Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's also the sweetest, kindest human on the planet. I was standing next to someone she was chatting to and, as she was gesturing, she touched my hand which was cold. She stopped talking and turned to me and said "Oh, Darling, you're freezing" and she stood rubbing my hands the entire she spoke. It's no wonder she's known as Joanna Lovely.
I’d never wash my hand again! I love her!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Seems like KH doesnt have the kids his latest story is only Appollo
Wonder where they are, or are they with KH and not to be shown on social media (??)

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Hello beautiful people. I've missed you all 🤗
My wishes for this weekend
1) the Royal Coronation goes well and Meghan does not pull any stunts
2) the kids are returned to KH and Skanky is thrown in jail for those bikini photos 🤮
3) all you lovely tattlers have a wonderful and restful few days ❤
Whoo hoo, welcome back we have missed you!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think these photos are recent, you just can't see her knee? Her hair is black here and in Thailand, it was dark brown with spaghetti-strand highlights.

I'm getting hulk hogan vibes.

Screen Shot 2023-05-06 at 18.08.47.png
Screen Shot 2023-05-06 at 18.11.01.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
D'awwwwww..... he lurves her....

1683395732468.png

Although he could be trying to push her off in this shot...

1683395764793.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Red plume to hide the redhead... hahaha ... Brilliant idea Princess Anne .. well done ma'am 🤪🤣✨️xx
---
Wrong site sorry lol 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Looking at her instagram post with the Baylis & Harding stuff, l wondered if she‘s losing her hearing? It’s the only reason l can think of to explain the shouting and the constant talking. I realised my dad was deaf when he talked incessantly at full volume and didn’t give anyone a chance to speak. It‘s not something I’d wish on anyone, but gives a whole new meaning to the word, ‘mutton’!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well Kylie is going to go off topic completely as it‘s a royal thing day with my nearest to a royal related story, and Kylie did a bit of drinking in town with friends this afternoon, Oi Oi trouble 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 OMG am I Skank, noooo I’m not, as my lovely husband (not a vile Sink-Boy) took my beautiful daughter to bounce on trampolines for an hour, his turn, we both find trampoline watching not the best fun in town 😁 but note well Skank, this is what you do for your children if you truly love them, not stick them on iPads while you pamper yourself 🤦🏽‍♀️

Anyways, when Princess Di tragically died, I was 20 years old, Kylie went to Buck House on funeral day, we stood on a corner by the roundabout, saw the Queen come out in her car, both William and Harry walked past us, OMG no wonder Harry is traumatised by that day, I still remember seeing him, so small, he looked like he didn’t want to be there, it really was heartbreaking to see. Whatever you think of him, and I think he’s made some bad decisions, I saw the pain that day, dude is obviously badly affected by losing his mum, so I do feel for him, that family could have done so much better by him.

However, as tragic as that day was, I ended up having a fabulous day out. Later that afternoon we went to Soho, got very drunk, went to many gay bars, it was so strange, everyone loved Di and shots were pouring in her honour. Always remember a group of gay guys I was drinking with cheering her constantly, saying it was what she’d wanted, have to say she was really loved for all the AIDS related work she did.

Think this is just me saying it’s a bit of a load of bollox this coronation isn’t it, poor Di was treated so badly, not at all keen on that Camilla…don’t I ramble when I’ve had a drink at times 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Back to Skank, god she’s a twit, but I’m still smiling she doesn’t have the kids with her this weekend…YaY, praying for a result next week that means it continues.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Honestly I needed to laugh today, Kipper and Crawl out in the wild have helped. My mum's beloved whippet lost his battle with leukaemia this morning, He was 10 years old and a absolute sweetheart ❤ and was loved up untill the very last second, so if you're having a drink tonight, please raise a glass to Tiggy. Sorry to derail, Kippers a massive bleep.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Latest Backgrid photos 🤢
OMG….just seen this, well this is a new kind of all sorts of seriously f*cked up, my eyes, my eyes, seriously what the f*ckity duck, it’s like a joke that is the unfunniest joke ever….state of her and him now 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly I needed to laugh today, Kipper and Crawl out in the wild have helped. My mum's beloved whippet lost his battle with leukaemia this morning, He was 10 years old and a absolute sweetheart ❤ and was loved up untill the very last second, so if you're having a drink tonight, please raise a glass to Tiggy. Sorry to derail, Kippers a massive bleep.
Oh good grief Crunky,soo sorry..dear Tiggy bless him..❤❤❤😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.