks absolutely knackered there. Poor kid 😢
I think J&B have been removed from her custody ... thats why she legged it ... she will be back to 2hrs supervised contact ... I am also expecting her to be charged with harassment of KH any minute

• Heart
  • Haha

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
You know what DC, just knowing for whatever reason she was unable to take the two little ones with her, and seeing her malign influence has been clipped for the time being I just don’t care anymore what the three jokers are up to. I’m quite happy to sit back and watch them make continued fools of themselves this weekend. Outside a handful of her ‘fans’, Skank, Sad-Boy and Rim-Me are all figures of ridicule and hatred, ain’t just on this Fred, the comments sections of The Red Tops, Twitter, even their own IG’s, a big majority just take the piss out of her now, and few even know who the two side-kicks are or even care what they do. They all think they’re something, they’re not, just three absolute A-Grade wankers being laughed at, too thick to even realise how despised they all are.

Bring it on, more dreadful bikini shots, more surgery further ruining her butchered body, more rows, as deep down they hate each other, as long as the kids are kept away from her, let’s just watch this come to it’s conclusion, and see what next week brings her way. Wonder how much they’ll be laughing then, have a feeling after what’s been said she finally has some heavy 💩 incoming. Let’s see how Teflon she is in a few days 🙏🏾😁

For now, I’ll take a drink to two children no longer being neglected 🍷
and ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 46