Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just remembered Skanky magazine said she was presenting the coronation on the BBC, but she’s done a runner to Spain instead ! Have to say I don’t think there’s a lot of truth in that magazine, not gonna trust it in the future, how disappointing ….

View attachment 2151910
You know Kateslaw sounds a bit like Coleslaw.....which is also food and could also be a hashtag for some fake campaign Cole wants to do. 😁
They could do the recipes!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just watching a bit of the coronation (not a monarchist, just intrigued at all the bling on show 😁) before I pop out for the day, and oh my just seen Joanna Lumley, wow she’s 77, and still looks absolutely fabulous, gorgeous outfit, she’s everything Skank isn‘t, talented, beautiful and no dumb surgery, gee she has aged so wonderfully.

33 years difference in age, Joanna looks way younger, 100x more stylish and is 100x the better woman in every area you can think of, why do our media pander to the likes of Skank 🤦🏽‍♀️….Go Jo 🥳….

View attachment 2151850
She's also the sweetest, kindest human on the planet. I was standing next to someone she was chatting to and, as she was gesturing, she touched my hand which was cold. She stopped talking and turned to me and said "Oh, Darling, you're freezing" and she stood rubbing my hands the entire she spoke. It's no wonder she's known as Joanna Lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
The Price clan's party will be a bit sparse I imagine, No Qween Kipper, so no Harvey, no Jett and Bunny.

Her cake looks a bit burnt actually. Just get one from Tesco or the Co-op Sophie, they do nice cakes for about 3 quid. 😁
Also a cooking tip Sophie, before you spread the jam, warm it gently first a little bit which will make it flow better. That way you don't get the big lumps!

View attachment 2151702
She,s always got a big lump or two, they’re called Skanky and Sink boy.🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She's also the sweetest, kindest human on the planet. I was standing next to someone she was chatting to and, as she was gesturing, she touched my hand which was cold. She stopped talking and turned to me and said "Oh, Darling, you're freezing" and she stood rubbing my hands the entire she spoke. It's no wonder she's known as Joanna Lovely.
Oh Phoebs what a beautiful story, love hearing people I think are wonderful, are truly like that in reality ❤ Really struck me today seeing Joanna in that gorgeous outfit what a fabulous woman she is. Still think Patsy in AbFab is one of the finest comic creations ever, Joanna owned that role, stole every scene she was in, love her so much ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Just musing away in Ming palace and a thought comes to mind. Has Skanky ever been in the papers, red tops for doing anything nice. Something simple like Joanna Luverly has done. My recollections in my Palace of Doom are no, it,s all for coin, revenge and harrassment.

Reactions: 32
I believe it's illegal in the UK for money to change hands for surrogacy. I think you can pay some of their expenses but that's it. Otherwise you're basically buying a child. As someone else said. Even if the baby is biologically yours, the woman who gave birth is legally seen as the mother I believe so adoption is required.
She's just making money from a story, she must know that she would never get approved to adopt. Its just another way to make cash. Maybe try get a documentary made , which I very much doubt any tv company would buy. Think can be logged under the fantasy file, along with, netflix story of her life, another autobiography, another empire etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just musing away in Ming palace and a thought comes to mind. Has Skanky ever been in the papers, red tops for doing anything nice. Something simple like Joanna Luverly has done. My recollections in my Palace of Doom are no, it,s all for coin, revenge and harrassment.
We have so far not uncovered one single decent nor anywhere near nice thing it's ever said nor done for anybody or any thing else - it's only ever been "Awl abaaaht Meeeeeeeee" right from the start of it's tawdry career.
Take is as a Fact that its a scumbag user in every sense of the words

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We have genuinely tried many times to come up with something good she's done. But there really is absolutely nothing. There is not a trace of any good deed to be found on line.
But I guess given the treatment of her own children & numerous animals, are we surprised?
She is 100% devoid of any feeling towards anyone other than herself 😕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
With you Crow. Bad night too and anti-monarchy. Will be avoiding it all. I wonder if the fetid Skanky creature will make a statement about it? Being upstaged isn’t her bag though.
I wasn't going to watch it but it started raining again in Turkey. They had telly on so I just saw him get crowned.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think crawl is with her cos he's invested or maybe the other way round, it's clear there's no love, I think money is involved in some way

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.