Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant more so when SS moved the kids to her I just wonder why they wasn't given to someone else more responsible like KH mum or someone. Why give them back to her who was recently done for drink/drug driving, flipping a car banned n off its face. I dunno its all so bloody confusing, I just know that it's an unfit mother
they couldnt go to her mother when she took them,her mother was already ill/had transplant. she went on holiday while her mum was in hospital and took the kids when she came back (to deflect that she had buggered off abroad for plastic surgery ). skanky always shows in her face whats going on, when she went abroad after posting that letter from the airport to MP, her face had a horrible smirk with a gloating expression. her face was similar when she came back from Thailand and KH had been arrested but her face this week ,when she buggered off abroad, was not a face of smugness or gloating, it was the face of someone in trouble. i dont believe for one second it was full of concern for her kids or animals, it was feeling sorry for its own, smelly self. i think shes in court on tuesday or has to report to her local police station at least, maybe ALL her chickens have come home to roost at the same time, SS,RSPCA,MP's and KH harrassment,wasting police time, her driving,MM's repossession,J's school for non attendance, her fans turning on her since bunnys postings, BH etc., she dosn't seem to be close to her family since SB outed Harry on the snow, she havnt seen her mother, they seem to have cut her loose to get on with things and shes going down hill fast, what a difference a week has made !

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Doofus be doofusing.

As funny as this is( and it is), it’s so wrong that you were banned.What had that got to do with the tabloids?What happened to freedom of speech?
In effect, you were banned because you offended KP and her management.This shows that there is some kind of agenda in place.They want to keep KP on side.
On another note, I will be asking you next weeks lottery numbers, as the potato of destiny seems to be getting everything right lately.
I now worship Pa Tato the Sensei as befits the amazing and inimitable Stan Butler, your highness Sir x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Evening you lovely lot 😘. …

So the gruesome twosome and the FLF are all in Spain in a cheap as chips villa 😂 making out its some swanky place, I think their days are numbered. No collaborations except from jyyyyy y nothing for SB and the FLF is useless. They must all sit together trying to work out scams and headlines for money. No one would be daft enough to be a surrogate for her , no one wants SB as an ambassador not seen any ads for his ding ding meals for a while.

I hope what ever is going off on the 9th shows her /them up for the low life’s they are.
Enjoy your evening and week end x😘❤
I knew she would have a Union Jack bikini, it was so obvious 🙄
But she couldn't even get that right!! As an earlier poster said its made out of the American Union flag....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Surely that should also included cosmetic surgery 🤔
but would the cosmetic surgery count, if its only worth £30,......... because its done by a struck off ,doctor doing community service, someone on a youth opportunity program or a kid on a "take your child to work, day "? 😂
---
I now worship Pa Tato the Sensei as befits the amazing and inimitable Stan Butler, your highness Sir x
is that Peter Andre tato, Personal Apperance tato or another ?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oooh la la, login to IG, and they're getting pissed again, or he's getting pissed by himself as they've had an almighty row, and she's maybe gone off with Rim Me for a bikini shoot.,.whatever it looks like the drink will flow again today, thank f*ck the kids aren't there, proper drinking holiday this isn't it 🤦🏽‍♀️😎

View attachment 2154198
As long as the children are nowhere near these lowlife druggy scumbags, they can knock the tit out of each other 24/7 as far as I'm concerned ..... hoping she gets soo drunk/high she falls of the balcony, breaking her bleeping neck ..... unlike the kind folk here, I do wish her harm ( I'm not that nice ) .... I have NO time or sympathy for a vile creature who kills animals, abuses her children, again, again and again .... and destroys everyone in her path ... she .. he ... and their muppet klingons are nothing but a tit stain on decent society, who deserve everything bad coming to them ` cheers carlita ` you bleeping odious plum! if you had more than one brain cell, you would be dangerous ..... imagine being proud, sneering, boasting at being involved with this rancid old bleep :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Krusty and Crawls asfectics woman… wow. Child in front seat not wearing seat belt correctly, she’s driving whilst holding her phone and filming also whilst holding a vape in her hand which she quickly tries to hide… And pregnant… wow Mothers of the Year her and Krusty

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
@Stan Butler is going to need a lot of spuds for FLF!! maybe large baking potatoes! It has to happen- we need the full set 🥔🥔🥔:D🥰
If Stan is going to improve the set with the addition of the FLF I'd like to see Skank's beautiful figure improved as it seems a little modest to me at the moment and not a true reflection of her captivating busty substances and her superabundant derrière .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If Stan is going to improve the set with the addition of the FLF I'd like to see Skank's frontage improved as it seems a little modest to me at the moment and not a true reflection of her captivating busty substances and her superabundant derrière .
Perhaps his legs should be shorter.🤣

• Haha
For those saying she's wearing the union jack. She's not. It's the American grand Union flag. She's just pretending to be patriotic for some cheap pics 🙄 Maybe someone should send this to the idiot red tops o
I have never seen that flag before. Every day is a school day, especially for the Tattlers!
---
A lovely snotty egg sarney is nice..🤮🤣
A roll on square sausage and a glass of Irn Bru in Scotland!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I have never seen that flag before. Every day is a school day, especially for the Tattlers!
---

A roll on square sausage and a glass of Irn Bru in Scotland!
I sometimes had breakfast with my alcoholic builder friend in a caff full of alcoholic builders. I noticed they were all having dainty poached eggs on toast and asked why. He said it was that was all they could keep down first thing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Afternoon everyone ❤
You'll be pleased to know FLF has turned up at the villa and has reunited with the gruesome twosome so the grifting gang are back together and plotting something. 😘
IMG_20230507_135346_796~2.jpg
IMG_20230507_135114_983~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.