Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your sons are seriously gonna wonder if you’re ok Stan. 😂😂
I bet he darent even show them, I mean, how the chuff is Daddy gonna explain the tater family to the boys, it's a 'sit down son' chat over a few pints in the pub is that, intit!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Harvey has just been deployed on her IG…video of him washing a car….you know what this means, she’s in big big big trouble and she knows it….her ultimate get out of jail card has been played…sadly Skank it won’t work for you this time, ooh la la Tuesday could be spicy, very spicy 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Harvey has just been deployed on her IG…video of him washing a car….you know what this means, she’s in big big big trouble and she knows it….her ultimate get out of jail card has been played…sadly Skank it won’t work for you this time, ooh la la Tuesday could be spicy, very spicy 😁
Sadly he also looks very unhealthy not sure she should be posting him without a top on given he's a vulnerable adult ....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Sadly he also looks very unhealthy not sure she should be posting him without a top on given he's a vulnerable adult ....
I agree, was just about to post the same thing. No top on, and wearing Uptheir crap tracksuit bottoms. He is dangerously obese and this needs to be tackled as an emergency. The comments under it from her braindead fans make me want to lose the will to live.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I reckon Sophie the source has uploaded that. You're is spelt correctly!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Vulnerable adult like Harvey also shouldn't have an IG account, in this case it is controlled by someone else but that account could be used to give a misleading picture of his welfare, putting words in his mouth

• Heart
Reactions: 25
SB using Harv as slave labour, washing his multimillion pound car stock!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Did she put that photo up of H so she can remember what he looks like cos she sure aint been in his company for awhile

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Been a crappy and frustrating few days with skank and her neglect of the kids/animals and with some of you having been a bit down with some personal problems aswell i hope i've cheered you up a little bit,, i'm off to work now so stay safe and enjoy the rest of your day.❤
Leaving you with the obligatory staged bin walk picture 😘 See you at teabreak.View attachment 2154730
You need to make a Nokia phone hanging out of her growler haha

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.