Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you lovely Krusties 😘

I doubted Thread Title would get through in its full glorious entirety - but as long as you lot appreciate it & found it funny , that’s good enough for me❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
'Didn't much like the Sex Pistols music, was more into Adam and the Ants ... saw him in concert .... Adam Ant gave me a kiss, on the cheek .... I was in heaven for a while :love: .... have always liked Johnny, he is straight down the line, and also highly intelligent (y)''

I'm very jealous Anna! I have seen his pants in the V&A but that's the closest I've got 😁 . I went to see him once but he didn't turn up ( mental health issues). I was extremely disappointed!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Thank you lovely Krusties 😘

I doubted Thread Title would get through in its full glorious entirety - but as long as you lot appreciate it & found it funny , that’s good enough for me❤
I wonder if 'Buttplug Alabama city' would've been allowed :unsure:😆 It's a Winepig classic though, a work of art, excellente!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
According to her latest bikini Facebook post, Bank holiday weekend filming 🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
He really must be a thick tit nugget sticking around amid this chaos. She's painted him an abuser and now with the child neglect cloud hanging around.. Clearly he's too saturated in booze and zeleb balls. Any decent man would have fled to the hills and taken cover. If he'd sold his story when it was hot and released evidence, dirt and tea about her he'd probably get picked up for these bottom feeding celeb reality shows.

Just a nugget. And not the good kind.

Prick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Has he dyed his Barnet?
I was thinking the hair looked more bouffant. Do these filters even do your hair for you? There's no point doing anything these days, no need to wash or brush you hair. Anything - the filter will do it.....if you're a lazy bastard who doesn't live in the real world.

Reactions: 25
'Didn't much like the Sex Pistols music, was more into Adam and the Ants ... saw him in concert .... Adam Ant gave me a kiss, on the cheek .... I was in heaven for a while :love: .... have always liked Johnny, he is straight down the line, and also highly intelligent (y)''

I'm very jealous Anna! I have seen his pants in the V&A but that's the closest I've got 😁 . I went to see him once but he didn't turn up ( mental health issues). I was extremely disappointed!
I was in his fan club, many moons ago ..... I won three tickets, if I remember correctly, it was at The Astoria in London, at the height of his fame ... my friends and I were front row, he truly was amazing, soo much energy, sex appeal dripped off him, he looked at me .... leaned down, gave me a quick kiss, the crowd went mad, I was walking around with a smile for weeks :LOL: the young me was dazzled, it was a brilliant concert ... he was extremely handsome, and those leather pants ... yummm yum 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So been really busy, but kept wondering who this Ryan fella was , because I didn’t have a scooby, the companies he says he is the owner of, or founder, he doesn’t seem to be registered as a director , and the company he is registered as a director of seems to be worth sod all, seems to be a theme with Skanky all her mates are company directors, and the companies are worth duck all , Mind you if he was a global trotting celebrity agent like he makes out , he wouldn’t be with Skanky and numb nuts,
Still I can almost forgive Skanky anything for the laughs the demented harridan has given me over the years ,”yeah I haven’t got any eggs anymore”
So who would be having the baby? “I’ve got this lady, it’ll be my egg”
Who would the father be? Notice she never said old Jaffa , poor sod , I still haven’t figured out what is the point of sinkboy?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.