Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Krusty and Crawls asfectics woman… wow. Child in front seat not wearing seat belt correctly, she’s driving whilst holding her phone and filming also whilst holding a vape in her hand which she quickly tries to hide… And pregnant… wow Mothers of the Year her and Krusty

View attachment 2154283
Where does this idiot live in the UK, I'm gonna report her stupid ass driving, kid in car and one on the way, shocking
---
Is this ellie may based in London or Essex, just found her business, dissolved!!!!!!
Screenshot_20230507_152500_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Did you use all the potatoes Stan..? What we having for Sunday lunch now then ? .......
Still got plenty of potatoes sweetie 😘... Cooking for myself again sons out and Ty&Diesel been next door all day so quick toad in hole. 😘
IMG_20230507_154035_610~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Omg this is too much! Jumping a head from last thread having just read the post of where they’re staying and guesss what???? Same resort as me. Maybe on same flight home tomorrow. I’ll keep my eyes sharp Krusties

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
anyone else think she will be glad if the kids go back to their dad after all she as not been able to use them in the media the last couple of months the only thing is she will lose face for saying social services handed them to her she will prob go down the route i decided that due to all my work commitments and travel(for work of course)it would be better for the kids if for now me and their dad shared custody of the kids

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Yep it’s this one; Essex somewhere I think… @Lancashirelad
---
Been digging and found out her father died in a car accident!!!! What is wrong with these people?
I know ridiculous isn’t it; she literally could’ve killed all three of them if something happened… and the vape in her hand… great when she’s only days away from giving birth. Her and Krusty are so similar in putting themselves and others at risk with their so called driving 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Where does this idiot live in the UK, I'm gonna report her stupid ass driving, kid in car and one on the way, shocking
---
Is this ellie may based in London or Essex, just found her business, dissolved!!!!!!
View attachment 2154490
She's only following the path ordained by her bessy mate, the crooked con artiste skanky.
---
Omg this is too much! Jumping a head from last thread having just read the post of where they’re staying and guesss what???? Same resort as me. Maybe on same flight home tomorrow. I’ll keep my eyes sharp Krusties
Have your phone at the ready from the second you enter the airport although you'll hear the thing long before you see it
---
Still got plenty of potatoes sweetie 😘... Cooking for myself again sons out and Ty&Diesel been next door all day so quick toad in hole. 😘View attachment 2154532
I admire the fact you do all this For One. Me? I'd exist on pot noodles 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yep it’s this one; Essex somewhere I think… @Lancashirelad
---

I know ridiculous isn’t it; she literally could’ve killed all three of them if something happened… and the vape in her hand… great when she’s only days away from giving birth. Her and Krusty are so similar in putting themselves and others at risk with their so called driving 🤬🤬🤬
I noticed it that post about her business etc,postcode was N1 which is Islington area.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.